Learn Your Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was absolutely delicious as she felt its warmth, prompting her to let out a long moan, and that was before she began to feel His hands over her. Nikki closed her eyes and leaned back, giving Him full access. His hands roamed, exploring her body, having a tendency of coming back to her full breasts and giving them a slippery squeeze before going further. Nikki found herself panting with excitement despite all she'd been through. Maybe He was right, and this was her true nature. The possessive way His hands claimed her body didn't feel wrong. But it equally could have just been her mind thinking that believing anything He said was easier than rejecting it. She didn't care. Everything else was simply details that a dumb dog didn't need to be concerned with.

It felt even better when His fingers went through her hair. It had to have been a mess. She fixed it as much as she could have over the past day and a half or so, but it was a brunette/purple bundle of chaos that was now laying flat because of the water. His fingers moved with purpose, combing through her wet hair. It hadn't even triggered in her mind that He wasn't using soap yet. It coaxed another moan from her when His fingers worked her scalp after adding the shampoo.

Nikki moved with Him throughout the process, His fingers experienced in how they massaged her. By the time He began to soap her body, Nikki's mind was drifting into a blissful place again, but this time He didn't seem to mind. She still responded to the subtleties, moving when and where He wanted her to move to reach where He needed to reach. Another moan escaped Nikki's lips as His hands moved between her legs. She pressed against Him, feeling His erection on her thighs and she turned back and acted instinctively, affectionately licking His cheek.

His eyes bulged at the action, making Nikki immediately shrink back slightly. "I-I'm sorry, Master... Was I...not supposed to do that?" She stammered, the fear sobering her up slightly.

To both her surprise and relief, He smirked back. "Lips. If you want to lick me. Lick my lips."

Nikki smiled back and excitedly licked His lips a few times to test the order. This lead into Him grabbing her head and pulling her into a deep kiss, His tongue forcing its way into her mouth. As He kissed her, He dropped the washcloth He was using on the floor and His finger probing her pussy as much as his tongue was probing her mouth. Nikki gasped, grinding her hips with His movements.

He played with her as if He were tuning an instrument, every motion with an expectation for a specific reaction. Nikki was so used to Him using her for His own pleasure with no care for her own that she was caught off guard with how skillful He was. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as an orgasm rocked through her body. She wasn't even able to enjoy the entire thing before He viciously grabbed her with His other hand, squeezing her throat.

"Sor...ry..." Nikki was able to get out with her limited air before even that ran out.

"Do you even know what you're apologizing for?" He growled in her ear, His hand tightening further around her neck.

Unable to verbally reply, Nikki shook her head. Her body desperately needed to breathe but one of the first lessons she learned from Him was that fighting Him when He deprived her of air was useless and just meant she suffocated longer.

"You came without my permission. I even let it go when you did so last time. I thought I'd punished you enough, but clearly I was wrong."

Nikki hadn't noticed initially but as her vision started to get blurry, she realized that His other hand was still rubbing her pussy, His fingers circling her clit while she writhed against Him in both pleasure and panic. She tried to apologize again but she couldn't talk.

"Let me make this very clear. Your orgasms belong to me as much of the rest of you. You do not cum unless I tell you to cum. Do you understand?"

The panic only rose as Nikki could feel herself reaching another orgasm but was still unable to ask Him the permission for it that He clearly wanted. Not to mention, she was pretty sure she was passing out. Both worries became moot simultaneously as He let go of her in both senses. Nikki fell to her knees, unable to be frustrated at the denied orgasm because she was so busy trying to breathe. And this would have been fine if half the air she was breathing wasn't water from the shower flowing into her lungs causing her body to try to cough and breathe at the same time. Her throat burned and the next few minutes were entirely dedicated to getting her body to function normally again.

When His hand reached in front of her to turn off the water, Nikki instinctively spun around and cowered in the corner as if it would have made any difference if He wanted to hurt her further. He ignored this reaction and simply stepped out and got a towel for Himself and threw one at her. "Dry yourself off. We clearly have some more training to do."

"Y-yes Master..." Nikki murmured dejectedly as she dried off her hair as best as she could. Things had been going so well! She had actually been enjoying herself and somehow fucked it up because she was so traumatized by Alpha that she'd forgotten that she couldn't cum without His permission. She just silently followed His orders, trying not to sob in frustration, drying herself off as much as she could with the one towel. She was used to two, so she had one for her hair, but she didn't dare ask Him since He was already angry at her.

Grabbing the leash with her mouth and getting back on all fours, Nikki followed Him out of the room and back into the open area where they had been playing fetch. To Nikki's surprise, He patted the seat He'd been in previously, indicating that He wanted her to sit there. Nikki cautiously did just that, sitting on the cushioned seat and curling her legs under her.

"Stay." He ordered before suddenly leaving the room. Nikki shuddered a little as she waited. There it was again. That desire to run. That fight or flight instinct that would most likely get her killed or worse if she actually acted on it. Luckily, she didn't have to deal with this for too long as He returned with a device in His hand. Nikki cocked her head to the side in curiosity.

"I assume you know what this is?" He asked, now standing next to her.

Nikki quickly nodded, as the vibrating wand was placed next to her on the armrest. It was only when He reclaimed the leash from her mouth that she could fully answer Him. "I...have a...Hitachi...at h-...at...my...previous home..."

"Good." He stated, putting the choking leash around her neck once more. "Because I'm going to use it on you. And every time you cum without my direct instructions, is a night you spend outside. In that little cage I showed you earlier. With Lucy and Piper trying to get in. You'll be fine. As long as you stay in the middle and curl up small. And they don't tip it over."

Nikki's eyes bulged. She did not like the idea of having to sleep outside in that cage, much less having dogs try to play soccer with her all night. The wounds she still had from Alpha seemed to throb at the threat. "Yes, Master..."

He nodded, forcibly spreading Nikki's legs and grabbing the wand. Her breathing began to pick up in anticipation knowing that there was no way He was going to make this easy on her. She immediately gasped as the wand came to life with a purr and was pressed against her pussy. The reaction was immediate. Nikki gripped the sides of the chair and moaned as the vibrator did its job. It was odd how familiar she was already becoming with the opposite sensations of pleasure and pure, unbridled fear.

The fear only rose as the vibrator continued to do its job and do it well, as she felt her orgasm getting closer. "C-can I...cum...Master?"

"No." He bluntly answered, keeping up the pressure on Nikki's pussy as she wiggled and writhed in pleasure.

Nikki began to panic. She was about to cum. Her legs were shaking, the build up was there. She did not want to spend multiple nights outside in a cage trying to avoid dogs biting and scratching her. She looked at Him with pleading eyes. "...please...?"

"I will tell you when you can cum." He growled, looking her right in the eyes, knowing full well how close she was.

Nikki's whole body was shaking at this point as she tried to force back the orgasm. She didn't even realize she was screaming any more than she registered the tears coming down her cheeks. She couldn't fight it anymore, but she kept trying, regardless.

Her eyes widened as He pulled her close to Him by the leash. "Cum, you filthy slut."

Nikki screamed even louder as her orgasm tore through her body. She felt possessed. She just couldn't stop cumming, and His continued pressure with the wand wasn't helping matters.

"Look at what you did." He said sternly, jerking the leash to force Nikki to look at the new puddle on the floor. "You didn't tell me you could squirt."

"I...never...have before." Nikki gasped, both from surprise as well as what the wand was still doing to her.

"Is that right?" He asked more to Himself than her, a mischievous curiosity in His tone. "You're going to clean that up after we're done."

"Y-yes Master!" Nikki moaned, an embarrassing squeak escaping her lips. To be honest, her clit was a bit on the sensitive side now. She probably would have given it a break if she were in control. But she was most definitely not in control, and a surprisingly short time later, another orgasm was knocking on her door. Nikki bit her bottom lip hard to fight it until she was given permission.

"Ah ah." He scolded, tapping her lip with His finger. "Your blood is mine as well. No spilling it without my permission."

"Yes Master." Nikki replied through grit teeth, not even realizing that she was biting hard enough to draw blood despite the faint coppery taste in her mouth. She had a singular focus not to cum. Another frustrated scream ripped through her throat. And yet He waited...and waited...and waited...

"Cum." He ordered finally, once again watching as Nikki shrieked in ecstasy. And just like last time, she made more of a mess. "If this keeps up, you're going to have a lot of cleaning up to do." And He continued the training for another hour. Or at least that was the intent. After orgasm number seven, He acknowledged that Nikki had gone limp and unresponsive. He slapped her a few times to confirm that she had indeed passed out. Despite an end coming to His fun, He wasn't angry. In fact, if anything, He seemed more entertained.

Meanwhile, Nikki was completely unaware that she'd fallen unconscious. But she was aware of something when she eventually woke up. She cried out as His cock was thrust once more into her pussy. And she freaked out. Her entire sense of reality was thrown off. This wasn't helped as His hand covered her mouth, muffling her addled protests to the intrusion. Nikki's instinct was to start swinging, but she had to look up to see what she was swinging at. And as had become the norm, when she saw His eyes bearing down on her, the fight immediately went out of her and she became unresponsive but still conscious.

"Sorry Master..." She murmured through His thrusts.

"You should be." He growled, lowering Himself so that He could talk directly into her ear. Despite the lowered position, His thrusts didn't stop. His cock was shoved into Nikki's pussy with an almost reckless abandon as He spoke again, "I let you have all those orgasms out of the goodness of my heart and you don't even think about mine. So...very...selfish!"

To Nikki's surprise, she actually did feel bad about that. He forced her to cum repeatedly under duress until she passed out and then He started fucking her while she was unconscious and she was the one who felt guilty. Her eyes were beginning to water because of it. She didn't even question the logic. She simply put her hips to work, grinding against Him as He continued to pound her pussy, driving her onto the floor. Her legs wrapped around His waist and just as singularly as she tried to keep from cumming earlier, her entire focus was on making Him cum.

Nikki groaned as His lips and then His teeth pulled at her earlobe. She panted and moaned with the thrusts as her pussy massaged His cock bringing Him closer and closer to a clearly needed release. Nikki lost herself in the mission. She found herself wanting Him to cum as much as He did. And when she finally saw the signs, she groaned in excitement even though it wasn't about her pleasure. "Where do you want to cum, Master?" She finally gasped out.

"Your face." He replied with a smirk.

There was a small voice in Nikki's head that wanted to protest since she was still more or less clean from the earlier shower, but it didn't reach her motions in the slightest, as she slid down so that her face was closer to His dick before shoving it down her throat to get Him over the last hurdle. Her eyes never left His body for any and all indications until she finally released His cock from her mouth and stroked it with her hands, aiming His seed for her face as He came.

His load shot all over Nikki's face, dripping down to her breasts, which heaved with each panting breath as she desperately milked every last drop of cum out of Him before sitting back and giving Him a good look of what He'd done to her. "Thank you, Master..." While Nikki felt accomplished in her own right, what she felt didn't matter and she looked up at Him hoping for vindication.

"Good girl." He sighed, gently petting her head. "I don't know about you, but I've worked up an appetite. I'm going to get some food. You clean up this mess and then yourself."

Nikki didn't question the order this time and quickly went to work, licking her mess from the floor and as much as she could from herself making sure it was damn near spotless before she dared to go to the bathroom again to finish cleaning up.