All Comments on 'Leaf Raking Plus'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Love this story. Especially love the clinical way he got bedded by Neal, it made me so hard. Your writing is exceptional, I would really like to see more with these characters, to the extent that he becomes Neal’s dirty young fucktoy and gets introduced to some thoroughly kinky and deviant man sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
work "bone-us"

mmm it's the best of both worlds.... I'm thinking strap-on for X-mass present..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this... so true!

This story wasn’t just hot... it felt “true”. I know exactly what it’s like being a closeted bi married guy. When I look at my big cock (not trying to boast, besides it’s wasted on me as I’m a bottom) going in and out of my wife’s cunt when I fuck her occasionally what I’m really thinking is that I should be in her place and some other guy (hopefully big-cocked too!) should be in my place.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Dam this was so hot 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 can't wait for next chapter 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Roses_RainbowsRoses_Rainbowsover 5 years ago
Excellent writing

I don't care what sexual orientation a reader is, this is one of the hottest pieces of erotica I've read in a long time. Amazing. Would love to see more.

THunder256THunder256over 5 years ago
Excellent story

You tell a good tale! Appreciate your work, Hot as Hell!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yesterday there were 16.comments....

now there are 7.

Whats up with that?

KeithDKeithDover 4 years agoAuthor
Trimmed Comments?

To the question of why comments were trimmed off: Beats me (if it's true and not just misreading which story is being referenced). I'm not aware of comments being trimmed and it wasn't by me. Have any idea what the content of the comments was?

denrondenronover 4 years ago
Love This!

This is a hot story. Keep writing stories like this. You have talent. And you make me lust for a top man like Neal Barringer!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

I think he is going to take Barringer up on his offer since Emily won't marry him. Crazy girl!!

It was a fantastic story, loved the sexy details... YUM!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...