Learn Your Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
941 Followers

"M-m-master?" Nikki looked up to Him with pleading eyes. She almost didn't care what He did to her as long as she was saved. She remembered her boyfriend telling her that dogs can smell fear and her having to point out to him that not only did that not help her fear but made it ten times worse. Who wants to know that something scary knows that it's scaring you?

He merely grinned back at her begging eyes however. He knew about her fear before He had called the dogs in the first place. "Go on. You should stop being so rude. Pet them."

"Are you crazy? No! They look like they're about to eat me!" Nikki whispered harshly. She didn't even realize the massive error in judgment until she was being forced onto the ground by His hand wrapping around her neck.

"Did you...just tell me...no?" He growled, squeezing Nikki's neck, His eyes wide with a focused rage.

Nikki tried to apologize, but she couldn't breathe and therefore talking was a bit of a chore. She was even trying to tell herself not to try to remove His hand, but it was such an instinctive action. When someone is choking you and you need air, your body moves on its own to get that air. Not that any struggling she did bore any more fruit than it did when she was still tied up. All she could do was plead with Him with her eyes as the two massive dogs snarled and barked at her.

Nikki's vision was getting fuzzy when she noticed His eyes were looking at her hands which were still feebly trying to pull Him off. She finally got the message and forced herself to put her hands at her sides and let Him choke her. Only then did He let go. Nicki was focused so much on breathing without coughing that she didn't even notice how close the dogs were until she felt their breath on her face.

"Now, let's try this again, shall we? Pet the dogs." He growled at her.

Nikki's throat felt a little raw but her fear of Him momentarily overpowered her fear of dogs, and she reached out just to be forced to pull back her hand when one snapped at her. "He won't let me!" She complained.

"She. They're both girls." He corrected with a grin. "And of course, she didn't let you pet her, she's a fucking attack dog. Regardless, let me make this very clear. You never say no to me."

"You only get female dogs..?" Nikki muttered. Her brain was still a little fuzzy, so she had no idea why that was the protest she chose for His statement of all possible protests. Once again, He grinned back at her.

"Oh, there's an alpha. You just haven't met him yet." He responded, kneeling down slightly. "Now, Piper didn't let you pet her. So, try Lucy now..."

Nikki looked at the dog He motioned to and then back to Him with a look of utter defeat. "Yes...Master..." Lucy growled deeply, almost daring Nikki to try to pet her. Nikki's hand was almost vibrating in terror as she began to reach out.

"Just kidding." He chuckled to himself. "You might want to stop before she bites your hand off."

Nikki had never snatched her hand back so fast in her life. Even still, Lucy snapped at her again, along with Piper, causing Nikki to almost curl into a ball to protect herself.

"That's enough girls." He said calmly, both dogs blowing a puff of air on Nikki before heading out the front door again. Once more it was just Him and her. "Nikki? Look at me."

Nikki knew the dogs weren't there anymore, but she had to fight to make her body realize this as well so that she could look up as she asked, "Y-yes Master?"

Using His finger, He tilted Nicki's head up from her chin. "What did we learn?"

"To...never say no...to you..." Nikki's tear stained eyes tried to focus on Him as she spoke, her throat still protesting the effort of talking.

"That's a good girl." As He spoke, He ran His fingers through her hair, petting Nikki almost gently, though there was a possessive firmness to each stroke of His hands. "I think you learned another lesson as well." Leaving Nikki where she sat, still shaking like a leaf caught in the wind, He walked to the front door.

"If, by some miracle, you can get past me, then you need to get past my girls to the front gate. Can you see the front gate from here?"

Nikki's eyes remained locked onto Him just in case He had another order for her, only leaving there to answer the question. "N-no Master. I don't."

"It's a ways off. You'd do better to use my truck but, in all honesty, you'll never find the keys." He continued, "And even then, you'd have to get past the electric fence without the code. And assuming you did that, I live in the middle of nowhere so...add that together, and how do you think that whole escaping thing would work out for you?"

Nikki looked at the front door and then back to Him. "I...wouldn't try to escape, Master. I'm yours...body and soul."

"There we go. Now you're getting it. Though, to be honest, I said mind, body and soul but that's semantics." He eagerly tilted Nikki's head again, this time to give her a deep kiss, forcing His lips onto the buxom girl. It was clear that her initial response was to fight it, but she quickly remembered her situation and went along with the display of affection, even if it felt more like an enforcement of ownership.

"Come." Grabbing a fistful of Nikki's hair, He used it as a leash of sorts to guide her by his side, doing her best to keep up with His brisk pace on her hands and knees. Due to the way He was pulling her, Nikki couldn't see where she was going until they reached the room and He let her go. The room felt like a cabin. There was a lot of wood and glass, from the tables to the decorations, with the exception of the chairs and the sofa, which were dark brown, almost black and appeared to be leather.

Nikki watched intently in silence as He reached inside a chest of drawers and rummaged around until He pulled out what looked like a small chain. She stayed in place, a million different horror stories going through her mind of what He would do with it but for once her worries were for naught and He merely fastened the chain around her neck, looping it in a practiced motion.

"If you show me you're worth the effort, then you'll get an actual collar. In the meantime, you get a training leash like any other dog."

"Yes Master." Nikki looked down at the chain and then back up at Him. It was a choking leash. The harder He pulled it, the tighter it was around her neck and the less she could breathe. She could easily see the benefit in an actual collar, not that anything would stop Him from choking her if He wanted, as her still sore throat would attest to.

"Let's continue training, shall we? Next lesson." Using the leash, He guided Nikki to the couch, where He sat, leaving her to sit in front of Him on the floor. Her eyes widened as He began to wrap the leash around His wrist, forcing her to get steadily closer.

It didn't take Nikki long to realize her destination was to His crotch, so she cut out the middle man and reached up to undo His jeans. This got her a hard jerk of the leash, forcing her to stop altogether. Looking up at Him, all Nikki got was an amused but expectant expression. So that was the game. She had to figure out what He wanted without Him telling her. But she couldn't think of anything else He could want, with her head being forced closer and closer to His dick.

The longer she took to figure it out, the tighter the loop of the leash got around her neck. The idea of what He'd do to her if she passed out made her shudder. Nikki made another go for His zipper and got a harder jerk for her trouble. His expression was exactly the same when she looked up again. And yet, He was still rolling up the leash around His fist, giving her less room to work with. Nicki's face burned red as she got an idea.

Slowly she moved her mouth to His crotch and didn't use her hands this time...because she was a dog and dogs don't use hands like that. This time Nicki wasn't reprimanded and was allowed to unbutton His pants and slide down the zipper as long as she was only using her teeth to do it. From there, it was her tongue's job to reach in and pull out His member.

Nikki looked up at Him one more time and He smirked back, giving her a silent nod to go ahead. The leash made more sense now. Should she have even thought too hard about biting Him, He'd probably choke the life out of her and then feed her to His damn dogs. It wasn't like she was a stranger to blowjobs. Her boyfriend loved them. She personally thought they were just a necessary thing to do so she could have her boyfriend go down on her. She didn't feel like that would be in the cards with Him though.

Taking His cock into her mouth, Nikki began to bob her head, taking as much of His length as she could fit. She looked up as He moaned softly, taking the encouragement to double down, speeding up and coating His dick with her saliva. His cock still tasted like her, reminding her of where it had previously been. It reminded her that she had no fucking clue who this guy was and yet He'd already groped her, fucked her and here she was sucking His dick and playing the part of His sex dog. This was officially the longest, most fucked up day ever.

Nikki received a hard yank of her leash forcing her to look at Him again in confusion. "Focus on what you're doing. And use your tongue before I relieve you of it."

Taking a hard swallow and nodding, Nikki went back to work. She did in truth have a habit of drifting mentally when she blew guys. She'd never gotten any complaints before. Most guys are just happy to have their dick in a hot girl's mouth. Apparently, He wasn't one of them. As ordered, Nikki made use of her tongue, swirling it around the head of His cock with each thrust of her head. She kept her focus on His cock and on His eyes as her lips tended to Him. Soft moans sent vibrations through His shaft.

The more that He moaned, the more confident her movements became. Though despite the fact that Nikki thought that she was doing a good job, He clearly thought there was some room for improvement. He began pulling on the leash again. Nikki's eyes widened as she got what He was ordering and looked up at Him again with pleading eyes. "That's as deep as I can go, Master. I'm pretty sure you don't want me to throw up on you..."

Nikki gulped hard as she saw the look He gave her. Even without words, she could hear His earlier statement about repeating Himself. She didn't think that the fact that it wasn't technically a verbal command would do her any good. After a hard swallow, Nikki forced herself deeper and deeper into His cock, focusing on taking all of His, to be honest, pretty impressive length and girth down her throat. Nikki gagged, her eyes began to blur with tears, and her throat protested the intrusion, but she kept it up. She didn't have a choice.

Gasping for air, Nikki forced herself onto His cock a few more times, the ironic tightness of the leash around her neck driving her forward until she finally felt His balls touching her lower lip. She might have almost smiled if she could have when she felt His hand petting her head for a job well done. Or at least that's what she thought it was initially. When Nikki tried to pull up, He wouldn't let her, causing her to cough which was really awkward with her throat being so full.

"You should get used to this feeling." He finally spoke, His condescending gaze piercing into Nikki's as she nonverbally begged Him for oxygen again. It appeared as if He couldn't care less about her body's need to breathe. "When you go down on me you are to always take me this deep. Am I clear?"

Nikki tried to nod as much as she could, her entire body shaking with need before He finally let go of her, making the brunette a coughing, gasping mess for a few seconds. Another tug of the leash let her know she still hadn't finished her initial order. Reclaiming His cock with her lips, she made a point of doing all three of the things He'd asked of her. Her head moved with long strokes, taking all of Him with each bob of her head and then massaging His cock with her tongue. She would still gag and cough and the drool was just a mess at this point, but He didn't seem to mind any of that.

His grip on Nikki remained tight but now she could tell that it was because she was doing a good job as opposed to a punishment. "I'm going to cum." He said with a surprisingly stern voice. It made Nikki wonder what she did wrong this time. But she kept her focus on what she was doing, barely giving Him a "Yes Master." before her lips were sucking His shaft down her throat again.

"When I'm about to cum, you ask me where." He growled with an odd blend of pleasure and irritation to His words.

Nikki's eyes widened both with embarrassment as well as surprise. "S-sorry Master... Where do you want to...cum?"

"On your face." He replied, his eyes narrowing at her. "You can use your hand for that part."

Nikki's face soured. She only realized she was being way too obvious about her disgust about the order when His irritation at her seemed to turn into a sadistic glee. Her cheeks burned, and Nikki went back to getting Him to the edge again with her mouth, waiting for the usual clues guys give when they're about to cum and hoping she hadn't already massively fucked up. Who the fuck decided that cumming on a girl's face was a thing? She tolerated it being in her mouth but that was usually because if she was blowing someone to completion, she probably wanted something, or really didn't feel like fucking and to be honest half the time she didn't swallow it.

Nikki almost choked as the leash tightened around her neck again. She'd lost her focus again. "Sorry Master." She quickly apologized on her way up before resuming to milk His dick, pumping it quickly with her hand until she was finally showered with His seed. She closed her eyes and winced as she felt His warm cum spurting on her closed eyelids, her nose, her lips, her forehead, her chin. It felt like His cum was everywhere. She tried her best not to visibly show how grossed out this made her, but she failed miserably.

"So ungrateful..." He stated with a threatening vibe to His voice. "I give you my cum and you don't even thank me for it."

Nikki's jaw literally dropped. She was supposed to thank Him for that? But there was that look in His eye that reminded her of the situation she was in and she quickly recovered. "I'm sorry Master. I'm so sorry. I...didn't mean to be ungrateful, I was just...in awe..."

He gave her leash a hard pull, robbing Nikki of precious air for a few seconds before letting her go. "You're a horrible liar. Try again."

Nikki couldn't help it. She began to panic. She had a feeling no matter what she did at this point that she was going to be punished. But that very panic gave her a moment of clarity. Her shoulders slumped, and she kept her eyes down at the floor. "I...I'm sorry... I don't have an excuse, Master. I'm just...just a dumb dog who...doesn't know anything unless her Master tells her so. Including basic manners..."

There was silence. And then that silence was broken by a booming laughter. Nikki looked up to see Him grinning widely down at her, apparently happy with that answer. "Now that. That I believe. You're dripping cum and spit all over my nice floor. Clean it up and then clean yourself up. The bathroom is down the hall, first door on the left. Don't make me wait."

Nikki's eyes bulged as He dropped the handle to the leash and walked out of the room. There it was again. That urge to run. But where would she go? Even if He were lying about the electric fence and being in the middle of nowhere, there were still Lucy and Piper, and at least one more dog. So, Nikki fought the urge and crawled to the bathroom. A towel would have made the most sense, but she didn't know which were the good towels and which she shouldn't be cleaning up cum with, so instead she got some toilet paper.

Nikki quickly cleaned her face so that she wouldn't be dripping on the way back. She barely even recognized herself as she stood up to look at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were red from crying and her hair was a tangled mess of sweat and cum, her makeup was in all kinds of disarray, which she tried to fix as much as she could and to put it bluntly, she just looked...tired. Getting back on all fours, Nikki made her way back to the previous room, cleaning the dripping spots on the floor as she passed them.

But before Nikki could get back to the biggest mess, she felt His hands gripping her hair and mercilessly shaking her. "I give you such simple instructions. I even forgive your subpar thing you call a blowjob and you continue to disrespect me."

Nikki let herself be throttled, feeling helpless as she whined, "What did I do wrong? I was cleaning. You told me to clean and I was doing it." She felt like no matter how hard she tried that she would be punished regardless at this point.

He let out an audible sigh and jerked Nikki's long hair to force her to face Him. "I said to clean that and then to clean yourself. You think you're more important than the mess you made?"

The mess she made? Nikki thankfully kept that thought to herself. "I had nothing to clean it with, Master. I didn't want to make more of a mess, so I cleaned myself first. I swear to You that I was just about to clean it."

"Nothing to clean it with, hm?" He stated, His disturbingly calm demeanor making His words so much more calculated and intense. "Open your mouth."

Nikki did as ordered and instantly had her tongue seized by His fingers. "Interesting. It seems to be working just fine to me." Slapping the tissue out of her hand, He let go of her tongue and grabbed the back of Nikki's head and forced her to the mess. "Now clean that up. With your tongue."

Nikki fought against His grip with a pitiful whimper. He wanted her to lick His cum and her drool off the floor? "Master...please...please don't make me do this. Please?"

There was another long pause, just long enough to make Nikki think she'd gotten through to Him. That He was going to be reasonable. But instead He forced her to look at Him again. His teeth were bared as he growled slowly and purposefully, "Clean that up. With your tongue."

Nikki didn't need any more encouragement at that point. He'd already threatened to remove her tongue once and she rather liked having it in her mouth, so with another whimper, Nikki bent down and started licking up the cum and drool mixture from the floor. She was as thorough as anyone could possibly be. She did not want to have to do this again. She tried not to think that who knows who had walked on that floor she was licking. He had dogs, for fuck's sake. She just hoped that licking was not the only way this floor got clean. And then there was what she was licking up. She was just happy she didn't vomit. He'd probably have made her lick that up to. The very thought made her shudder.

And to make matters even worse, her hair kept getting in the way. It now had way more cum in it than when He had practically hosed her with it. She was pretty sure that He wouldn't have let her hold it back so there was no point in asking. But Nikki did as ordered, licking it all up and then sitting down and looking up at Him once more. He didn't speak, He only motioned his head to the balled-up tissue and then to the trash can in the corner.

Nikki nodded and quickly picked up the tissue with her teeth and moved over to the corner. She yelped as she felt His hand colliding with her ass in a hard spank, which made her drop it. "Sorry Master." Picking it up again, Nikki went for the trash can, wincing with each of the following slaps to her ass. He was not holding back with them, but eventually she made it there to drop off her small cargo. "Did...I miss anything, Master?"

marx810
marx810
941 Followers