All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 03'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One correction

"It was as though she disliked rough sex." I'm guessing it's supposed to be 'wasn't'.

However, the story is fantastic! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A caring alpha?

This story is developing nicely. Only one thing bothered me. He's angry and frustrated so he takes his pound of flesh out of Celia. He fucks her roughly without any care for her feeling or body. I know he's an animal but he's still a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I very much am enjoying how this story unfolds! Please continue your pace!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I love the frequent updates!

(Why can't I remember the name of the heroine? Aislin?) Anyway, I think that Linn is definitely alpha material on her own. You mention that she sees Rafe's face in the window, but I have forgotten who that is. Not her ex boss, but someone she fears and loathes is what I gathered. However, she was right to call Cullen on his behavior. She just saw him with his fiance, and then he shows up at her door saying he hopes they can be "friends." Given her history (and his knowledge of it) of past employers with "friendly" intentions -- no wonder she got prickly with him.

<br><br>

Cullen needs to rethink the whole engagement. He knows it will be a huge mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH YES!!

DEF my fav story keep them coming I LOVE how its unfolding. I SO can't wait till the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best of Lit

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. The developments so far are amazing and leave me wanting me more. I can't wait to log on the last couple of days to see the next installment.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
the 'girls' in the great room are like a harem?

a little confused about the context of the pack structure here. Who are the 'girls' in the great room? I realise this is fantasy and a story of your own creation but I thought I'd mention that in a real wolf pack the bitches have final say about who gets to mate with them. 'Alpha' or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ouch!

I really dug Mira, and decided to check this out. I was really liking this as well till Cullen's remorseless and angry Hate-Fxck with Celia! Uncouth. I know he's supposed to be the big-dick lord of his pack, but this makes Cullen just as disgusting and despicable as Aislinn's old boss who assaulted her with the intent to rape her.

Cullen is just another piece of shite, and certainly nothing to be admired. Let's see him get "raped" like he did Celia, see how he likes being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Flawed characters are good too

I actually enjoy that you purposefuly made your characters flawed and imperfect. Cullen losing it as he did does make him unlikeable at the moment, but I personally enjoy main protagonists who aren't always being nice or "doing the right thing" all the time.

Given this universe of yours (and that it's a werewolf pack of all things), it makes sense that Cullen should have his own harem of girls who are just for sex with no strings, (not unlike how past civilizations, and some current, have practiced), especially given how long he's apparently lived (as you've used "centuries" when describing his age) and not ever having a mate before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

my name is Celia....I feel bad for my namesake....ouch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

A well described frustration.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
It ain't always pretty

oh well shit happens and angry sex is what it is. Celia knew the deal with him...her mistake was playing it wrong with herself.....oh well.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
it ain't always pretty

Oh well.it was what it was. Celia thought she was on top of the game with boyfriend when she was only playing herself....oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ouch!

He's not nice......HE'S A ROYAL BASTARD....I gotta say, I like him!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

You have to feel sorry for Celia but geez Cullen you're the Alpha tell Jenna to f... off!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
ummm

I can see im gonna need a box of tissus for this series, only just started reading this new story .. she's living in such provety and the Ass Alpha has no idea what her scent means .. what a freaking ass!! just wanna cry for her ..i know she's got a story unfolding and i cant wait to read on .. loving it lots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE COMMENTS

The guy is an Alpha n he cant figure out her scent....totally sorry for Ceila i wonder if she have more apart to play.....Cullen totally arrogant and dominant love him n im guessing that comes from being an Alpha ;)

xoxo

Aria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ha!

Some of those comments are just precious. It gets better. And who can't love a sexually frustrated and politically harangued bad ass? For those of you who have the attention span of a toddler, I believe it was mentioned in the first chapter that Cullen was attracted to Aislinn's scent, but there was something off about it. Plus he was drunk off his ass. Secondly, this is fiction, therefore all character foibles are the creation of the author. No two alphas alike, although after reading what feels like the same story repeatedly on this site it seems like all alphas are alike, so Cullen is unique. This is an exceptional Were story; don't be overly critical and compare it to some of the other crappy wolf stories. Just enjoy it for its awesomeness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty crappy there at the end

I had been thinking Cullen was a caring and respectable badass of a defender, when really he's an uncaring and brutal cad who doesn't mind "ripping" into a woman over and over when he's got some frustration to expell. And the fact that he does this to a woman under his Alpha protection who actually cares about him (albeit unbeknownst to him) makes it worse and more difficult to respect him, now. If Aislinn was upset to see him with a fiancée after their kiss (which supposedly meant something to him?) she should probably be pretty resolved to never speak to him again after hearing how he casually and rather brutally used a woman who is neither his fiancée nor his budding love interest. He's not a wolf; he's a jackass. I guess Aislinn just shouldn't have questioned his questionable behavior if she didn't want him to behave like an animal.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Was enjoying this, till the end, at which point I agree 100% with "Pretty crappy there at the end" and the readers who comment "in a real wolf pack the bitches have final say about who gets to mate with them. 'Alpha' or not," and "I know he's supposed to be the big-dick lord of his pack, but this makes Cullen just as disgusting and despicable as Aislinn's old boss who assaulted her with the intent to rape her". Cullen went from hot-shot hero to despicable slimeball pretty quickly there. Whether man or werewolf, this kind of abuse of power makes him an arsehole. Lack of self-control also makes him an arsehole. Will try one more chapter . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Celia was warned...

Umm, the first thing Cullen said to Celia was that he wasn't going to be nice. If she wasnt up for rough sex she didn't have to follow so willingly. Don't make it out like Cullen raped her. She wanted to be there and although it wasnt what she expected, she had been warned.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I agree Celia was warned...

It may seem that he was too rough but he did warn her and she could see from the look on his face that he was not in a good place. None of us really know what it is like to be Lycan but when the animal takes over control, which was stated he did and was not happy that it wasn't his woman, she knew and had to accept the consequences. I do not condone rough play, unless consentual but Celia was aware that he needed release not compassion. On the other hand it only made him feel worse and maybe the punching bag would have been a better idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hate this chapter

Well, couple reasons. First is merely an irritant: there is no '13th' labeled floor in any hotel in the U.S. We silly Americans feel the number is jinxed. Now, of course, the 14th labeled floor is really the 13th floor, so any American who stays on the '14th' floor is really on the 13th floor. But we Americans are so silly we cannot even look at the number 13 w/o freaking out. But next time you to a hotel, or for that fact any tall building in the U.S. look for floor 13. Betcha don't find it.

As far as Cullen fucking Celia, why is it wrong? Well there's the whole thing that everyone looks soooo similar. Talk about inbreeding. Yech. Then there's the fact that he's the boss. This time let's talk about abuse of power. B/c anytime there is a differential between positions of power, that is considered coercion. I know, I know, she seems ready and willing. But, so what? The lure of power is part of the coercion. I realize that not everyone agrees w/ this point. However, she obviously wants more than he's willing to give. Just because he accepts the mask she's wearing doesn't mean he doesn't see the mask. It is a fucking justification on his part. This is the one instance where he looks like an ass. Okay, maybe the second. Because, Jenna, the bitch, could easily have an extramarital affair as long as she takes the same precautions he seems to. But, he wants to limit her 'proclivities.' Just finished reading this depressing book where a male wolf did something similar.

Anyhoo, just my silly american prudish two cents. But, really. This is my third time through this series. Yeah b/c I love it. Well written, good characters, excellent protagonist, interesting storyline. What's not to love? This chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No thirteenth floors...

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I don't know what part of the US you're from but we most certainly have 13th floors in many hotels. As for the rest of your comment, it doesn't even deserve my time of day. Get out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
13th floor

Actually, the 13th floor comment is true. It isn't always followed anymore, but if you go in old buildings, they often skip the 13th floor.

There are some musicians who skip the 13th track. And I think some there are some horror movies based on our superstitions of the 13th floor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What?

I just lost all regard for Cullen! No matter what the hell his mood was you just don't take a woman, roughly or otherwise, without bothering to take 5 damn minutes to get her off! Screw him!

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
wow.

Coming back to this story after a long time, and my god, it's effing AMAZING!

So well written, in characterization, dialogue, description of emotions, sexual tension, development of the relationship, plot.... EVERYTHING.

So glad I found it again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write something this good,

there aren't many stories of this quality.

(oh and i thought the rough sex scene made perfect sense, and he was pretty clear to the girl about what he was after. great chapter.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous