All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 25'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kate_oriley2kate_oriley2over 16 years ago
Great work!

This story is wonderful. Few works of this sort can hold everones attention for 20 plus chapters. Keep up the good work.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Still exciting after 25 chapters

That Jenna! Just when you think she's defeated, she pulls yet another fast one and gets away. I'm looking forward to the litter Cullen and Aislinn are expecting :) The best part of the story for me has always been the relationship between them.<br><br>

P.S. I think Aislinn would have developed into her true alpha self just fine on her own -- she always had it in her! Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm

Booooook! I think it would be awesome to walk into a bookstore see this on the shelf and be like. Uh yeah I got to read the unproofed copy A LONG time ago! HEHE I am soooo rooting for you to get this published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT KEEP GOING

Another great chapter and I can't wait to see how it all pans out. I really like the mysterious powers Ailsin has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG Im in love with you ALLL characters : )

Im in love with this story.. You are a great wonderfull writer .. I wish you never finish this

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
What a way

To start the new year... Thanks Secretme! I have to say i am not too fond of this new twist that Jenna got away again, but i am sure youll end it nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
prequel

I still want a Makeda prequel. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'll buy it

Another great chapter, but did you have to let Jenna go??? Now I'm all anxious again. Please tell us about what Brennus did cause that's causing anxiety too.

Can't wait for the book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enthralled...

I'm new to the fantasy genre but I really got into it. Truly enjoyed the story line and the wonderful character development. Definitely looking forward to more. The only issue I had was with Aislinn and Makeda/Cadifor. The whole mating concept(IMHO) is definitely more than having babies, or pups. Not only is Cullen & Aislinn's relationship built on more than just physical, they are incredibly strong-willed and like to be in control of themselves and their circumstances. This along with the mental and emotional links bind them in a way that I find a simple rut or romp with another just because it felt good at the time somewhat below them. It just seems so out of character for who "they" are as a couple. I especially can't wait to find out what happens to Jenna. I'm also betting Aislinn has more than 2 offspring *g*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story - some advice

Love this story.

A couple of comments - you overuse the word 'growl' sometimes and you could edit most instances of 'the fact that...' If you try getting rid of that phrase, you will see your writing become more succint, and still convey your ideas. It just doesn't need to be there.

Keep up the good work.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
what did brennus do?

I hope you tell us what the heck he did. that was a surprise. Why would he do something to hurt Aislin?

I am definitely thrilled you decided to give them a litter right away.

And I do hope you end up doing more with these characters! Make sure that if you decide to spin off to other characters that you mention these two/the wittens (Cute) in it. It is always nice to hear something about characters you loved at a later time...even if in passing only. There is alot to go on with them though, esp with Aislin's whole druidic nature not explored. Cadifor and Makeda are also all open...easily 240+ microsoft word pages :)

If it's not already done...good luck on the thesis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Single tears

I think an editor will help you with this but for the future maybe get rid of the single tear thing- reminds me of that movie crybaby

Cute story tho

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
book. . .

If you get it published as a book will you post the amazon link so we can buy it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confused

I'm confused, what happened to Nora? Wasn't she supposed to be at the first mating ceremony as one of the Druids? Great story by the way!

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
Book?

I agree with VoluptuousValkyrie. This is a really good read, as good or better than a lot of the Kindle books. Keep it up please.

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Great work !

Although I haven't always liked the plot direction no one can fault your talent at writing .Great job.!

MistressMalfoyMistressMalfoyover 10 years ago
Spelling error

I've enjoyed your story thus far but one thing that keeps annoying me is your incorrect spelling of 'litter' you keep referring to it as a 'liter' which is actually the American spelling of our unit of measurement a 'litre' it's quite distracting honestly because I keep expecting these women to give birth to a unit of water or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When I disregard all the spelling errors, structural errors and mixing up of character

names. This is one hell of a story. Thank you.

FayValentineFayValentinealmost 4 years ago

Normally I wouldn't read such a long story on this sight. Loved it from the beginning and can't wait to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous