Leana - Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A wrinkled dress is what got this started, remember," Lena whispered as she stood up.

"No. Me being on a sexual high and you being naked is what got this started."

"I wasn't naked, just mostly," Lena said as she got a large wine glass out of the cabinet.

Jewels sighed as she used a foot to take off one high heel shoe and then the other. She stretched out her legs and wiggled her toes. "Oh yeah, that feels so good," she said as Lena sat down at the table.

As Lena poured her wine she said, "It has been a long week for some reason."

"The older I get, the longer the weeks are," Jewels said.

Lena slipped her heels off and stretched out her legs. She sipped her wine and wiggled her toes. "I keep telling myself to wear flats but..."

Jewels shook her head. "That'll never happen. We're wired the way we are and that's that."

Lena took a larger sip of her wine and sat the glass down. "Now what?"

Jewels looked at her friend and shrugged. "I could invite you down for supper but I didn't take anything out of the freezer."

"I live on microwaves," Lena said and then sighed. "Cooking for one isn't any fun."

Jewels lifted her eyebrows. "Cooking is supposed to be fun?"

Lena chuckled. "I forgot who I was talking too."

"Bobby didn't marry me because I could cook. Not in the kitchen anyway."

"My mother always told me that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach."

"I'll put my money on a good blowjob any day," Jewels said with a grin.

"I didn't know anything hardly at all about that, other than what I had heard here and there, before I met Johnny," Lena whispered. "I was always told how dirty it was."

Jewels looked at her friend and lifted her eyebrows questioningly. "And?"

Lena shivered and blushed lightly. "I wasn't into it at first but..." She shivered again. "Then I got to thinking about how good it felt when he went down on me and the next thing I knew, he was moaning and whimpering and so was I."

"You came when he did."

Lena shook her head. "Before he did and again when he did."

"Been there and done that on several occasions," Jewels said softly. "Add someone licking your pussy while you're sucking a dick and things can get explosive fast."

Lena groaned softly and took a big swallow of her wine as her mind tried to fill in the feelings that went along with that statement. Her mind jumped to a fantasy she'd had while masturbating. Her toy had been in her sex and two fingers had been in her mouth. She groaned again as she remembered the huge orgasm she'd had.

Jewels sipped her beer as she watched the series of emotions that ran across her friends face. Her eyes were closed and she was chewing on her full bottom lip. "Girl, that's one hell of a memory or fantasy you're into," Jewels said with a grin.

Lena jerked and her eyes flew open. "Fantasy," she whispered before she could stop herself.

"Fantasies are good."

"Orgasmic," Lena whispered with a blush.

Jewels nodded as she finished her beer. She sat the bottle aside and leaned over to pick up her shoes. She straightened up and then stood up. She picked up her purse.

"Where are you going?" Lena asked quickly.

"Home, Bobby will be there shortly and I've decided he's taking me out to supper."

"But..." Lena whispered and then groaned.

"Want to come along?"

"I... uh... I can't really afford it this week."

"We can, that is if it wouldn't make you feel weird or something."

Lena shivered. "Feeling weird is getting normal after our conversation Monday and this afternoon."

Jewels sighed. "Yeah, I need to shut up." She smiled and winked as she said, "I've got a big mouth, just ask Bobby."

Lena sat her wine glass aside and stood up. She took several quick steps and hugged her friend. "You're my best friend."

Jewels patted her on the back and then hugged her tightly. "I know, I love you too."

Lena chuckled. "Don't push it."

"Okay, now, let go of me before I cope a feel or two."

Lena hugged her tighter and then stepped back. With a grin she pulled her shoulders back, pushing her breasts out, and whispered, "Be careful, a little more wine and I might let you."

Jewels eyes dropped to Lena's chest and she licked her lips. She shivered hard and sighed as she looked back at her friends face. "Tempting, tempting, tempting."

Lena laughed and relaxed her shoulders. Without allowing herself to think about it, she asked, "Where are you thinking about going to eat?"

Jewels blinked a couple of times and grinned. "You're talking food right?"

Lena's eyes got wide for a second and then she nodded quickly. "Food, yes, food."

Jewels winked and said, "Somewhere cheap that serves wine and beer."

Lena's eyebrows went up at the word wine and Jewels laughed. "Go put on those red shorts that makes your ass look so good and a tight t-shirt. I'm wearing a short skirt and a peasant blouse without panties or a bra. I feel like letting it all hang out."

"But... but... but..."

Jewels winked. "Exactly. Bobby and I can both drool."

Lena groaned as she thought about wearing her old red shorts. She'd had them forever. From back when she was a teenager and even thinner than she was now. They were the ones she wore when she cleaned house. She had never worn them outside the house. "I... uh... I... can't—"

"Yes you can," Jewels said quickly as she turned and headed for the front door. "Come on down when you get changed."

"But... but... but..." Lena tried to protest but Jewels was out the front door. With a soft groan, Lena went and locked the door. Turning around, she leaned on the door and shivered hard as she thought about people looking at her in those shorts. She whimpered softly.

She'd find something else to wear, she thought as she pushed off from the door and headed toward her bedroom. Beside her bed, she unzipped her dress and wiggled out of it. She tossed it on the bed and went to her closet. Jewels had said she was wearing a short skirt and peasant blouse. She rummaged through the skirts in her closet.

There were several short skirts and a dozen blouses. She pulled one skirt out and then another. She held one up in front of her body as she looking in the mirror on the closet door. Neither looked right. She put those back and got a third skirt out. It didn't look right either.

She hung the skirt up and reached for her best pair of jeans. She paused as the old red shorts returned to her mind. Jeans were what she normally wore except for work. Thoughts of people looking at her ass in those shorts made her hips rock from side to side.

With a soft groan, Lena turned and crossed the room to her dresser. She opened the second drawer. The shorts were on top. She shut the drawer quickly and then jerked it back open. "I can do this," she said louder than she meant too.

She snatched the shorts up and started to put them on. She got them up on her hips but her panties were now crammed between her butt cheeks and bunched up in the front when she tried to close the button at the top.

Off came the shorts along with the panties. With the panties on the floor, she put the shorts back on. They were tight but she got the zipper pulled up and the button closed. She could feel them cupping her ass cheeks and pressing on her outer lips and mound.

She closed the drawer and then opened the next one. She rummaged around until she found her long black t-shirt and started to put it on. She stopped and looked in the drawer. A yellow tank top she hadn't worn in years was on top. She had always worn a bra under it because of her dark areolas. Not to mention the tents her nipples made.

Without thinking about it anymore than she already had, she snatched it up and put it on. Her black tennis shoes were sitting in front of the old chair in the corner. She sat down and put them on. Without even a glance at the mirror on the closet door she headed for the kitchen.

She swapped everything she needed out of her work purse into a small shoulder bag. She trashed the empty beer bottle and put the wine away. As she rinsed out the wine glass the cat rubbed on her ankles. She grinned and bent over to rub the cats ears. He purred loudly.

As she straightened up, she whispered to the cat, "Yes, mama is going out looking like a corner hooker."

The cat meowed, Lena laughed, and sang, "Tomcatting around," as she turned toward the front door.

*****

Jewels answered the door and grinned as she ran her eyes up and down Lena's body. "Girl, you are seriously showing it off. That little blouse is killer."

A deep voice from behind Jewels said, "Holy hell, get her ass in here and shut that door before someone calls the vice squad."

"Hey Bobby," Lena said as Jewels pulled her inside.

Jewels skirt came down to mid thigh barely and her blouse looked two sizes too small. Even with it up on her shoulders there was cleavage showing. Lena grinned as she asked, "Did you leave that outfit in the dryer too long?"

"Says the lady with the painted on shorts," Bobby said with a grin.

"They were her idea," Lena said as she looked around at Bobby. He was sitting on the couch wearing baggy shorts and a baggy sleeveless shirt. He wasn't a big guy but he was muscular.

Bobby grinned as he stood up. "Two hookers and me without a pimp mobile."

Jewels looked at her husband. "That old truck of yours has probably seen more hookers than the law allows."

"Now baby, you know I don't swing that way," he said with a wink.

"She already knows about our past indiscretions," Jewels said with a grin.

"You've always had a big mouth," Bobby said and then sighed. "But then again, that's why I married you."

Jewels chuckled and looked at Lena. "I told you it wasn't my cooking."

"You can cook?" Bobby asked. When Jewels just grinned at him, he grinned back. "Shake and bake, don't count. Well, it does but..." He winked. "Lets get this show on the road, I'm starving."

"My car or your truck?" Jewels asked as she opened the front door.

"I ain't driving that roller skate you call a car. Anyway, I like sitting up high above the crowds. It brings out your exhibitionist streak among other things."

Jewels went outside and looked back at Lena. "Maybe baby girl here can ride in the middle."

Bobby looked at his wife hard. "Uh... does someone want to live dangerously?"

Jewels grinned and winked at her husband. "Not yet but she's thinking about it."

"I... uh... I..." Lena stammered.

Bobby laughed as he put his arm around her shoulder and escorted her out the door. "Hang in there little one. You're at least safe until after supper."

"I know what I want for dessert," Jewels whispered as she closed and locked the door.

*****

Riding in Bobby's jacked up truck reminded Lena of riding with Johnny in his semi. She wasn't supposed to be in the truck with him according to company policy but... It had been a short run over the Christmas holiday. A day and a half driving, a one day lay over, a half day drive to pick up a return load, and a day and a half home.

The view had been phenomenal, high above all the cars and regular trucks. There had also been a sense of privacy she had never felt on the road before. Teasing and flashing Johnny had been fun and exciting. Making love in the sleeper during rest stops had been thrilling. The company would have paid for a motel room on the layover day but they stayed in the sleeper.

Lena shivered and shifted in her seat as she remembered sitting in Johnny's lap, his dick deep inside her. They were both naked and it was broad daylight. She had both hands on the big steering wheel as she moved up and down on his dick. They were parked in the back corner of a truck stop lot. There were dozens of big trucks parked everywhere. She had wonder how many people could see them fucking like two kids in lust.

Jewels grinned and nudged Bobby when Lena groaned softly. Bobby looked at his wife questioningly. "Her husband drove a semi," Jewels whispered.

Bobby chuckled. "You can do more in one of those than we can in this thing."

Lena gave a jerk and looked across Jewels at Bobby. She blushed and looked away. Jewels patted her on the thigh and Lena looked at her shyly. "Memories are even better than fantasies."

Jewels chuckled. "If this seat could talk we'd have to shoot it."

Bobby grinned. "It's already been shot several times."

"Hey now, accidents happen," Jewels said with a grin as she pulled the front of her blouse down and hooked it under her bare breasts.

They were stopped at a red light a few blocks from the apartments. Bobby gave her a leering grin and Lena looked at her with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. Jewels chuckled. "Just the looks I was expecting."

Bobby reached up and pinched her left nipple and rolled it around. Jewels rolled her shoulders back and shivered hard. Her eyes went to Lena and she whispered, "Now if someone would just lean over and suck on that nipple..."

Lena's eyes had been on Bobby's fingers. Her eyes jumped to Jewels face and then down at the nipple in question. "I... uh... I..." Lena stammered and then groaned softly.

The light changed and Bobby released Jewels nipple as he drove away. He shifted to second and rested his hand on her knee as he followed traffic.

Lena thought of how she had straddled the console in Johnny's semi. His wrist had rested on her upper thigh as he shifted gears. As he hit the even numbered gears, the heel of his hand rubbed against her mound. They had been on their way home. She had slowly stripped as the miles passed. It was dark when she straddled the console.

With a shiver, she remembered the glow off the dashboard and the way Johnny had caressed her inner thighs and teased her clit. The next rest time was several hours away and she wondered if she would last that long. Far ahead was another big rig with a dozen cars between them. If she leaned back, she could see several rigs behind them in the rearview mirrors.

Bobby downshifted as they stopped at another red light. His hand moved to Jewels knee and then moved up along her thigh and slipped over between them. Jewels spread her thighs with a soft whimpering sound. His hand was now out of sight under her skirt. Jewels squirmed as his hand moved under the skirt.

Lena squirmed also as she thought of how Johnny had teased her slit and dipped a fingertip into her sopping wet sex. When he spread the slippery fluid over her slit and then rolled her clit around, she had exploded in a long drawn out orgasm. She groaned and closed her eyes as she realized she was very close to coming now.

The truck started to move and Lena's eyes opened. She had her head leaned back. She closed them quickly. She didn't dare look at Bobby or Jewels. She felt the truck surge as Bobby shifted gears. Then it slowed and turned right. She opened her eyes. They were in a strip mall parking lot.

Bobby pulled into a parking space in front of a Mexican restaurant. Jewels grinned and pulled her blouse up. She looked over at Lena. "Looks like we're having Mexican food."

Lena nodded. "That sounds good."

Bobby looked at Lena and then at Jewels. When he looked back at Lena he grinned. "One of these days someone is going to have to tell me what went on in that semi."

Lena blushed and opened her door. Jewels shook her head. "I can't take him nowhere," she said as she slid across the seat as Lena got out. She was sitting on the edge of the seat with her skirt bunched up in her lap as Lena turned around. Nothing was showing but miles of thighs and legs but...

Bobby chuckled and opened his door. "Hey, us guys have fantasies. We need to have them fed ever so often."

Jewels turned to look at her husband. "I'll feed you something."

"After supper dear," he replied with a grin.

Jewels looked around at Lena as she slid off the seat and stepped down to the running board of the truck. Her dress rode up a bit more and then fell down to cover everything. Lena's eyes had grown wide as she moved so Jewels knew she had flashed her friend.

"I told you I wasn't going to wear anything under this skirt," Jewels said as she stepped down to the ground.

"Uh, yeah, but I... uh... didn't think—" Jewels laughter cut her off.

"I love to show off, so why wouldn't I flash you the first chance I got?"

Bobby walked up to the door and looked at his wife. "You mean I missed the floorshow?"

Jewels moved over and shut the truck door. "I can flash you anytime."

Bobby grinned and looked at Lena. "And she says she can't take me anywhere. I just ask embarrassing questions and make embarrassing statements."

Lena shivered under Bobby's gaze and looked at Jewels. "It wasn't you. It was riding in your truck. Not to mention someone flashing their tits."

"Hey now, I didn't flash my tits. I let them hang out and get a little fresh air."

"That too," Lena said and smiled.

"Lets eat," Bobby said as he turned and indicated for the two woman to lead the way.

*****

It was dark by the time they returned to the truck. Bobby started it and looked at the two women beside him. "Drinks or home?"

Jewels looked at Lena. "We had three beers with supper."

"Added to the glass of wine I had earlier, I think I've had enough."

"Home, James," Jewels said with a grin at her husband.

Bobby shook his head. "Yeah, you've had enough, if you think I'm James."

Jewels laughed and shook her head. "Not even close. You being James, that is."

"Who's James," Lena asked.

Bobby chuckled as he backed out of the parking space. "You explain it," he said to Jewels.

"James was or rather is, the husband of one of our swinger's group members. He only came to our get-togethers once. He was shy and... I guess mousy is a good word to describe him. His wife on the other hand had a monstrous sexual appetite. She started off giving him a blowjob and that's when we found out that he had a very small dick."

"Small was an exaggeration," Bobby said. "It was almost non-existent."

Jewels shook her head as she winked at Lena. "One of the ladies that ran with us back then had a clit bigger than his dick."

Lena groaned softly. "I shouldn't have asked."

Bobby laughed. "If ya don't really want to know, never ask."

Jewels patted Lena on the thigh. "You've got to learn somewhere." Lena looked down at Jewels hand that was resting on her upper thigh. Jewels grinned. "I could teach you so much."

Bobby chuckled as he moved his hand up Jewels thigh until it was under her dress. "It'd be a dirty job but..." He said with a grin.

Jewels caressed the top of Lena's thigh and sighed deeply as she moved her hand away. "I told her I wouldn't pressure her," she said to Bobby as she spread her thighs and then squirmed as his hand moved under the thin cloth.

Bobby stopped the truck at a red light and looked over at Lena. "I'll distract her while you make a run for it." His hand had come out from under her dress so he could shift into first gear. Now it was caressing the inside of her left thigh.

Jewels spread her thighs wider. "I can hear you but keep doing what you're doing. Having her watch makes me even hornier."

Bobby groaned as the light changed and he pulled away. "Hornier? Damn, I'm in for it now." He shifted into second gear and then returned his hand to his wife's inner thigh. Looking over at Lena he grinned and whispered, "Are you sure you don't want to sit on her face while I fuck her? Otherwise the neighbors will be calling the cops again."

Jewels groaned loudly and slipped down in the seat, her knees going as wide as Bobby and Lena's thighs would allow. Bobby's hand was visible between her upper thighs. The middle finger was moving in and out of her vagina. Jewels hands went to her breasts and massaged them.

Lena sat there with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open at Bobby's question and what she saw going on. The closest she had ever came to sitting on someone's face was sixty nining with Johnny. She had came suddenly and sat up to grab her breasts and squeeze them. Johnny had wiggled his tongue even deeper into her pussy and she had kept right on coming.