All Comments on 'Lea’s Family'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mBrowmBrowabout 8 years ago
Too perverted

& So HOT!

Perhaps a bit incredible, but quite arousing, and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just fucking hot!

you are so good at these incest stories more please; tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

What happens next? Who gets to fuck daddy first Anne or Lea?

GermanikusGermanikusalmost 8 years ago
Great

This is your first story that i have read and It is just great. Feel a little sorry that it currently doesn't get a better rating.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
hmmm...

Pretty hot, but not sure how I feel about this. ??? Maybe Meredith needs to be DPd by dad and one of the girls with the strap-on. Anne might be able to teach Meredith a little humility with that 8" cock up the ass while dad fucks her silly up her slutty cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best so far.

I loved this story. Hope there is more of this one to cum

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. One of your best, and they’re all good. Agree with blackknight314, we need more, and see Meredith get taken hard by father and a sister. Needs to be Lea with the strap on and Anne torturing her tits. A good culmination to a good story. Five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your best I have read. I have been reading then in sequence and it was so hot, please keep them cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sexiest part was anne eatiing out Meredith but wanted the story to continue..

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Damn! Why'd you stop? Dad was supposed to fuck both Anne an Lea. Blow jobs are supposed to simply be the warm up for the main event. Cum on . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

An absolutely GREAT story as far as it went. I loved the aspect of Meredith basically raping all members of the family. Now, any follow on prose simply begs for dad to actually fuck both of his daughters, hopefully in tandem . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...