Leader of the Pack Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,477 Followers

Aislinn giggled. Why she thought her grandmother wouldn't know was beyond her. "I'm pregnant Grandma," said said excitedly and she realized that she really was excited.

Brinah's smile widened. "You'll have to bring them to see me," she said.

"Of course. But I'll have to learn how. I'm still not sure of what to do to bring people here except that Jenna's ring helped with Brennus." Aislinn's smile faded when she thought about that.

"Jenna was holding the ring. That aided you in bringing her along. But if you were touching her that would have worked as well."

Aislinn nodded. She could feel Cullen getting nervous already. She smiled again.

"He certainly is protective of you," Brinah said as if she knew what Aislinn or Cullen was thinking.

"When I brought Jenna here I was hurt. He worries because our connection seems to weaken when I'm here and he can't get to me."

"Brennus used you," Brinah said with concern. "You have a great deal to learn if you're going to use your abilities Aislinn. You try too much too quickly. It's impressive that you were able. But Brennus took advantage of it. Now he's with Jenna. You are very lucky you survived what he did."

Aislinn felt a terrible feeling run through her. "I don't understand what you mean when you say that he's with Jenna."

Brinah sighed. "Come back to me when you have more time. It's not important now and your mate paces awaiting your return. Have your time with him. Come back to me when you are able to have time here." Brinah vanished suddenly and the trees around the circle came to life.

Aislinn looked around in frustration. She didn't like leaving it like that. But Brinah had been right. Cullen was standing against that tree he seemed to like so well. His arms were crossed and he was watching for her. Aislinn headed over to him.

"Grandma said something about Brennus being with Jenna. Then she kicked me out because you're being impatient," Aislinn growled.

Cullen's eyebrows raised. "Maybe I like Brinah better than I thought," he said and kissed Aislinn's forehead. "I wouldn't worry about Jenna. Brennus is dead and Cadifor had a lead. She's his problem now. And Cadifor has the help of the Circle at this point. If Brennus becomes an issue then they can deal with it."

Aislinn sighed. "You never listen to me," she said.

"Ditto," he replied with a smile.

She stuck her tongue out at him and he grabbed her and quickly leaned in to suck on it.

"Hey," she squealed and pushed at him playfully.

"That's what you get for sticking it out," he smiled. Then his tone got more serious. "Alright. I'm listening. I leave it to you. I will call Cadifor and tell him what you just said. You decide whether I offer to hand you over newly mated and pregnant to help him track down and capture a dire lycan who may now have a ghost or something with her or I warn him and suggest he get help from the Circle and you and I go away together."

Aislinn growled. "Have it your way. But when we get wherever you're taking me, I get a turn on top," she grinned.

Cullen grabbed her into his arms and swung her around. "Anything you want."

Cullen made the call as soon as they got back to the cabin. With everything taken care of they went upstairs and got their bags packed. Cullen told her that they'd be riding an atv most of the way and then doing some hiking, so she only got to take one backpack. "Besides, I intend to keep you naked for most of the time anyway." They decided to tell everyone that she was pregnant when they got back. For now it was their little piece of happiness and they wanted to keep it like that. The rest of the pack headed back to the Madadh-Allaidh Saobhaidh praying that they'd be able to manage for a couple weeks without Lord General Cullen Arnauk, the leader of the pack.

**********************

And so ends the beginning of the story. I say that because the dumb thing ended up with a mind of its own and given an infinite amount of time I'd still be writing it. But unfortunately Christmas break is only so long and life beckons.

Not to say I'm done, by any stretch of the imagination. I've grown kinda attached to this world. So if people still want it I'll come back to it. Just maybe not as soon as everyone would like.

I think I might do Cadifor and Makeda next. I kinda like those two. And I'm considering an epilogue with the "wittens" in it. Like I said you guys named them, not me! We'll see. Thanks for reading. I hope I ended it in a way that satisfied most everyone, within reason. If I get a bunch of complaints about it being done I'll see what I can do.

Thank you all for making all the time I spend in my imagination seem justified!

Hugs and Kisses

Secretme

Please vote and happy holidays!

secretme
secretme
3,477 Followers
12