Lea’s Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,135 Followers

Anne looked at Meredith, whose hands were now rubbing the long hair of both the sisters. There was a pleased look on Meredith's face, like this is exactly what she had expected. Like her master plan had come to fruition, like it always would have. It was like Meredith was a pro at getting family members to fuck each other, or in this case, suck the cock of their conflicted father.

Then Anne looked upwards at her father. His face conflicted. It was like he hated this. Like he hated himself and that he could never forgive himself. But his hard breathing and his raging hard cock showed something else entirely. His body had betrayed his mind. His sexual feelings were all-consuming as both of his daughters were on their knees, sucking him off.

Then Anne turned back to her younger sister, who swirled her tongue around the cock as she pumped it with her left hand.

The sisters made eye contact. They shared the same conflict and sense of 'how did things get so fucked up?' They both knew this was so wrong. They knew it was totally against their principles, yet they continued anyway. Intense feelings which they could never explain had taken ahold of them.

Lea spit the cock out of her mouth then pointed the hard cock towards Anne. The cock was now covered in both of their saliva. Raging hard. Still wanting to be sucked by the sisters.

"Go on, Anne, do it," Meredith had encouraged. "Your little sister is offering it back to you, and your father still wants to be sucked."

After a deep breath, Anne leaned forward and sucked her father's cock again for the family to see. Anne closed her eyes for a moment as she sucked tightly and bobbed her head. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Lea beginning to undress, getting naked for all of them.

It wasn't long until their father came, coating Anne's mouth with fresh cum. It was something that nearly made Anne want to cry with shame, but so aroused that her pussy had become drenched.

Naked Lea had returned to her knees, next to her big sister, and they looked each other in the eyes for a tender moment. They kissed each other on the mouth, swapping their father's cum, after Lea made the first move, shocking Anne in the process. They kissed intensely and their tongues wrestled, still swapping cum as their father watched with very mixed emotions.

When the kiss finished, it was the most painfully awkward moment of their lives. They looked at each other, shocked by what they had just done. Then they realized that Meredith had vanished, only to return with the large strap-on dangling from her crotch.

Meredith smiled, "You didn't think we were finished yet, did you? It's our first experience as a family, and I intend for this to be memorable. Now, who goes first?"

The strap-on wielding step-mother looked both intimidating and enticing. Meredith wiggled her hips a little, causing the long strap-on to sway, side to side, in a manner that was meant to cause arousal. The sisters grew even more wet and they wondered who would get the privilege of being fucked first, while their father watched on.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.