All Comments on 'Leanne Becomes a Woman'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Hmm incest, seriously?

Jay142Jay1424 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry, this was supposed to be in the First Time category.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards4 months ago

Quite a nice and thoughtful first-time story. I'll bet Leanna has a great time in college. 5*~~JBE

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Love the way it happened

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

What a lovely experience for Leanne, nicely told.

Anna

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I liked this short story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

💕❤️💓💕❤️💓 fabulous read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No author, this was incest. It was minimal, but Chloe sucked her brother's cock and blew part of a load in her mouth. That fits. It's far more than some that use step family, or even worse in-laws, or worst of all, a family friend that's always been called aunt or uncle, and claim it is taboo so it fits this category. Yours was brief, but actual family sex. You're all good.

In the future, for payment for lessons, maybe Chloe can teach Leanne to eat pussy. Anyway, 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE4 months ago

great story and loved the build up!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK story but FYI, only about 5% of a cumshot is from your balls.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story!!! I totally agree with the "step" comment. Why do that in an incest story? Authors, please just pretend it's real and change step to whole sibling, daughter, son or whatever when the story is based on a true family event. Step is not incest and too often in-laws are not either, as was pointed out by the prior commenter that I agree completely with. A mother-in-law hairy pussy fuck is great, but still, it is not a mother with a hairy pussy, and it is not incest. Let me also say that mom's and mothers in law do not need to be shaved characters. That is plain silly, unrealistic, not plausible at all. What lady over 45-50 shaves her cunt even once per year for an anniversary, if her husband likes them bald. Seriously! Keep step out of the stories and mature ladies, they are not shaved pussy stories!

Jay142Jay1424 months agoAuthor
Sorry

For those that missed my earlier comment, I made a mistake and this was submitted in the wrong category. It was supposed to be in the First Time category and I'm waiting for it to be moved. Please be patient in the interim.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

Well done and great storytelling. Good characters and a fun sexual experience for all. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous