All Comments on 'Leaders of the Pack Ch. 05'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YEEESSSS FINALLY

so happy rite now i dont even care that u left me in suspence i thought id never know the ending to this damn story GREAT WORK PLEASE DONT STOP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sooooo excited!! Thank you for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great to have you back!

I did a double-take upon seeing this story posted. It's been a favorite sine you started the first series, over 4 years ago, and I was quite certain it was a abandoned. Do keep writing, you're good at it!

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
ok. now i

have to go back and re-read the entire thing, to much to remember , but good to see you back

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaabout 12 years ago
Please....

Tell us the next chapters are underway...@ least in scattered outline form. I so love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ScouriesWorld would like to welcome you back...

It's been far too long since we've seen a story from the pen of the brilliant secretme. All LITEROTICANS will be overjoyed that you've rejoined us.

Hopefully this will only be the first of many new chapters/stories from this wonderful writer.

An here's a suggestion - why not write an original story for the upcoming A.I.R. Sexy April/LITEROTICA Earth Day contests? Good luck!

Jacqui O

Miami Beach

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
welcome back

and what a way to come back with this excellent chapter i am so looking forward to reading more of your excellent stories

gobalgobalabout 12 years ago
omg

Welcome back!!!!!!!!! Hope u finish the story. I bought your book! Love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally !!!

what took you so long ???

anyway

thanks

and

welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks..omg your back!!!!!!

Thank you, thankyou , thankyou!! So happy to read something new from you. Thanks so much. Sending you much love and hope for future chapters...

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 12 years ago
So glad to see you back!

Did a double-take (and a little happy dance!) when I saw your name on the list of recent stories. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!

I am so happy to see that you are back. AND I AM SOOOOOO LOVING THAT Mira & Rillian have met up with Aislinn & Cullen! WHO KNEW these stories could intertwine. Really, I purchased both stories in 2008 and this is a fascinating continuation. GOOD ON YOU!!! I am intrigued!!! Jenna & Brennus are killing me. There are truly people that have overstayed their self-fish life spans. These 2 are it. Amazing that the one doing the killing is trying to undo himself. But he is double dealing and that does not bode well for him because daddy and daughter want separation and power so they definitely cannot be trusted. Aislinn and Cullen want their family, they can and should kill to protect theirs and damn the Council, the gov't agencies... WHOOH?! You have created DRAMA!!!! I LOVE THIS AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. AND THEN YOU HAVE ROGUE MUTATED BEINGS. WOW!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!! I hope all is well with you and I cannot wait for more. BTW - Did this story appear some days back and then disappear? I swear I saw it, but it was early in the morning, I did not have on my glasses and I was not sure. Maybe I am psychic and I was wishing I saw it. If that is the case then I am happy that it came to fruition. I am looking forward to this complex continuation. And what's up with the Druids?! It's one thing to leave things to fate, but if you are helping with something, why get cowardly all of a sudden? Do you really think the fates would want your discovery and destruction. I am having a problem with entities that seemingly have no backbone. Listen to my on my soapbox. HA! Like I said I cannot wait for this!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Wow... what an unexpected return.

I held out hope for the first year and a half. Then I gave up. I'm glad you're back. It took me a while to get back into things, so I wasn't moved to tears at the end. What Brinah said wasn't a surprise. But it was nice to see the characters again and get back into the story.

For future chapters, clearer breaks between scene changes would be appreciated. Sometimes you changed scenes or perspectives quickly and it took me a few sentences to figure out where we were and who was talking. There were also some editing things that could have been improved.

Regardless, I was happy for another chapter and I hope you post regularly now and don't leave it another 3 years.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
After such a long wait

you leave us with this! We are no wiser than when you left of with Ais going to the circle of stones. We knew that B wanted her child so he could us it for his soul.

traecedarkbanetraecedarkbaneabout 12 years ago
Thrilled to see you back!

As always, you pick up right where you left off, leaving us dangling and begging for more. It is wonderful to see you writing again, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow welcome back secretme!!!

i do so love to reread your series: leader of the pack. now you've returned to write again for as if you've never left. and its a cliffhanger ;p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An extremely interesting story, but ---

It saddens me to read your biography tab and discover that we are reading your first drafts and are, in effect, guinea pigs for a professional writer. My future votes will take that into account as I can no longer consider you a very talented amateur.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Mmm?

I have never really been a fan of the whole Ais being able to go meet her gran who I didn't like in the first place and the whole Brenner now being with Jen is to much, now we have all this with her child loosing his soul because of it is just to crazy.

I love Cul and think you gave Ais to much power. That is just my humble opinion don't get me wrong I love this story and 99% of the characters are wonderful. LOL

bowlerhatbowlerhatabout 12 years ago
twists

I must be getting slow in my old age. I didn't connect Mira at all until Makeda explained, even though I had read the story.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Playing Catch Up

Hopefully it won't take me to long. I'm glad you chose not to leave this story unfinished. I look forward to catching up and following this story.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Need some help

You need to do more to seperate the ending of one scene and the begining of the next. It is a little harder to follow. In the previous chapters my mind would insert words that seemed to be missing, but it was harder to do with this installment. Well on to the next.

Sherrylee

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 11 years ago
Yippeee your back

Great to see you back, difenitly a first draft. But it has good bones, love to see more.

And won't say no to seeing the next draft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Name Change

I thought the one you're calling Tor now, was named Trey before?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous