Leanne and Her Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke surrendered control of his cock to Leanne when the woman took a firm hold of it down at the root. He sighed as Leanne took a gentle dab at the purple dome with the tip of her tongue. Then, without breaking her gaze with James's, Leanne took a single lascivious lick from balls to tip.

James knelt and Leanne immediately stopped her oral attention upon Luke's shaft. She pointed the blunt cock-head at James in invitation.

"I... I don't know if I can." James murmured.

"If you don't," Leanne's voice was barely perceptible," then you have no chance of ever fucking me again. Ever."

James swallowed, struggling to overcome years of conditioning. He wasn't gay, dammit. He adored women, but the thought, the fantasy of sucking cock – It was just so bad. Then, despite his prejudices, James's head slowly moved towards the offered cock.

"I don't believe I'm going to do this." One last protestation, and then he touched the glans with his tongue. He took an exploratory dab, and then a second. Then James applied real pressure and licked at the dome of Luke's cock. It was a very strange sensation; the texture on his tongue was unexpected, not hard, but firm, very firm, and spongy at the same time. James was repelled at the thought of Luke's pre-come at first, but quickly overcame his distaste when he remembered that the goo smeared on the dick was Leanne's.

"Suck it, baby," Leanne whispered, her eyes wide and staring, her voice filled with awe. "That's so, so naughty," she giggled.

"You suck me too," grunted Luke. "You suck me and then come kiss me while he carries on."

Leanne complied and was soon rolling her tongue around Luke's in a serpentine dance, while James grew bolder in his oral technique.

"Is it good?" Leanne enquired when finally the kiss broke.

"With you here, darling, it's perfect." He kissed Leanne again, smearing the cocktail of her lipstick and his own pre-come further around her mouth.

"I want to suck you as well," Leanne pleaded. "I want to share you with him."

"This is your night, Leanne," Luke growled. "You do as you please."

Leanne took control of Luke's dick once more. She sucked and licked at it before passing it back to James, who copied her actions. Back and forth the couple played pass the penis, leaving Luke groaning and sighing above them.

"I want to feel you inside me," Leanne blurted suddenly. For a moment James's hopes soared only to come crashing down again when Leanne took an inelegant wipe at her sex with a convenient towel, pushed Luke onto his back and straddled him.

He suddenly found himself relegated to the role of onlooker as Leanne rode her lover with vigour and vocals. Now blooded, James was no longer inhibited and he tugged on his cock in time with the relentless sliding of Leanne on Luke's length.

Without breaking the rhythm Leanne beckoned James to her. "Stick it in my mouth; let me suck while I'm fucking."

James reacted quickly, balancing on the rolling bed and holding his stalk down for Leanne's convenience.

The scene continued for a few minutes. Leanne rode Luke hard, her breasts swaying, with the nipples tight and engorged in the puckered coins of their aerola. Luke held her as tight as he dared, the fingers of one hand digging into the muscle of her buttock, spreading the cheeks wide and exposing her sphincter.

He smeared one finger with their combined goo that slid from Leanne and over his balls and, sufficiently lubricated, probed into the resistance of Leanne's anus.

"Yes!" Leanne cried with enthusiasm when she felt the digit probe the opening. "Finger my arse. Oh, you filthy bastard," she groaned. "Finger that dirty-hole."

Leanne flopped forward onto Luke's chest, James's cock forgotten. Her breasts squashed against Luke as Leanne kissed him. She was hot breathed, smeared with gloop, and frantic as another climax rolled on its inevitable course. Luke struggled to hold himself inside her as the violence erupted around him. He jabbed his finger into Leanne's anus relentlessly, while holding her as tight as possible around her body.

Leanne wriggled and struggled, desperate to find the friction between that special place inside her and Luke's erection. She pressed her mons hard down against Luke's pubis, while at the same time jerking her hips quickly back and forth. She then pushed up from Luke's body and leaned back, her hands between Luke's knees. With her nipples now pointing almost at the ceiling, Leanne slid up along Luke's shaft until all that remained in her grip was the tip of his penis. Then she slammed back down onto him before rising again. Each time she slid down the pole, Leanne squealed, punctuating each cry with an obscenity.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she shouted, and then, eyes screwed tight and with the cords in her neck taut and clearly visible, Leanne went into the abyss. She gave a single huge grunt, as though wounded, which transformed into several short, guttural groans, before she eventually fell slack in Luke's arms and rolled from his body.

"Water?" Luke held the glass to Leanne, who took it with a shaking hand. She gulped several deep draughts.

"Thank you," she panted, still short of breath. She passed the glass back to Luke who placed it down on a coffee table. Leanne looked at James, "Now come here." She crooked a finger at the man. "Suck his cock again. Clean it all up good and I might suck you until you come."

"Might?" James questioned. "Only might?"

"There are no guarantees, James," Leanne admonished. "I might just as easily ask you to fuck me," her eyes gleamed slyly. "It depends on how naughty you boys make me feel." Besides," she added, "you only had an hour remember? After that you're out."

James couldn't decide whether the woman was playing him or not, but one thing was certain, if he didn't do as she asked he had no chance at all – and time was running out.

So once again James found himself confronted with the spectacle of Luke's come-smeared dick. "Suck it, bitch," Luke commanded, and James finally capitulated – Leanne had won.

"Oh my... It's so filthy seeing this. I never imagined..." Leanne experienced a stab of pity for James. He had been an attentive lover during the physical moments they'd shared. And he had fulfilled his side of tonight's bargain.

James paused and looked down when he felt a touch between his legs. He saw Leanne manoeuvring into a position where she could both observe James sucking and licking, and suck at James in turn. He opened his legs to allow the woman easier access, and then groaned when her mouth closed over him.

Luke watched intently as his lover slurped and slobbered over his rival's meat. The sight of Leanne's lip's stretched around James's girth was paradoxically arousing and gut-wrenchingly invidious. He bucked his hips forward and fucked James's mouth to compensate, the flames of his jealousy fanned bright by the sounds of pleasure that gurgled deep in Leanne's throat. Her moans of appreciation were muffled by the obstruction of James's size as Leanne swallowed more and more of the man's length, and Luke noticed her hand busy between her open thighs.

"You're turning into a filthy slut," Luke growled. "Look at you, sucking his dick and fingering your hole. I never thought you'd be so brazen."

Leanne allowed James's cock to slip from her mouth. She looked at her jealous lover and grinned. "Thank you," she enthused. "I've never been so horny. I've never been so turned on by anything. If I hadn't met you..."

"I want you again," Luke demanded, exercising his perceived territorial rights. 'Your're mine,' he was saying. 'You're mine and I want to assert my rights.'

"How?" Leanne said in an enthusiastic tone. How do you want me?"

"All fours," was Luke's urgent reply. "Suck him while I get behind you."

After some shuffling and repositioning, Luke looked down at the peach of Leanne's backside as he held her hips and eased his erection between the woman's puffy labia. He began to fuck into her vigorously. This had to end soon. His surprise was imminent.

Once again Leanne grunted and groaned around the mouthful of man-meat as she slobbered at the cock noisily.

"Oh yes, baby," James urged. "That's so good. You sound so bad. Suck me... Yes, suck me."

Leanne's groans grew louder, interspersed with squeals and sighs as yet another climax bubbled.

Those noises in turn fired James's orgasm. He was close to coming; the situation had at first appalled and then thrilled him. Tasting another man had been an epiphany; his only regret was that he hadn't been inside Leanne fully. He was desperate to have her vaginally, but realised through the heat and fire of his looming climax that at least she had shown him some attention. Then he lost all sense of where he was as the gouts of semen spurted from him.

"Lenny," he grunted once, using his pet name for Leanne.

As the first hot rush gushed into her mouth the dam broke for Leanne. As her own climax boiled she groaned and shrieked, allowing James's spitting cock to slide from her lips. Splashes of James's seed spattered, thick and wet against her face and neck. Leanne remained oblivious, mindless to the ruin of her finely applied make-up and the spunk snailing through her hair.

Luke witnessed the sudden carnage and felt his own semen boiling over like a pan of milk on a stove. He held himself in check long enough to pull out of Leanne, shuffle along the bed on his knees, and aim the eye of his penis at James's face. He then let fly.

James felt the goo hit his cheek; he realised what it was in an instant. "On your face, take me on your face," he heard Luke say, the voice distant and far away as though from a tunnel. He let Luke's semen spatter onto his skin as his own come erupted, sending hot gouts of goo arcing upwards, only to spatter down onto his belly.

"Oh my god," whispered Leanne a few moments later. She surveyed the scene. James with come sliding down his face and pooled in thick lakes on his belly, her own face spattered and debauched, and with the bed a ruin.

"Time's up." Leanne turned at the sound of Luke's voice. "That's the hour," he emphasised.

"I need to shower, man." James protested.

Just then there came a knock at the door.

"No," Luke rejected, "get dressed and leave." The timing was incredible. He couldn't have planned it better.

Leanne was confused. What was going on? 'Who was at the bloody door?' She thought. "What?" she began but didn't complete the sentence.

"Wipe your face," Luke threw a spare towel at James, "and then get dressed and get out."

James was far from pleased, but he had no desire to cause a scene. Besides he didn't know who was knocking on the door either. It could be anyone. It was time for him to leave.

"I'll be right there," Luke called to the mystery guest. James was dressing hurriedly.

A few moments later Luke opened the door and allowed a young, dark-haired woman into the room. She was exceptionally beautiful with slanting, well-defined cheeks and dark Slavic eyes. Those eyes took on a quizzical aspect as the woman took in the scene – the rumpled bed, the obviously well used woman, and the two men – one naked and one half-dressed.

"Who? Asked Leanne, completely bemused.

"Alexandra." Luke supplied the name. "She's the second act. Bye, James," Luke grinned and indicated the exit. "Have a good evening. We will."