Lea’s Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers

Anne was a virgin when it came to women, but she had no trouble figuring out what to do, as she performed oral sex the way she liked it done on her. She sucked and ran her tongue across each labia. Not only did Anne betray her own moral values, but for some strange reason beyond her control, she wanted to please her step-mother to the best of her abilities. She started using her tongue the way she liked it done to her, by flickering it across the enlarged clitoris which was in her mouth, and eventually darting her tongue in and out of the vaginal opening.

Meredith gave an immediate reaction to this newfound enthusiasm by rubbing her hands deeper through Anne's hair, while giving soft moans; just loud enough for only Anne to hear. And the more Meredith responded, the harder Anne worked with her mouth and tongue.

Then came the unusual feeling on the tip of Anne's tongue; the vaginal muscles her mouth was pleasing began contracting. It was the first time in her life that she had ever felt such a thing as she was inexperienced with women. But she knew all too well what was about to come next. A rush of fluids entered her mouth, and she found herself eagerly swallowing and sucking up every drop that was being produced for her.

When the task was done, Meredith gave an arrogant look and put her leg down, covering herself with her gown.

"Good girl," Meredith said in a condescending tone. "You're a natural at eating pussy, just like your sister is. Maybe some day you'll be as good as her with a little more experience. And if you tasted anything funny, your father just came inside me a little while ago, I hope you don't mind."

Meredith then gave Anne a patronizing pat on the head before leaving the room. Did this really just happen? Anne had wondered if this was all a bad dream, but the distinctive taste in her mouth told her otherwise.

***

Anne felt a wave of emotions as she showered the next morning. She was angry at herself for letting her step-mother use her in such a sexually degrading way. She felt ashamed for what she had done and swore to never let it happen again. She then imagined how she was going to confront Meredith and put an end to this once and for all.

But when she put on her bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom after her shower, she quickly discovered that things weren't going to be how she expected, as she saw Meredith casually sitting on a chair in her room.

"What the hell do you want?" Anne asked, her voice filled with anger.

"Relax, I just wanted to see how you're feeling after last night," Meredith replied in her usual calm demeanor. "It seemed like you were enjoying it at first, but then you looked a little upset when you found out you tasted your father's cum."

"You're sick, you know that? I mean, do you even love my father? Or are you just trying to ruin our lives and take my dad's money? You fucking gold digging bitch."

Meredith grinned, "Of course I love him. But it's just that I need something more when it comes to sex, something that he can't provide. That's where your sister comes in, and you too if you care to join us. But don't worry, he won't be that heartbroken if you became involved; it's all a part of a little understanding we have with each other."

The comment had blindsided her. Anne's eyes widened a little and her jaw slightly opened. Once she realized how she must have looked, she composed herself, not wanting to look weak in front of her new enemy. Please god let this be a lie.

"Excuse me?"

"You look so confused right now, and frankly, you deserve to know the truth. But it will come at a price, which means you'll have to take off that robe and lay down on the bed."

"I'm done playing your games," Anne stated defiantly. "I made a horrible mistake last night, and that was the last time I'LL EVER do anything for you."

"Listen honey, I'm experienced to know when someone is enjoying what they're doing and wants more, and if they don't. And deep down inside, I know you want more, you just can't accept it - not yet. So just do as I say, and after that I'll tell you everything. The entire truth. It's worth it don't you think?"

Anne felt deeply torn about what was just proposed to her. On one hand, she didn't want to give Meredith anything more than what she already had. But on the other hand, she desperately needed to get to the bottom of things. This was the only way. Meredith wasn't the kind of person who could be reasoned with and the offer was firm.

Without saying a word, Anne reached down and untied the knot holding her bathrobe closed. She let it fall in the middle, exposing her neatly trimmed pubic hairs to her step-mother. She then grabbed the sides of her robe and gently pulled it down, leaving her naked body completely exposed for Meredith's viewing pleasure. Meredith's eyes roamed all over Anne's nakedness, examining her tall and slender frame, along with her b-cup breasts with pink nipples pointing out.

"Who would have thought?" Meredith said with a big grin on her face. "The other day I said that you had a body which most models would kill for, looks like I was right. Now lie on the bed, this should be fun."

Anne showed no emotion as she laid flat on her back. She didn't know what to expect at this point after all that had been done, and in a way, she didn't care. All she wanted was the truth. The complete undivided truth. She needed to know what had happened to her family when she had studied abroad for a year.

She kept her eyes on the ceiling but turned to look at her step-mother after hearing the sound of her undressing. At this point, Anne was used to the sight of Meredith's naked body, so none of this was a real surprise to her.

And it didn't surprise Anne either to see Meredith casually walk over to the bed and get on her knees, with her face in between Anne's legs. What did surprise Anne, however, was the feeling of her step-mother's mouth against her vagina as she wasted no time in performing oral sex. It was something she hadn't felt in a long time since her celibacy began, and it was even greater than any of her previous experiences.

She enjoyed receiving oral sex as much as the next person, but this was even more special. It wasn't careless or rushed the way she had experienced from her previous boyfriends, this was different, this was from a woman who knew what she was doing. A true professional at eating pussy. A woman who's not only experienced at sex, but a woman who understood full well where the pleasure spots of the female anatomy were.

The room became filled with the slurping noises of Meredith's tongue and mouth skillfully taking care of Anne's woefully neglected sexual needs. Celibacy be damned. Anne's clit became so swollen and engorged that it almost hurt. She clenched her eyes and her teeth shut in hopes of not giving Meredith the satisfaction of knowing that she was at her sexual mercy. But it was pointless. Anne felt the muscles in the lower half of her body involuntarily contract with her thighs and her feet becoming stiff. It was the moment she had longed for since the day she became celibate.

Before Anne could reach her powerful climax, Meredith lifted her mouth and walked away. A part of Anne wanted to beg for her step-mother to continue using her mouth on her, but she couldn't bring herself to stoop so low.

But as it turned out, she didn't need to as she watched Meredith, with her back still turned, take something out of a bag on the floor and buckle it across her private area. When Meredith turned back around, she revealed herself to be wearing a strap-on, with it's incredibly large dildo attached to it.

Meredith then walked back to her position in between Anne's legs and slapped her on the thigh, making a loud noise.

"Impressive isn't it?" Meredith asked, waving her hips side to side to let the dildo sway. "It's 8 inches to be exact. Now turn around and get on all fours. You're going to love this."

Without saying a word or putting up a fight, Anne turned around on the bed to once again give her step-mother easy access to her most intimate of areas, only to be greeted with another lewd slap, this time on her rear end, which echoed through the room. She was past the point of humiliation at that moment. She no longer cared that she was being treated like sexual gratification was all she was good for, or that the dildo was significantly bigger than any man she had ever been with. All she wanted at this point was to get fucked.

Meredith quickly obliged the obvious longing of her step-daughter by spreading the saliva covered labia apart and inserting the large toy inside of her. Anne squirmed the very second her body had been penetrated.

Never in Anne's life had she felt so helpless as she did at that very moment. Inch by inch the large dildo slowly stretched Anne's vaginal canal apart in a way that it hadn't been before. It was agonizing and pleasurable at the same time. The pain was overwhelming as the 8 inch dildo made it's way inside of her body, but of course Meredith didn't care about how much she was hurting. Her step-mother was having her way with her as she slowly picked up her pace and began fucking her. It was like torture. Slow sexual torture.

Anne bit down on the bedsheet as she was being taken without mercy. Any ounce of dignity and self-respect she once had for herself was now gone. Her pride was gone too. Her celibacy vow had been broken by a woman she had come to hate for trying to ruin her family. The once proud and distinguished young woman had vanished, reduced to being yet another fresh young piece of ass for Meredith to control, as her face continued twisting with pain and pleasure from the assault.

Meredith then leaned forward and whispered in Anne's ear, "If only your real mother could see this now, she would be so ashamed of you. You've broken your celibacy vow to her, my little darling, and you love it, don't you? Slut."

Those words cut through Anne like a knife, but she didn't dare to stop her new mother from doing what she was doing - the pleasure was just too great. And after losing track of how long they had been fucking, that pleasure reached its boiling point as Anne released her jaw's grip from biting down on the bedsheet, and unleashed a scream which nearly covered every corner of their large house. Her back arched and spasmed, and her hands and feet clenched tightly as she orgasmed. A large wet stain was left on the bed as Anne collapsed onto her stomach.

What was left was Anne, in a defeated state, lying collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily after the intense orgasm she had just experienced. All that time without sex had finally led up to this. And with Meredith of all people. God, why?

"You clearly had a good time," Meredith said, using her one of her fingers to wipe some of the cum off the dildo and tasting it.

"...I did..." Anne whimpered with her face still on the bed.

"I knew you'd enjoy it. And don't worry, we'll be doing this a lot more often. I'm sure one day you'll be able to take it up the ass like your sister does."

Those words brought Anne back to life. She didn't get fucked simply for the pleasure. She agreed to get fucked to get some answers out of it. And she was dying for the answers she had been promised.

Anne sat upright and looked at her step-mother. "My dad knows about you and Lea, doesn't he? That's why you always look so relaxed whenever I threaten to tell him."

"Smart girl," Meredith replied. "Your sister had been following me around like a small puppy when I first moved in here. A part of her was clearly attracted to me. She was a real curious girl at first. So, being the kind of woman that I am, I gave her what she wanted. I let her eat my pussy and I did the same for her. And she has been begging for it ever since. Did you know that she was a virgin before I got ahold of her?"

It felt like the knife of betrayal was being twisted in Anne's back. Somehow, she knew this wasn't a lie. It was the truth and she had to accept it.

"Yes, she was saving herself for marriage. So how did my dad find out?"

There was a smirk on Meredith's face. "Honestly? I told him in bed while we had sex late at night. I rode him, I pinned his arms down, and I whispered in his ear that little Lea had sucked my pussy. He tried to fight and struggle, but I'm stronger than he is. I made him listen to every detail as I continued to ride him. And you know what? He came like never before."

"Oh god."

"That's not even the best part. After he came, your father nearly cried. I explained to him that it was for the best. That I'll teach Lea how to become a woman, and how to please a woman as well. More importantly, your father knows about my voracious sexual appetite. He knows he can't keep me satisfied all by himself. So it's better that I fuck Lea than someone else. Keeps everything in the same household."

Tears welled in Anne's eyes. "How could you?"

"Don't blame me. Your family loves this. In fact, I told your father to come home a little early one day. I told him to come to the hot tub area at the exact time. You know what he saw? He saw his naked daughter eating my pussy. Do you know how he reacted? He looked so shocked, but so very aroused as well. Lea had no idea that she was being watched by her father. Later, I went to the bedroom and fucked your father. Oh my, he was so aroused."

Anne struggled to speak. "Does Lea know? Does she know that dad is aware?"

"Not yet, sweety. Not yet. The time will come."

Anne laid back down on the bed, "I feel sick. I can't believe my dad knows about what's going and just allows it. This is so disgusting."

"It's better this way. And that's the way things are going to be from now on, so you'll just have to accept it," Meredith said in a consoling manner, rubbing her step-daughter's hair.

"What choice do I have? It's not like my dad or Lea are looking to put an end to any of this anytime soon."

"Look, your father loves you and your sister very much. You two are all he ever talks about. And I'm starting to think he's getting a little jealous of what me and Lea have on the side, so why don't you make him feel a little more wanted around here when he arrives home later?"

Anne raised her eyebrow, "I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"I'm only offering an opinion," Meredith replied. "Would it really be so horrible if you gave him a blowjob at the very least? I've seen the way he looks at you. He adores you. So I can't imagine him turning down your 'services.' It would certainly even things out around here, with him knowing that his wife is screwing his youngest daughter while he's off at work. Think of this as your present to him. Especially after you've been gone for a year. You should do this to make up for everything you've put him through."

In a perverse way, Meredith had a point. This was all Anne's fault. If she hadn't traveled abroad for her education, none of this would be happening. Her sister would have remained a wholesome young woman, just like she was supposed to be. And her father would live a normal life, not seeing his daughter eating pussy and being taught to enjoy it.

Anne gave a deep sigh. "Fine, I'll do it. Only because I love him and I want him to be happy. But there's one condition..."

"What's that?"

"Before he comes home, I want you to eat my pussy again," Anne said boldly as Meredith smiled.

"Oh? And why is that?"

"You know why. You've ruined my life, you bitch. And you've ruined my family's life too. This is the least you can do. You owe me."

EPILOGUE

Hours had passed and the two women had their second sexual encounter that day in the main bedroom. It was more intense the second time around as there was no more reluctance or hesitation.

Anne knew exactly what she was in store for when she stripped herself naked, laid down on the bed, and allowed Meredith to use her mouth in order for her to have another powerful orgasm. And this time around, Anne had no trouble with returning the oral favor.

They laid there in bed afterwards, anxiously waiting for Anne's father to return home. And when he did, he was greeted with the jaw dropping sight of his wife and oldest daughter lying naked together in his bed together. He was completely flabbergasted as expected, and even more so as Anne got up from the bed and got down on her knees, in front of her father, who was still in his suit.

"Anne, please...no..." her father had said, totally stunned and in a state of utter shock.

"I'm sorry dad. For leaving. For letting this happen to Lea. I'm so very sorry. This is my fault and I need to make it up to you."

With that, Anne unzipped her father and freed his penis, which had managed to become hard already. When she saw that hardened cock, she realized that everything Meredith had said was accurate. That her father was a man who truly hated this, but at the same time, incest was his secret fetish.

It was total conflict. Anne experienced the same conflict as she held his hard cock in her hand. It was making her pussy wet just looking and touching it. Then she leaned forward and took it inside her lips. It was the first cock she'd had since becoming celibate. She expected her first cock to be her future husband's, whoever that may be. Instead, her first cock was her own father's. All thanks to Meredith, who had orchestrated this whole thing.

While Anne sucked her father's cock, she realized that Meredith was the one with the true incest fetish. She had arranged for all of this to happen. Meredith may not have been a gold digger after all, but a woman looking for her chance to ruin a perfectly wholesome all-American family. And it worked.

Anne felt Meredith's hands on her now, guiding her head as she sucked her father's cock in back and forth motions. It was such an unbearably awkward moment that Anne had kept her eyes clenched shut. She couldn't possibly look at her father this way. Not while she was sucking him.

"Don't stop," Meredith said to Anne. "Your father is enjoying this so much. He'll love you forever. You're his favorite daughter now. Don't stop darling, no matter what."

In a few seconds, Anne realized why her step-mother had repeatedly told her not to stop. There were footsteps by the doorway. Had Lea come home so soon? She wasn't expected to be back. She was supposed to be out.

Anne realized, as she sucked with her eyes closed, that Meredith had planned the next step.

"Come in," Meredith said to whoever was at the doorway. "On your knees. Right over here. It's finally time. Don't be afraid."

Anne squeezed her eyes shut. She couldn't bear to look. She continued sucking because forces inside of her wouldn't allow her to stop. She heard someone sitting next to her. Oh god.

Meredith's voice rang, "Anne, open your eyes now, share with your sister."

Oh god, no.

Anne opened her eyes to see her younger sister Lea, looking as innocent as ever. Lea clearly hadn't been expecting this. This was all part of the plan set by their new wicked step-mother, and the entire family had fallen victim. Anne froze, worst of all, with her father's hard penis still in her mouth, looking at her stunned sister.

"Share," Meredith said. "Be good sisters for each other. Your father is clearly enjoying this. We need to come together as a family now, more than ever, and this is how we do it."

Anne released the cock from the tight grip of her lips, then Meredith used her fingers to point the wet cock towards Lea's mouth. Then Lea sucked where Anne had just been sucking. Hesitant at first, but soon showing her skills and enthusiasm for sucking her father's cock.

There was a nervous feeling in the pit of Anne's stomach, watching her sister perform oral sex so brazenly in front of the family, with no sense of shame whatsoever. Lea was skilled, passionate about it, and sucked cock better than any veteran porn star. Anne wondered where these skills came from. Maybe Lea had been watching porn? Maybe she was a natural at it? Or maybe she had learned it from their new step-mother, sucking on that big strap-on.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers