All Comments on 'Leap of Faith'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
Another amazing story.

Thank you.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Glad

Snek, I'm so glad you put this on Lit, since I just finished reading the eBook version. This way I can give you the Five Stars it deserves. Amazing adventure, and I know nothing of Halo! I just love space war stories, and this one hit a home run for me. I hoping to read more Alba, and Tiny Man stories in the future. Thanks again Snek for the great read. Semper Fi from a real Marine!

Toni1117Toni1117almost 5 years ago

The ending the Rookie deserved, sadly not the one he got.

Paladin_TPaladin_Talmost 5 years ago
The best crossover

My favorite lewd writer doing a story on a character by one of my favorite lewd artists?!? That's the best thing ever!!! Amazing story man, glad you gave words to the ending that the Rookie deserved.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 5 years ago
Amazing work...

Not just the sex scenes but the entire story was a good read. Can't wait for your next one.

Do mass effect next.

TDW

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 5 years ago
@TheDemonWhisperer

I concur! A Mass Effect story with a female krogan and a male human would be PERFECT for Snekguy

TLB1981TLB1981almost 5 years ago

What's coming up next.

SnekguySnekguyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@TLB1981

Next up is a ton of Pinwheel stories. I'm working on a murder mystery set on the Pinwheel right now, featuring lots of returning characters, you can check out the in-progress work on my website if you like (as well as the concept art for the Jarilo ambassador!).

Then I have enough Pinwheel stuff lined up for probably the rest of the year.

Thank you for your comments, guys, I'm glad that you enjoyed this one, as it's a bit of a departure from my usual stuff.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55almost 5 years ago
Wow.

This was such perfect timing because I started this about a week ago and maybe two days before that (no joke) I finished a co-op legendary playthrough of Halo ODST with my buddy. Crazy coincidence. Really enjoyed this, feel free to write more stuff in the halo universe! Or more sci-fi departures from your pinwheel universe! (Not to say that I don't really enjoy your pinwheel universe!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Become a Halo Novelist

This story is nothing short of incredible, it is written to such a high standard. As someone who avidly reads Halo novels and lore, the way this is written makes me hope that you write your own book to contribute to the Halo universe. The way this is written is honestly better than some of the books out there. Loved this, keep writing it's truly impressive work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good shit, now we just need one with the female Sangheili and we're golden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read alot of your stories, some almost to memory, and you've yet to disappoint. Please continue your wondrous work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

SIMILAR Stories