Le Belle Donne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe, I thought that might have been the reason." Renata smiled and gave her husband a sweet kiss on his cheek. She knew how much Arlo loved seeing her with the handsome black man. And what made her time with Ricardo so special was that she knew exactly when her husband would spurt his first load. And that moment was when Ricardo would bend her over, and slowly sink his thickness into her ass. At that time Renata would glance over at her husband, whilst she enjoyed the amazing feeling of Ricardo's black cock entering her ass, and there she would see him with a blissful smile spurting his small load.

To say that her husband had a thing for seeing her butt be stuffed by a black man would be an understatement. An even bigger understatement would be to say that Renata liked to feel a big black man plunge his fat cock into her tight ass. She absolutely loved it. It was as if she had been given her huge behind just for this reason alone.

Alberto and Isabella, having walked their cargo bike up the small hill, made their way into the rather lively town. All along the main avenue that stretched from where they had entered, to the center of town where it split into three smaller promenades, there were shops and street vendors, and people enjoying their day.

"I'll head over to Marinos first. We can meet up at the fountain afterward." Alberto wanted to give his sister some time to walk around and do some window shopping.

"Okay. I'll be there around four?" Isabella smiled hopefully. Even though they had quite a number of places to visit, now that they were in town, she really wanted to head over to Florianas and look at some dresses.

"Well, okay, four o'clock." Alberto could tell how eager his sister was to look around, and since he had been the one who had made them a bit late, he felt that it was only fair that he should do some of the errands on his own.

"Thanks, Alberto." Isabella gave her brother a small hug and hurried off.

Alberto smiled to himself as he got up on the bike. Knowing how his sister could easily spend countless hours window shopping, he knew that she would be at least half an hour late. But after what had happened with Adriana today, Alberto was soo much over the moon, that he didn't mind doing most of the work in town.

Just as Alberto was about to peddle off, a man in his forties came up to him.

"Buon giorno Alberto." Bàrtolo Detti was happy to see the son of his good friend Lorenzo. Though he and his wife Gisella lived on the other side of the valley, a couple of times a month they would meet up with Lorenzo and Corrina in town and have dinner. Dinners, that usually turned into pleasant evenings where more often than not their wives would end up in bed with some handsome black men they met during dinner.

"Buon giorno Signore Detti," Alberto greeted his father's friend.

"I'm so glad that I ran into you. I wanted to see if your father had some of his Aleatico di Gradoli bottles left." Bàrtolo asked Alberto about the red wine.

"I think we might have some left." Alberto picked up the small notebook he had in his pocket, where he had a list of all the wines that they had left. It was also where he would take orders from people he would run into whilst in town. Which was quite common since most folks in the valley preferred to make orders in person, that way they could haggle a bit.

"Yeah. We have, four of the 09's and five of the 10's and four of the 12's." Alberto listed the number of bottles and the age of the wines.

"Well, put me down for those 10's," Bàrtolo said happily. In his mind, 2010 had been a great year for the Aleatico di Gradoli wine.

"Okay, Signore Detti, five bottles of Aleatico di Gradoli, 10's." Alberto made a note.

"Grazie, and be sure to hello to your father and mother, and tell them not to forget our dinner next week." Bàrtolo patted Alberto on his shoulder.

"Will do, signore Detti." Alberto nodded and smiled as Bàrtolo waved goodbye and headed off.

With his notebook back in his pocket, Alberto got back up on the cargo bicycle and carefully peddled down the street.

Near the plaza, Isabella had stopped by the town's bridal shop on her way to Florianas. Inside, three generations of women were helping the youngest of them pick out her wedding dress.

"I really like this one." Fina Greco admired herself in the mirror. The wedding dress she wore was made from beautiful vanilla white organza, making it sheer to the point of being see-through. The rather stiff material hugged Fina's slender body all the way from her feet up to her cupless chest, where her firm and exposed breasts were suspended in the air by her youthful vigor.

"You look absolutely beautiful Fina." Cadenza almost got a tear in her eye when she saw her daughter in the wedding dress. She had even helped put her daughter's light golden hair up into a twist updo bun.

"If I had worn something like that to my wedding, my Giancarlo would have spurted right there in front of the pastor." Fausta, the cheerful grandmother of Fina giggled, as did her two friends, Elvera, and Lucia who had come along.

"Hehe, si my Stefano as well." Elvera smiled as Lucia nodded about her husband as well.

The three older women, all in their early sixties, had been friends since childhood and had settled near each other with their husbands. They all wore traditional Italian dresses with plunging necklines and flowing hemlines. The thin fabric of the bust of their dresses made the women's big nipples stand out quite clearly, and one of the women's cleavage, Elvera's, was deep enough to even reveal part of her areolas.

"Oh, that would be so romantic if Paolo did that." Fina thought of her husband to be.

"Oh, knowing how my grandson feels for you, Fina, when he sees you in that dress next to the handsome black man that he's asked to spend the wedding night with you, his love will more than likely be flowing." Lucia smiled at the lovely girl who would soon be marrying her grandson.

Fina felt such love inside when she heard that from her soon to be grandmother.

"How are you liking the dress?" The purveyor of the store, Signorina Daniella Mancini came up to the ladies after having given them some time by themselves. The thirty-four-year-old woman, who had taken over the bridal store after her mother and father, wore her dark blonde hair in a similar fashion as the young girl. The dress she wore was a fashionable shoulderless Bardot swing dress that hugged to her slim body.

"I think she might have found the one." Cadenza smiled.

"Oh yes, I love this one." Fina swung around in it happily.

"I can tell." Daniella smiled and looked at the happy young woman. At the same time, she glanced longingly through her store's window over across the street at the store of Giovanni Caprio, a man she had been deeply in love with for years.

Like her, Giovanni had taken over his parent's clothing store, which only carried men's clothes. And like her, he was better at helping others with their outfits and affairs of the heart than listening and acting on what his own heart was telling him.

A heart that every day told him to march across the street and ask Signorina Daniella Mancini to marry him. But each day he would find something wrong. One day it would be that he just wasn't handsome enough for a beautiful woman like Daniella. Another day it would be that she might not love him.

"It fits you perfectly. I might not even have to alter it at all." Daniella smiled and caught a glimpse of Giovanni looking over at her from his shop. His glimpse warmed her heart like it always did, and once again she found herself imagining Giovanni getting down on his knees and proposing to her.

Che bella donna che sei... Across the street, Giovanni had once again found himself glancing over at Daniella's boutique, where, at the same time he had seen her looking over at him. A hint of a smile was all he dared show before he turned away. How he wished that he could show her how he felt. That he loved her. That every day was made better with just the sight of her. That her smile turned an average day into a birthday.

Giovanni sighed and went back to altering Signore Longo's pants.

"Hmm, eleven and a half inches in length, and seven and two quarters in girth." Giovanni read the measurements of Signore Longo's manhood that Francesca, one of his three assistants had made. With the measuring tape, he made a few marks on the leg fabric. He also adjusted the fly and the crotch point to better suit Signore Longo's sizable cock.

It wasn't just the black gentlemen who lived in the valley who came to Giovanni for a fitting. The word of his excellent tailoring skills when it came to pants for black men had spread amongst almost all of the regions of Italy. Giovanni had customers who had traveled all the way down from Piedmont and up from Calabria.

In fact, there were presently two black gentlemen, a Signore Vincente Barilla from Aconne, and a Signore Costa from Bari, who were getting their measurements taken in the shop.

In front of the good looking black man from Aconne, Theresa, one of Giovanni's assistants was down on her knees, holding up her measuring tape to his ebony member.

"Nine point eight inches flaccid." Theresa, one of Giovanni's assistants, let out a yearnful sigh when she held her measuring tape alongside Signore Barilla's ebony cock. The young woman, who was in her mid-twenties, could barely keep her eyes off of the black man's beautiful cock whilst writing down the measurement in her notebook.

Though using the word flaccid when it came to black men was something Theresa had never been comfortable with. It had always felt improper somehow. While a man like Signore Barilla might not have been erect at that very moment, he sure wasn't flaccid, not in Theresa's mind.

"Now I have to measure your girth, signore Barilla." Theresa glanced up at the sexy black man, who appeared to be in his early thirties.

"Okay." Vincente grabbed the base of his shaft and held it up just line with Theresa's lips.

Instinctively Theresa wanted to lean in and take him into her mouth and pleasure him with her lips and tongue. But she knew that she had to remain professional.

With a slow and heavy breath, she reached up and gently wrapped the measuring tape around his thickness. Having leaned in closer to read the tape, her lips were barely an inch away from the tip of Signore Barilla's cock. With an innocent glance, she looked up at him and hoped that he would tell her to put it into her mouth and suck it. Unfortunately, he had just turned his head towards her friend and fellow assistant, Bianca who had just finished taking Signore Costa's measurements and was now slobbering away on his thick black cock.

"Si, cosi lo voglio!" Signore Costa hungrily looked down at the beautiful woman who was sucking him with such ferocity and told her to keep going. It was quite rare for him to come across a woman that would give such a wet blowjob. Half the length of his cock, the amount that she could fit in her mouth was absolutely drenched in her spit. Her saliva had even flowed down from her lips to her soft naked breasts and made them shine with wetness.

"Mmm..." A slurpy pop was heard when Bianca sucked Signore Costa's big cock all the way out to his tip.

"I love sucking your big black cock, Signore Costa. Can I keep sucking it?" Bianca glanced up at the sexy black man. Her mouth and jaw were covered in her spit and Signore Costa's precum.

Signore Costa took a few breaths whilst he waited to answer her. He enjoyed how slimy she had made his stiff cock. And the lust he saw in her eyes made her incredibly hot.

"Si." The moment he said yes Bianca gave him a hint of a sinful smile while she gathered up some saliva in her mouth.

"Ptui!" She spat it out on Signore Costa's thick cock and immediately wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and violently started sucking him.

Mmm sii... Signore Costa smiled to himself. He loved how naughty this woman was. Usually, he would have tongued her pussy by now and felt her tightness squeeze in on his rock hard cock, but he enjoyed her sloppy blowjob too much.

"Hrm."

Theresa heard Signore Barilla and glanced up at him inquisitively. When her eyes met his, she noticed him looking down a bit, and after following his gaze, her eyes widened when she realized that she was stroking his thick black cock.

"Mi dispiace, Signore Barilla." Theresa apologized, and let go of Signore Barilla's now fully erect cock. She felt rather awkward as she looked up at the handsome black man. She had already been very aroused by Signore Barilla, that when she watched her friend Bianca pleasure Signore Costa, she had naturally started stroking Signore's Barilla's thick manhood.

"No, please continue Signora. You have a very wonderful touch." Vincente looked into the beautiful woman's blue eyes. His throbbing erection only inches from the woman's lips.

"Oh." Theresa blushed and brushed her hair back behind her ear. She was more than flattered by his compliment. Before giving his majestic cock her full attention, she put her pen down. Luckily she had remembered to write down his measurements.

Having put her pen down, she looked up at the handsome black man with her gleaming eyes. She couldn't wait to pleasure him, but she also wanted to show him more of herself. With her gaze still upon him, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Little by little her full C-cups were revealed to the Signore Barilla. And with a lustful exhale, Theresa slid her silk blouse off and showed him her soft and completely naked breasts.

Theresa felt so incredibly aroused when she saw how he ogled her tits and wanted to give him a better view since his lengthy black cock was obstructing her breasts, she leaned back just a bit. With each of her yearnful breaths, her chest heaved up and down. She absolutely loved undressing in front of a black man. In fact, she was so turned on that if something was to just rub against her pussy, she would explode in a wonderful orgasm.

In her mind, Theresa could already see her self sucking Signore Barilla's thick cock. She could even feel his thickness between her lips.

Oh, dios... She saw herself sliding the tip of her tongue between his pee slit and tasting his sweet precum.

Before she had time to lean in and wrap her lips around his thick cockhead, however, Signore Barilla reached down for her hand. Eagerly she took it and was swiftly lifted up into his arms, where she was met by his lips.

"Mmm." Vincente slid his tongue between the woman's sweet lips and kissed her passionately. His right hand had already found her soft left breast.

Mmm... He loved her softness. Though he was caressing her quite firmly, Vincente had such experience that he knew exactly the delicate balance between pleasuring a woman and going too far.

Oh, dios... Theresa was in heaven. Like all black men she had been with, he was such an amazing kisser. And the way he was squeezing her breast with such authority felt beyond divine. She was putty in his hands.

"Dai mettimelo dentro." When Signore Barilla leaned down and sucked her sensitive nipples, Theresa moaned out that she wanted to feel him inside of her. Though she wanted to pleasure his cock with her mouth, her loins were burning for his thickness.

Vincente smiled hungrily to himself as he gave her another lustful kiss. The woman had read his mind.

"Turn around." He hadn't even finished the short sentence before she had turned around, leaned over, and braced her hands against the side of the fitting room behind her.

With determination, he grabbed the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down her long smooth legs. His huge black cock jutting and eager to be plunged into the woman's juicy pussy.

With one hand on his throbbing cock, Vincente parted Theresa's butt cheek with the other and pushed the thick tip of his cock into her awaiting pussy.

"Ahh." She was so wet that more than half of his length slid inside without much effort.

And that was all it took to push Theresa over the edge.

"Ohhhh siiiiii!" She screamed out in orgasm.

Over by the door, the small bell clanged as two men entered the store.

"I think Theresa wanted to have lunch at Cancio's." Maso Baroffio had come to take his wife to lunch, along with his friend Steno Donini and his girlfriend Bianca.

"Sounds good, I think Biana will..." Steno and Maso's conversation faded quickly when they were met by the sound of moaning and grunting.

"Erm..." Both men gulped and paused in the step for a moment before they were eventually drawn in by the sound of heavy panting.

Maso could see the shoulders and head of a tall black man over the rows of clothes, as he and Steno walked passed the clothes. Knowing that one of the women had to be his wife, Maso was already sporting an erection.

"Dai! di più!" Steno, not only recognized his beautiful girlfriend Bianca's voice, but also the phrase she loved to moan when a black man was pounding her. His small penis was pushing hard against his pants when he heard Bianca call out; Harder, harder.

"Oh wow." Maso exhaled deeply when he walked past the rows of clothes and finally saw Theresa. The big black man he had seen over the cloth racks was leaning over her back, caressing her amazing breasts whilst slowly moving his hips back and forth. Not only was he deep inside of her, but with Theresa tipping her head up and back, he had locked lips with her and the two were kissing passionately.

It was such a beautiful scene that Maso instantly felt his pants became damp.

"Ah ahh." He gave out a soft and quiet grunt as he spurted his small load of cum, which formed a wet spot on the front of his pants. A sight that was so common that it was almost impossible to find a man without the discolored spot on the crotch of his pants.

The black man, however, didn't stay bent over Theresa. As Maso panted from having climaxed in his pants, the man leaned back up, took a firm grip of Theresa's hips and began pounding her like there was no tomorrow.

"Sto venendo!" Theresa's firm tits swung back and forth as she cried out that she was coming.

Oh, Theresa... Maso could not describe how beautiful his wife was when she orgasmed, and he felt so grateful to the black man for giving her such pleasure.

Just beyond Theresa and Vincente Barilla, Bianca was bent over on her knees, with her ass up towards the ceiling and her face against the floormat.

Wow... Steno had come around the back row of clothes and found Bianca bent over on the floor, and behind her, a well built black man was pummeling her hard with his thick cock.

"Sto per venire!" Bianca moaned that she was close to coming.

"Ah ahhh ah ahh." Steno groaned hearing his gorgeous girlfriend climax. Small spurts of semen splashed against the insides of his pants.

"Ohh siii ohhhhhhh!" Signore Costa had fucked her with such intensity that the orgasm rushed through Bianca's body like a ten-foot wave. Her blissful spasm had almost not even begun before his girthy black cock hit her sweet spot again.

"Nghh!" As another orgasm exploded inside of her, she couldn't even form words.

Oh, beautiful Biana... Steno panted whilst his small penis dripped cum inside his pants. Seeing Bianca like that made him fall even deeper in love with her. At the same time, he just knew that he had to thank the black man afterward.

Over by the fitting rooms, Vincente grunted loudly.

"Ahh ahhh ahhhhh" His thick cock erupted inside Theresa's wet pussy. One heavy stream of cum after the other splashed against her womb.

"Siii! Vienimi dentro!" Theresa cried out, wanting him to come inside of her.