Leap of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rookie slid his hands back down to the small of her back, leaning his weight on her as she shifted, Alba rolling her hips to change the angle of his thrusts. His member dug into her satin walls, the fluids that were seeping down her inner thighs making him glide, her tight grip on him creating a wonderful friction despite it.

"Go a little faster," she sighed, "but not too fast. Alba wants to enjoy this a while longer..."

He increased the tempo of their coupling, his eyes losing their focus as he felt her tunnel flex, her pillowy insides pressing around him like a silken glove. There was no respite from the ceaseless sensation, the rings of muscle in the depths of her sodden tunnel tightening, stroking and sucking at him in pitiless waves as they rolled up his shaft like her body was trying to swallow him. Every subtle movement of her hips sent another throb of pleasure coursing through him, the mounting bliss making him feel like his head was full of static.

"That feels good," Alba muttered. She shifted suddenly, rolling onto her side, lifting her legs up onto the mattress as she kept him inside her. Her textured, clinging tunnel swirled around his shaft, the sensation making his knees go weak. She pressed her thighs together as she reclined, the pressure inside her seeming to increase with the motion, her rump practically hanging off the edge of the bed. Her massive breasts sandwiched together under their own weight, the upper one weighing down on the lower, spreading it out like someone sitting on a beanbag chair. She rested her head in her hand, looking down at him expectantly, wiggling her butt and making it wobble.

"Well? Keep going, tiny man."

He took hold of one of her love handles with one hand, delving the other into her meaty thigh, pulling himself into her more vigorously now. He noticed that her hand had emerged from between her legs, her fingers rubbing vigorously, wet with her leaking fluids as she stroked her mound. He could feel her excitement mounting, her casual demeanor slipping, Alba sucking her lower lip into her mouth and chewing on it as she shot him a seductive glance.

The Rookie redoubled his efforts, the bed starting to shake, the headboard bumping against the wall. Alba's fingers began to move faster, and she bowed her head, letting her soaking wet bangs fall over her snout as she bared her fangs in a snarl. He couldn't hold out much longer either, there was a pleasant numbness spreading through his lower body, his legs threatening to give out. Everything was blurring together into a soup of euphoria, fuzzy and indistinct, every clap of his belly against her pert cheek accompanied by a surge of tingling pleasure.

"Fill me," she growled through clenched teeth, "I feel you beating inside me like a racing heart."

It was a request that he couldn't refuse, and he clawed at her flesh, taking rough handfuls as he gave in to his desire. Their rutting reached a fever pitch, the two of them shuddering and moaning in unison, the pressure that had been building up inside them finally releasing like a storm breaking. The Rookie doubled over, leaning on the wide curve of her hip and the cushion of her rump as the first wave of his orgasm rocked him, Alba's loins clamping down on him as she felt his warmth pouring into her. Her powerful muscles tensed, her fingers moving frantically as she eased out her climax, joining him in his bliss. Her passage seemed to pulsate around him, drawing out more of his emission in a ruthless stroking motion, like a farmhand milking a cow. The sensation of her slimy, velvet insides sliding against his glans made him see stars, his climax heightening his senses to the point that it was almost unbearable.

The Rookie felt all of the stress melting from his aching muscles with every pulse of pleasure that tore through him, a wonderful blend of afterglow and fatigue lulling him into a kind of trance, everything taking on a dream-like quality. All that he could focus on was Alba's heaving body, the way that her walls massaged him with every thick rope of his seed that splashed against them, the way that her cheeks and thighs shook with his rutting.

He almost felt as though he could fall asleep right there, all of the strength draining out of him, the Rookie swaying drunkenly as Alba's yellow eyes gazed back at him. They remained joined for a while, as though moving might somehow interrupt the euphoria that had overtaken them, jolts of lingering pleasure interrupting their afterglow to make them twitch and shudder. The Rookie finally pulled out of her, wincing as another pulse of sensation caught him off-guard, a lurid concoction of their pearly fluids leaking from her splayed lips with the consistency of honey. Globs of it trickled down her thigh as it seeped from her swollen loins, thick, gelatinous strands sagging to the mattress below.

Alba's breathing had become deep and regular, shivers passing through her voluptuous body as aftershocks rocked her. She was no doubt wallowing in the same post-coital bliss that he was, the lingering afterglow spiced with the sweet ache of exertion.

She gave the bed beside her a pat with her large hand, and he climbed up to join her, Alba ensnaring him once he was within her reach.

Her breasts spilled over his shoulders as she trapped him in a one-armed hug, holding onto him possessively as she pulled the sheets over them, burying him in the heavy covers and her warm flesh. She tugged him tight, sinking him into the paunch of her belly, her firm bicep pressing against his cheek. They were both wet with a blend of shower water and sweat, amongst other things, but he was so relaxed that he could have slept on a bed of nails.

Alba buried her nose in his damp hair, her warm breath blowing it, the steady rise and fall of her chest making her bosom heave around his head.

"Not sure there was much point in us taking a shower," he muttered, feeling Alba lean down to nuzzle his cheek. Her soft lips found his neck, crawling down to his shoulder, her teeth pricking him as she gave him a mock bite. She took his cheeks in her hand, turning his head to the side, her long tongue winding its way towards his mouth as she subjected him to one of her bawdy kisses. Her pace was more gentle today, placating, her taste so familiar to him now. The long, deep embrace dragged on for what felt like minutes, Alba clinging to him possessively as her slippery organ swirled around his own. She was so overpowering, yet gentle, her doting licking and stroking making him melt into her arms. It felt like she was pouring all of her affection into this single act, her low moans escaping from between their locked lips, his heart fluttering with every deft flurry of her tongue.

She finally drew back, her slimy muscle sliding past his lips, and back into her mouth as she grinned at him.

"Now sleep," she whispered, "tiny man will need his strength for tomorrow."

"We doin' more cardio?" he asked, suppressing a yawn.

"You could call it that," she replied with a toothy grin.

-THE END-