Leana - Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewels making a frustrated whimpering sound made Lena open her eyes. She didn't remember closing them. It was getting to be a habit. Bobby was making the turn into the apartment complex parking lot. Jewels had her breasts exposed again and her hips were flexing up and down slowly. Lena groaned as she realized her hands were on her own breasts. She jerked her hands away.

Bobby pulled into his parking space and shut the truck off. "Now there are two of you," he said with a grin in Lena's direction.

"I... I... I..." Lena said and then groaned as Jewels ran her hand up and down her thigh.

"No pressure, no pressure, no pressure," Jewels chanted but her hand kept moving on Lena's thigh and it was slowly moving between them.

Lena groaned at the feel of her hand and then she gasped as she realized her thighs were spreading open. She slammed her knees shut and grabbed Jewels hand. Jewels chuckled and moved her hand away from Lena's lap.

Looking at Bobby, Jewels grinned and whispered, "I was almost there."

Bobby looked at Lena and grinned. "I'd suggest you run up to your apartment and lock the door but I think it's too late."

"Uh, too late?" Lena asked in confusion.

"She'd hunt you down sooner or later. It would probably be easier to just surrender."

Lena sat there with her eyes wide until Jewels laughed. "He's having fun with you."

"Be careful, she's trying to put you off your guard," Bobby said and Jewels looked at him with a pouting expression. Bobby laughed and opened his door. Jewels still had her breasts exposed and her skirt up above her lap as she turned and slid toward him.

He grabbed her and leaned in to suck a nipple into his mouth. Jewels moaned and arched her back, her hands going to the back of his head. The dome light was on in the truck and Lena looked around quickly. She didn't see anyone but she shivered at the thought that there might be someone looking.

"Uh, guys, shouldn't you move this party inside?" She whispered a moment later. Bobby swapped nipples and Jewels groaned loudly. Lena shivered again and whispered, "Uh... I guess not."

Bobby lifted his head sharply and Jewels nipple came out of his mouth with a slurping sound. He grinned at Lena over Jewels shoulder and started to squat down. Jewels gave a jerk and pulled on his head. "It's too early for that out here," she said quickly.

"Spoilsport," Bobby replied as he stood up and pulled her blouse up over her breasts. "The couch or the kitchen table?" he asked as he stepped back.

Jewels shivered and slid forward to stand up on the running board. She leaned sideways and grinned at Lena. "Are you going to watch?"

Lena shivered hard. Her mouth worked but nothing came out.

Jewels chuckled and stepped down to the driveway. She turned and looked at Lena. "I'd love for you to sit on my face while Bobby licks me to oblivion. At this point you can even keep the shorts on."

Bobby laughed at Lena's shocked expression. He took Jewels hand and pulled her out of the way so he could shut the door. They walked around the front of the truck but stopped at the sidewalk leading to their apartment. "If you're not coming, at least lock the truck up when you leave," Bobby said. They turned and walked off down the sidewalk.

Lena sat there with her mouth open and her eyes wide but her mind was on Johnny's tongue on and in her pussy. Jewels tongue replaced it in her mind and she groaned loudly. She opened the door without even thinking about it. She hit the lock button and shut the door harder than she meant to.

Bobby and Jewels stopped at the sound of the door and looked back. They both grinned as Lena bypassed the stairs and hurried in their direction. As she got close to where they stood, she said, "I ain't promising anything."

Jewels put her arm around Lena's waist and kissed her on the cheek. "I could probably promise you several things but we'll wait and see how things turn out naturally," Jewels said as she headed toward the apartment.

Bobby chuckled and followed along behind, saying, "Promises, promises, I don't even get promises."

Jewels stopped by their door and grinned at her husband. "Open this door and I'll give you a lot more than promises."

Bobby hurried around the two women and opened the door after fumbling the keys once. He pushed the door open and stepped to the side with a flourish and a bow. "Ladies, right this way."

Lena groaned as Jewels led her forward. "I feel more like the proverbial fly between two spiders."

"You're as safe as you want to be," Bobby said and then chuckled as he followed them inside. "As far as I'm concerned anyway. My horny wife is another matter altogether."

As Bobby closed the door, Jewels let go of Lena. A moment later, her skirt and blouse flew across the room to land on the chair in the corner. Naked, she turned and faced her husband. "Right now, your horny wife wants the edge off before my audience of one decides to run for her life."

Lena's eyes were wide from Jewels being naked. "I... I... I..." She stammered as Jewels turned toward her. The next thing she knew, there were hands on each side of her head and lips on hers. Lena gave a sharp jerk and then moaned as she kissed her best friend in return. Her hands went to Jewels waist and then jerked back at the feel of bare skin.

Jewels broke the kiss sharply and grinned at Lena. "I've dreamed of that forever and it was even better than I ever imagined."

Lena groaned softly as her eyes went to the floor. If she continued to look into Jewels eyes, she would be kissing her again. She shivered hard and looked up as she thought that, that wasn't really a bad thing. The next thing she knew, she was kissing Jewels just as passionately as she had been kissed a few minutes earlier.

Bobby chuckled. "I think my horny wife has just had her bet raised and raised very well from the looks of things."

Jewels groaned from the passion in the kiss and the hands wandering over her back and sides. Her hands slowly moved downward to rub over the front of Lena's crop top. Lena groaned loudly as she pressed her chest forward. A moment later, she broke the kiss and took a step back.

The two women stood there looking at each other, both were breathing rapidly. With a grin, Bobby asked, "Would the two of you like to be alone?"

Jewels glanced his way and shook her head. Looking back at Lena, she asked, "How about you?"

Lena glanced at Bobby and shook her head. "I... uh... feel... uh... safer with him around."

Bobby laughed and licked his lips. "I'd eat you up just as fast as she would, if I told the truth."

"I think she should sit on my face while you eat me up," Jewels said to her husband.

"That works for me," Bobby replied and then looked at Lena. "It's your call about sitting on her face. I'm going to eat her either way."

Lena groaned and then shivered hard as memories of getting her pussy ate ran through her mind. Then there was the matter of Bobby watching and Jewels being the one doing the eating. A few seconds later, she gasped and jerked her hands away from the front of her shorts. The snap was undone and the zipper was down.

Jewels groaned and Bobby chuckled. He grabbed his wife's hand and pulled her over toward the couch. Lena expected him to lay her down on the couch but she ended up laying long ways on the narrow coffee table in front of the couch. Bobby knelt at the end of the coffee table and lifted his wife's feet to the edge next to her ass.

As he pushed her knees apart, he looked at Lena. "Just straddle the table and lower away when you feel like it. You'll know when you're low enough, believe me." Then he turned his head back and blew his wife a kiss.

Lena watched as he ran his tongue down the inside of one thigh and then down the inside of the other. Jewels groaned both times his tongue touched her skin. He was alternating back and forth between her thighs as she tried to get his head centered on her sex. Lena groaned loudly as she remembered doing the same thing with Johnny.

Jewels let out a loud yell and Lena's eyes jerked open. Bobby had his face planted in his wife's sex and from the way Jewels hips were flexing and rolling up, he was licking the hell out of her. Lena watched with her mouth hanging open and then gave a jerk as she realized she was pushing her shorts down as she wiggled her hips.

She gasped loudly as her shorts came free of her hips and ass and went halfway down her thighs. Without letting herself think, she dropped the shorts around her ankles and stepped out of them. Four quick steps and she was standing at the end of the coffee table away from Bobby. She looked at him and then moaned as she saw his wide tongue flicking rapidly back and forth over his wife's swollen clit.

Still watching him, she stepped to the side and straddled the end of the table. His eyes moved toward her exposed sex and she started to step back but hands on the back of her knees stopped her. She looked down to see Jewels looking up at her. Jewels grinned and pulled on her legs. Lena took a step forward with each foot. Jewels pulled again and she took another step.

Jewels hands moved up her legs and then moved around to pull downward on her thighs. Lena whimpered loudly and started to squat down. Her eyes jumped to Bobby's face and he nodded sharply while running his tongue up and down his wife's slit. His eyes went back to her sex as she squatted even lower.

Now Jewels had a grip on the tops of Lena's thighs up near her hips. She pulled lightly and Lena lowered her sex a little more. A second later, she gasped loudly and tried to straighten up as Jewels long tongue speared into her sex. Jewels had a grip on her thighs that slowed her down and lifted Jewels up. Her tongue went in even deeper.

Lena couldn't catch her breath as her hips moved back down to where they had been and then a little lower. Jewels tongue went in even deeper and Lena caught her breath and gave out with a soft yell as the tongue in her sex wiggled and rubbed places no tongue had ever been before.

A moment later, she was coming long and hard as Jewels swirled her tongue around and ran it in and out of her pussy. Luckily, her hands found the edges of the coffee table or she would have literally sat on Jewels face. Her legs felt like rubber as her hips jerked and bucked against that intruding wonderful tongue.

Sometime later, Jewels was yell again and Lena found herself laying on top of the older woman, her face only inches from Bobby's. Bobby tongue was flat and rolling Jewels clit around one minute and flicking the heck out of it the next. Jewels hips were jerking and bucking as hard as Lena's had minutes before.

Bobby head moved up and Lena groaned as her nose picked up the scent of Jewels sex on Bobby's face. Suddenly he kissed her full on the lips and Lena found herself kissing him back. She gasped softly for two reasons. One, Jewels tongue was tickling and teasing her clit and the taste of Jewels juices was strong on Bobby's lips and tongue. The tongue lashed her clit more firmly and Lena let out a soft yell as she started to come once more.

*****

Lena groaned loudly and opened her eyes. Something about a tongue so long that she couldn't get away from it was still floating around in the back of her mind. The memory of an orgasm that went on and on and on was there also. Her eyes slowly focused and she was looking at the ceiling. She was sitting up mostly and her head was bent backwards.

She lifted her head to see Bobby sitting on the couch next to her. He didn't have his shirt or shorts on. Jewels was sitting between his legs on the floor. His thick dick was pulled away from his belly and she had the head and several inches of shaft in her mouth. She smiled at Lena around the mouthful or at least tried too.

"So, how was your first face ride?" Bobby asked with a grin.

"Tongue... so... so much tongue," Lena heard herself whisper.

"Yeah, I guess we forgot to warn you about that. You're not the first one she's knocked out with that thing."

Lena's eyes had been on Jewels and the dick in her mouth. Her eyes moved to Bobby's face. "Kissing you," she whispered and then whimpered softly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you hadn't done pussy before when I kissed you," he said and then grinned. "My face is still a mess." He paused and looked down at his wife. "Her face too. If you had sat down instead of falling forward, I think she might have drown."

Lena stared at him with wide eyes as her mouth worked and nothing came out. Jewels chuckled and Lena looked down at her. "You were so juicy and delicious and then you were gushing like a fountain. I loved every minute of it."

With a deep groaning moan, Lena laid her head back and closed her eyes. "I... I... don't, uh, gush. Very wet yes but never the other."

Jewels chuckled again. "Believe me darling, this isn't my first rodeo, you sure gushed and kept right on squirting like a fountain."

Lena moaned deeply and shook her head.

Bobby chuckled and said, "Her face was wetter than I've ever seen it so you were doing something right."

Lena lifted her head and looked at Jewels. "It has been a while and I had never been in that position before." She sat up and started to stand up. She made it about halfway to her feet and sat down hard as her knees buckled.

"You're in no shape to walk, much less climb stairs," Bobby said.

Jewels grinned at her and licked the head of Bobby's dick. "I think poor Bobby has been neglected long enough and I would love it if you would stuck around and watched me suck his dick and then ride it until we both come together."

"I've... uh... never..."

Bobby laughed and winked at Lena. "Then it's about time you did." He then let out a soft groan as his wife swallowed him to the base of his dick.

Lena looked down and groaned loudly as Jewels slowly lifted her head. Lena's mind was on when she used to do that to Johnny. His taste and the head touching the back of her throat. That last part always pushed her closer and closer to an orgasm of her own. She glanced up to see Bobby's eyes closed.

She watched as Jewels stopped at the head and swirled her tongue around and over it. Bobby groaned again and Lena whimpered. She always loved it when she made Johnny moan or groan. Jewels was looking into Lena's eyes as she slowly sucked Bobby's dick back down to the base as he rolled his hips up slightly.

Lena shivered and licked her lips as Jewels slowly lifted her head. She paused at the head and then lifted her head a little more until the whole thing was out of her mouth. Lena's eyes were on the thick shiny shaft and head. "Want to join me?" Jewels asked softly.

Lena whimpered and nodded.

"Then get your cute little ass down here."

Lena looked at Bobby's face. His eyes were closed. She looked back down at his dick and Jewels smiling face. With a soft whimpering moan, she slid forward on the couch and went to her knees next to Bobby's right thigh. Jewels sucked the head of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and over the head. Bobby groaned softly.

Pulling the dick out of her mouth, Jewels pushed the head over in Lena's direction. She leaned over and looked Jewels in the eye. "I... uh... you..."

Jewels smiled. "I love to share."

Lena groaned softly and leaned over more to run her tongue over the spongy head of Bobby's dick. Then she sucked the head in and swirled her tongue around the flange at the base of it. Bobby groaned softly and flexed his hips. With an even deeper groan, Lena started to move her head down. More of the shaft entered her mouth as her tongue flicked and licked along it.

The head of his dick barely touched the entrance to her throat as she reached the two fingers Jewels was using to hold on to it. Lena moaned loudly and slowly lifted her head several inches. Her head went down and she moaned again. Her head started up along the length of his shaft.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Jewels whispered softly. "Your dark skin in contrast to his white dick."

Lena had just the head in her mouth as she looked at Jewels. Her tongue was going wild over the head as she whimpered softly. No one had ever watched her do this and she realized she liked being watched very much. It made her sex clench up tightly. She groaned softly and took her mouth off his dick.

Jewels grinned and pulled his dick over toward her. She held eye contact with Lena as she sucked the head in. Bobby groaned and Jewels sucked more and more in until she reached her fingers. Bobby's hips flexed up and back several times. She slowly lifted her head until his dick came out of her mouth with a slurping sound.

Instead of pushing his dick over in Lena's direction, Jewels stood up and used one foot to push the coffee table farther away. She stepped over her husband's lap and turned to face away from him. She slowly squatted down as she held his dick upright. "Now for the part that hurts so good," she whispered as she sat down on his dick.

Lena's eyes grew wide as she watched Bobby's thick wide dick slowly disappear from sight. He was moaning softly and so was Jewels. Lena could see the thin inner lips and skin around Jewels shiny slick opening being pressed inward. She groaned deeply as she remembered what that had felt like.

Jewels stopped moving with half of Bobby's dick inside her. She shivered hard, lifted her hips a few inches, and then sat back down as his dick went in even deeper. A moment later, she was sitting astraddle his hips, just the base of his dick showing at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh so good," she whispered as she lifted her hips slowly. When the flange under the head appeared in her opening, she reversed directions and sat back down just as slowly. Bobby groaned softly as she rocked her hips and started to lift them again.

She paused with just the head inside her sex and shivered hard. She looked down at the young black woman sitting on her heels next to her knee and grinned. "Since you've already tasted my pussy, how about licking my clit while I ride this thing?"

Lena shivered hard as she shook her head but a moment later she groaned deeply as she remembered Jewels long tongue in her pussy and on her clit. "I... I... I..." she stammered but her eyes were now on the connection between the couple. Jewels was slowly lowering her hips and Bobby's dick was slowly disappearing.

As Jewels raised her hips, Lena moaned and moved over in front of the older woman. As Bobby's thick dick came out of her sex, it drew the skin of her opening outward, dragging it along his shaft. As she lowered her hips, the skin was pushed inward. Lena knew that was how her sex looked when Johnny had fucked her. They had made love in this exact position in front a mirror several times.

Jewels paused at the bottom of this stroke and rocked her hips back and forth. "Your eyes..." she whimpered softly, "are driving me crazy. I want to go faster but I want to enjoy your eyes for as long as possible." Bobby moaned and flexed his hips. Jewels groaned and raised her hips.

Lena whimpered and then moaned as her hands came up to caress her breasts through the thin top she still had on. The next thing she knew, she was whipping the tank top off and tossing it aside. Now her hands could feel bare skin and tease her hard ache nipples.

"Yeah, baby," Jewels whispered as her hips continued to move slowly. "You're showing off as much as I am."

Lena came up onto her knees, her hands still on her breasts. She leaned forward and flicked the tip of her tongue against one of Jewels hard nipples and then the other one. Jewels made a soft gasping sound each time Lena's tongue touched her.

Back and forth between Jewels hard nipples, Lena's tongue went as Jewels slowly fucked herself on her husband's dick. Her eyes were closed and her lower lip was trapped between her teeth as an orgasm of monstrous proportions built slowly. She let out a long drawn out deep groan as she stopped moving her hips up and down.