Leanne and Her Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste divine, darling," he growled in the brief moment his mouth was detached from her mons.

Leanne responded by grunting and gritting her teeth before pulling his face even closer. Her juice slid over his face as Luke tongued her desperately. He slid between her opening and her anus. He probed deep into her dirty-hole and then slid and slurped at her clitoris before plunging into the molten core of her.

His fingers worked into her while he tongued her clitoris. He rubbed at the rough spot inside her and caused her to grunt and groan with wild abandon.

"No, no," she squirmed. "Not there... I'll pee... No."

Luke wriggled first one, then two fingers relentlessly against that place inside her. Leanne groaned and wriggled. She thrust against his hand despite her protestations. He felt her squeezing over his fingers; her muscles clamped tight and nearly expelled his fingers. Leanne squealed and flushed red.

"You bastard, that's – so – fucking – good."

The first squirt splashed against his palm and he moved alongside Leanne's body quickly, keeping his fingers busy inside her, but positioning himself so he could kiss her. With their mouths locked and tongues working frantically around and around each other, they kissed throughout Leanne's boiling climax.

More viscous liquid spurted hot and thick against his hand and wrist as Luke continued to manipulate his fingers against Leanne's insides.

The sounds she made were beyond Luke's experience; he had never seen a woman climax so heavily before. His cock felt huge, so stiff – he imagined himself a Titan. He pulled his sodden hand from Leanne and moved so his cock-head butted her opening.

"I want you," he growled.

Leanne opened her eyes and blinked up at her lover.

"Do it, do it now," she urged and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Fuck me; I'm so horny for you."

Luke sank into her and Leanne let out a low, animal groan as his meat filled her. Despite her wetness he felt huge inside her.

"Jesus," she blasphemed, "fuck me with that thing. Go on. Pound me. I'm yours."

Luke manoeuvred the pair of them and then, angling his hands beneath her; he lifted Leanne off her feet. She found herself impaled on his prick now, a facsimile of their first physical contact in the car park, but now with the pair of them naked, and with him buried to the hilt inside her. Leanne groaned and sobbed as her head fell against his chest. Luke used his strength to lift Leanne up and down. The upper ridge of his cock bumped against her clitoris with every long, deep stroke.

Leanne felt her insides contract again, and rather than suppress the urge to pee, she let it go. Her ejaculate slid from her and slithered in a trickle over the base of Luke's cock and over his balls. Leanne grunted like a wounded animal as her climax ripped her senses. She bit into Luke's shoulder as he continued to hammer her relentlessly along his length.

As Leanne's orgasm tapered, Luke laid her on the bed. He then lifted her legs high and wide and pumped into her again.

"I'm going to do it," he groaned. "I'm going to come."

"All over me," Leanne squealed when she realised he was going to fill her with semen. "Come on my belly, on my tits, on my face, please."

She pushed the groaning man from her body, desperate that he shouldn't let his seed spurt into her body.

"Shit," Luke grunted. He tugged at his penis and aimed the eye at Leanne's body. "It's here... Oh fuck..."

The first spout spattered wetly against Leanne's belly, the second and third splashing further up her body, a long thick smear of it nestled in the valley between her tight breasts.

"Do it on me," she hissed. "Oh God, it feels so hot, I feel so fucking dirty, do it!"

Leanne's finger swirled in circles around her clitoris as more of the gloop spattered against her skin. She felt a second wave of her orgasm rush through her limbs and she gave up all conscious thought.

***

The following evening the lovers strolled hand in hand along the beach. It was the same stretch of beach that Leanne had surveyed from the café and she wondered if the man she'd watched was happy.

"Shall we go back and eat?" Luke asked. "Or shall I eat you under the pier?"

Leanne chuckled at the filthy familiarity. "Let's go back. I want to drink wine and suck your cock."

"And tomorrow you'll have two, perhaps?"

Leanne's stomach fluttered at the reminder of the coming rendezvous. Her, Luke, and James... The moment was twenty four hours away.

"Will you really do it?" She was nervous after her previous letdown.

"Of course I'll do it. I want you to put him behind you..." Luke chuckled, "I don't mean let him get behind you physically, not with that gorgeous rear of yours, we'd never get rid of him." He caressed Leanne's rump, savouring the delicious feel of her taut flesh under his fingers. "I want you again." His voice grew thick with arousal, a fact not unnoticed by Leanne.

"Let's go back, eat, and drink a bottle of red." She paused mid-stride and turned to her lover. They kissed, and all the romance of the cool April evening washed over them both. The everyday traffic rushed past unnoticed, the pedestrian commuters stepped aside, perhaps sensing that the couple were locked in one of life's special moments.

"You're a special lady," Luke declared when the kiss eventually broke. "I hope you get what you're looking for tomorrow."

"Closure and a good fuck," was her smutty retort. They linked hands and moved back to the hotel.

***

Leanne thought that she would never hear from James again... She was wrong. No sooner had she stepped off the plane and tuned on her phone, a text arrived. Once again he came in at an oblique, totally unexpected... Well, perhaps his text wasn't totally unexpected, but the content had the capacity to bring Leanne to a slack-jawed halt in the arrivals lounge.

I want to be there. I want to be part of it. I want to suck another man's cock.

James had never given her a hint that he would consider anything even slightly kinky, other than the buggery, so the wording of the message floored her.

"Jesus Christ," she blasphemed, "am I ever going to get him out of my head?"

Then, later that night, the nascent plan was conceived. Leanne felt the tickle of arousal in the pit of her stomach. The tickle blossomed to warmth that quickly moved south and suffused her sex with a prurience to make he gasp. Leanne couldn't resist the lure and her fingers soon found the already sodden centre. As she tickled her clitoris with the index finger of one hand she pushed first one, then a second, and finally a third finger into her opening. She frigged and probed, completely aware of the obscene squelching and sloshing, imagining the two men and herself.

The marshy sound as her fingers worked only heightened Leanne's ardour. "Oh my god," she moaned into the dark, "filth, such filth." She stiffened her three fingers and fucked herself vigorously, the other finger moving in tight circles. "Suck each other," she exhorted her fantasy lovers. "Suck each others' cocks and then stick them into me. I want one in front and one behind..."

The image of both men penetrating her simultaneously sent Leanne over the edge. The clenching around her fingers went unnoticed, as did the quick spurts of come, hot and viscous, which pissed from her opening. Leanne grunted and thrashed until the bed became a tangle of limbs and linen, stained with the residue of her climax.

Once she had recovered from the tumult of her orgasm, with neither thought nor prescience Leanne reached for her phone and sent two text messages.

***

The barman observed the blonde woman as she sat, cool and elegant, in the bar-cum-restaurant of the hotel. He couldn't figure her out. It was a game he played with himself, trying to guess who was who as the patrons and guests showed on his radar. He enjoyed trying to guess who were the swingers, the lonely men, and the prostitutes. Some were so blatant, so obvious, it spoiled his fun. The made up women and sweaty men, the women usually more undressed than dressed, mini-skirts and high heels, thigh boots and leather corsets – he'd seen it all, not to mention some of the finds by the chambermaids... This one though, he couldn't decide. She looked too – well, too nice.

The blonde lifted her wineglass and took a delicate sip, careful not to smear lipstick. Her eye caught the barman's inquisitive stare and, embarrassed at being caught out, he lowered his eyes instantly. His chagrin was relieved somewhat by the arrival of a group of lads, obviously of the white van variety, and his professional attention was demanded in the form of libation – three pints ordered in typically unruly fashion.

Leanne awaited the arrival of James with that now familiar delight of apprehension and lust. She idly wondered if the three rowdies had any inclination that she was bare beneath her coat. Stockings, shoes, and a broad smile, even her muff was trimmed and pampered to velvet softness. Her excitement was heightened by the knowledge that her lover was upstairs, naked and primed for what she hoped was to be a very fulfilling evening.

She took another sip of the wine, shifted in her seat and revelled in the luxuriant slide as one stockinged leg slid over the other. Her sex oiled, as unstoppable as the tide, and then her tummy flipped with the shock of James's arrival. She appraised him as he walked to her; 'he's really quite sexy,' she thought.

"Leanne," he nodded. James's tone was neutral, courteous – but giving nothing away. He looked dapper in the light coloured shirt and modish cargo pants.

"Drink?" she offered, "or do you want to . .?" The question hung before them.

"Is it real, Leanne?" He ignored the suggestion completely. "Is he real, or is this some kind of tit for tat thing, paying me back for last time?" Leanne remained silent, as Luke had suggested, informing her of the psychological advantage silence could bring in certain situations. "He isn't real, is he?" James broke as the silence lengthened uncomfortably.

Avoiding the direct question, Leanne smiled, leaned forward and whispered, "I'm bare under this coat." She had the satisfaction of seeing his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"Let's go then, let's see if you've got the balls."

Leanne chuckled, a deep sound like a dark drink laced with lust. "Balls?" she quipped. "I'll be playing with two sets in a short while."

James's penis immediately hardened at the words. Even if it were just a game, Leanne underneath that coat... He remembered how physically delicious she was, almost salivating at the thought.

During the walk along the corridor, with its anonymous doors standing sentinel, Leanne paused, turned to face him and allowed her coat to fall open. He had a glimpse of her body, the bare skin, the stockings, and the smooth promise of her mound. Leanne, in an obscene movement, slid a finger between her labia, offered it to him, and then, before he could react, slid the finger into her own mouth. Her eyes closed and she gave a low moan. "I taste divine," she purred, and then without bothering to fasten the coat, she continued along the corridor.

James was desperate for her now. The memory of how wet she became when aroused and of the time he had slid into the taboo of her anus... "Shit," he grunted and hurried after the woman. Leanne was waiting by one of the ubiquitous doors. She took the key-card from her pocket, slipped it into the slot and the tiny light flicked green.

"Ready?" she whispered, and then, without waiting for a response from James, pushed open the door.

"Hello, baby," James heard Leanne's greeting as he followed her into the room. "He's here."

A man's voice from deeper in the room: "So I see." James experienced a flash of shock. It wasn't made up. It wasn't a game. The man was real. And there he was, lying on the bed, late thirties or early forties, James guessed. Short hair, slim, and with his erect penis in his fist.

"I see you've been busy." Leanne's voice was a purr as she let the coat fall to the carpet. "Is that for me?" The apprehension she had previously felt was entirely displaced by the growing excitement at what was unfolding in front of her. Confident now, Leanne sat on the bed and took control of Luke's penis. She looked at James for a long moment and then, without breaking the stare, popped the dome into her mouth. She took several deliberately lascivious licks and said, "Come on James, you wanted to suck cock, now here you are," she waved the stalk, "come and get some."

"Perhaps he's shy," suggested Luke as he watched the woman slurping at his penis. "Why don't we help him undress?"

James balked slightly at the suggestion. "It's okay," he said with more than a hint of nervousness, "I can do it myself."

"What's the matter, James? You're not thinking of backing out on us are you?" Leanne's voice contained just a hint of mockery.

It was that tone that goaded James into action. He had fantasised about this evening for weeks, ever since Leanne had suggested she could arrange it all. Of course he was nervous, who wouldn't be, this situation was far from normal in his book. Sucking a man's cock – and in front of someone whose opinion he held in high regard, vis á vis Leanne – he was entitled to some nerves. "I'm not backing out," he replied in a somewhat petulant tone.

"Then take those clothes off and join us." It was Luke who spoke.

James began to strip. He removed his shoes and his socks, slid the stylish leg wear down over his hips and unbuttoned his shirt. Standing self consciously, and more than a little uncertain, he waited. He wasn't sure what he was waiting for, but he felt so out of his depth. Usually the confident one, he was used to being in control, but now, feeling at a disadvantage, he just stood.

"You have an hour, that's all, an hour." James turned his attention to Leanne. "You don't touch me," she gave a wry grin as though amused at something and then continued: "Not unless I ask you to." James remained silent, totally bemused by the shift in the power base. This was Leanne as he'd never experienced her before. "Do you understand me?" James flinched at the harsh tone, but nodded in dumb acquiescence. "Now, just watch." Leanne spread her legs and exposed her scarlet slit. As though rehearsed Luke moved quickly and began to lap at the folds of Leanne's labia. He slid his tongue through the lips, which parted with sticky reluctance at the pressure. Leanne hissed and stretched her arms when Luke's tongue dabbed at her clitoris. "Shit, darling," she purred, her lust making her coarse. "Lick it, lick me and make me come with that talented tongue of yours."

Despite the corrosive jealousy that curdled in his guts, James touched his now thickly erect penis. He curled his fingers around the girth and slid his fist down and then up along its length. The feeling was indescribable... Leanne, his Leanne making those sounds, using such language, and to see another man slurping between her legs...

He groaned and Leanne turned to look at him, her eyes heavy-lidded with the ecstasy centred on her sex. "Do you like it? Do you like seeing my lover licking me?" The use of the word stabbed through James's billowing lust – he had been her lover, but now another was in his place. "He's so good at it," Leanne sighed, "so good at eating my cunt."

The expletive sent a fresh wave of yearning surging through James's limbs. She had never used language like that with him. They were almost formal in their trysts, polite even. Who was this slut on the bed?

Luke continued to dab at Leanne. Then, at her behest he slid an exploratory finger into her opening. He tickled her pee-hole for a few moments and then slid the length of the digit into her body. He knew the place to go for; he knew just where to massage for the greatest effect.

And of course, just for show, he manipulated that rough little patch inside her.

Leanne gasped and her eyes widened in shock. "Oh god," she groaned, "you're going to make me do it. Oh fuck yes!"

"Do it then," Luke urged quietly. "Piss it for me; go on show him how you love it." He continued to diddle inside Leanne's body and moved to kiss her on the mouth.

Leanne returned the kiss with frantic passion. She panted and licked at Luke's extended tongue. Her fingers clawed into the bed, ruining the top sheet, and her back arched as she forced herself harder against Luke's hand.

James was stroking his cock more vigorously now. He was enthralled by the spectacle of Leanne's impending climax. He had more than a suspicion she was going to ejaculate and was aroused to a fever pitch at the thought.

"Yes," cried the woman on the devastated bed. "I'm... I'm... It's coming..."

Luke pulled his hand away sharply, leaving Leanne's sex exposed. James was startled to see the woman's sex gape and clench in an obscene parody of a mouth. It was as though Leanne was trying to bodily eject some invader – and then the gunk spurted from her in quick, violent spurts like a severed artery.

"Jesus Christ," James muttered when he witnessed Leanne crashing and thrashing in a seemingly agonised rictus. He continued to look on as Luke knelt between Leanne's legs and rubbed the tip if his cock against her slit.

Leaning back from the waist, Luke slid the length of his engorged penis against Leanne's sex, lubricating himself with the stuff that oozed from her body. Then, making sure James could see, he pushed into the heat of Leanne's opening.

After moving into Leanne as deep as he could manage, Luke pulled out of her so that just the glans remained inside her, trapped in a sticky labial embrace. "Look at how wet my cock is," Luke said to a still stunned James. "Look at the come on it." Luke pushed into Leanne again, this time leaning over her. The couple kissed, long, open-mouthed, and very noisily. "Now?" Luke asked the supine woman beneath him.

"Yes," panted Leanne, a post orgasmic blush painted her from face to the upper slopes of her breasts. "Do it now, I want to see him."

Luke pulled out of Leanne. "Time to suck cock," he said in a matter of fact fashion, "it's time to lick my prick clean."

Time stretched for James. He was so horny... He was filled with yearning to fuck Leanne. He desired her like never before, but there were her conditions, even in this heightened state James was aware of the terms of his presence.

"Please," he murmured, "please, just let me fuck you."

Leanne smiled at the plea. "I might do," she teased, "I might let you put that thing into my cunt..." The seldom used obscenity sounded utterly depraved to Leanne, its use thrilled her when she felt it slide over her tongue like a dark lozenge. "But you have to suck Luke's cock. That's why you're here, you begged me to let you join in. Well, now it's time for you to put up."

Luke remained silent. This was Leanne's moment. He sat on the edge of the bed and awaited the outcome. It was his turn to feel the sharp, emerald stab of jealousy. Would she allow James to use her body? Would her ardour prove too strong? Luke hoped that she would hold out, but he was prepared for the eventuality, besides he had prepared a final surprise for the woman, and he fervently hoped James would be here to see it.

James looked from Leanne to Luke's penis and back again. He saw the challenge in Leanne's expression as time stretched and stretched. He knew he would have to act soon. Leanne lolled on the bed, her face near her lover's lap. She idly fondled the lips of her sex, her fingers sliding easily along the slick folds.

"Leanne," James whispered, "Leanne..." He stepped towards the bed. Slowly, one step at a time, he moved until he was close enough to touch Luke if he had the desire to, if he had the nerve.

"Come on James," Leanne purred, relishing the power she held. "Take a little lick with me."