All Comments on 'Learning a Trade'

by totalofone

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
dirtislave8dirtislave8almost 18 years ago
Hot & Wifey

It started a little slow but was well worth the wait. A hot smolder that erupted into flames. Seemed very real rather than a story. The wife was so "wifey" I could identify her w/my wife, although I take care of mine....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great ending

I almost quit reading in the beginning because it was slow but was really glad I stuck it out to the end. Hope to hear more of her new trade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sizzle

Wow This is sizzling hot!! I hope she really enjoys her new working girl trade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More

Very well done. Extremely hot. I hope you will continue writing and posting your stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Worth the Read

Way slow start. I didn't think this JAP was going to get over herself for a while.

Advice for her:

Lose the bush

Lose the 10 pounds

Lose Larry

fukensplooginfukensplooginalmost 18 years ago
Fabulous!

an amazing first submission, totalofone. probably one of the most developed and well-written characters i have seen on this site. mucho kudos.

fukensplooginfukensplooginalmost 18 years ago
Fabulous!

an amazing first submission, totalofone. probably one of the most developed and well-written characters i have seen on this site. mucho kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful Stroy

I liked the way the story developed from the "just enough" background to the ending. The degree of detail was excellent.

Would enjoy another chapter to see just how she reacted and if she went to the bar on a subsequent night when Larry was "off working". How did this experience change her.

Looking forward to more contributions from Totalofone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
inept ignorant story

As an author who has actually talked to whores, your story is fairytale inept and and ignorant. The women feel empty and hollow inside. There is no purr and no "you look gorgeous".

What it is is 60 minutes cut to 50 looking at the clock faking the pant with males who look at women like picking up a 6 pack.

Your final comment about using abortion to end a child's life because she thinks she knows a trade was repugnant. This character should have done the world a favor and did an abortion on herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Let's pretend it's not a "fantasy"!

Five minutes later I was out in the hall, my hair combed, $250 in my purse and a smile on my lips. I was well fucked, and I had fucked well. I was gratified. As I walked down in the hall towards the elevator, I gave my hips a little wiggle. Sexy lady. I pressed the button. Then I felt a glop of his semen ooze out of my pussy into my panties.

Then it hit me. Oh, God. I had just fucked an absolute stranger. With no protection. No rubber. No pill. Nothing. I was fertile as could be. Oh God. Those goddamn pina coladas. I didn't even know his name. I had let him come in me. I told him to. I demanded it. Oh shit, shit, shit. His sperm were wiggling inside me right now. God.

He seemed clean and straight. Not the sort of man to have diseases. If he had a disease, would I have seen something on his cock? Sis would know.

++++++++++++

As the last commenter said, the fantasy is full of deep ignorance and possible self-mutilation waiting to happen.

You just fucked a stranger, without protection, and you go home with his fluids running down your legs and you are in a giddy mood, saying to yourself, "No, he LOOKED TOO GOOD to have disease"??? LOL

You are talking about a guy who fucks any woman willing, within 5 minutes of meeting them, right?

If it's so "romantic" and poor old Larry is not getting it up any more --- fucking divorce him and go out and fuck to your hearts contend, pick up any "handsome" stranger and swap fluids with them all you want!

Why would your "sister" know whether that stranger had disease? She's been fucking him, too? LOL

Again, people need to be able to tell what's fantasy and what's reality; unfortunately, too many young women confuse the two. I've seen it all the time,,, they swap fluids with all kinds of Romeo's and find out much later that they have gotten some claps or others,,, ruin their decent families.

I have nothing against SINGLES who fuck to their heart's content: that's why they are SINGLES! But married people who have loving spouses who work their asses off? And the narrator of this story seems to do not much but sit at home and complain why her husband, Larry, is being sent to Florida and all these other place by his law firm,,, It's been SIX LONG YEARS, stupid lady.

Try imagine your LIFE with the stranger you've just happily fucked and swapped fluids with IN SIX YEARS, waking up to him almost every morning, knowing that he's out fucking every available women he comes across and THEN you will have a change of heart were you poor "Larry" is concerned! Six years married to a shallow, lazy, breat-sagging person like you, this character here, in real life, gives a man enough credit to be beatified as a saint! lol

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
No, It's No Mistake!

She IS a prostitute. Happened to be married --- for now at least --- but she IS a prostitute. The way she brags about the money she's gotten and the untold more she's going to get from fucking strangers, that is,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Purpose?

If glorification of pregnant whoring by some ones wife without any thought of safty or concern for her marital commitment was the purpose of the story then you succeeded.

But lost overall. The emotions you delt were self serving and disrespectful in a marital scenario trying for the gusto. Feigned innocence over ridden by sick over the top stupidity isn't arousing. Wrong emotion stirred except for the few teenagers and with the bad feeling even after stroking off not a home run.

Nobody of value, she shit on hubbie and plans to pile more shit on him the poor bastard - sexy eh. Then by osmosis the shit flows to you writer.

A first story right writer? Some few people need this male demeanment but most don't as you will learn.

Your next few will determine your intent as to whom you write. I think you can do better if you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More to the Story

This was pretty good. Deserves to be continued.

I don’t usually like to get too wrapped up in reality when reading these fantasies. But I have to respond to the comment by “Anonymous in Japland”: As part of an AIDS prevention study I worked on some years ago, we dealt with a number of prostitutes (admittedly higher-end) working hotels in three different countries. While it’s true that most of them eventually burn out and end up feeling “empty and hollow inside”, several of them got hooked on the job in the first place because it initially met an emotional need as well as an economic one. I can think of several examples of neglected married or divorced women who started occasionally hooking for the money, but also initially got off on all the male interest and a (misguided?) feeling of empowerment.

A lot of course depends on the extent to which they are independent and can control their own working conditions (how often they work and the extent to which they can pick and choose their clients). All this is of course more difficult in the US where prostitution is illegal and you have to worry about both cops and pimps, as well as having no legal or health protection.

I’m not saying this story is completely realistic, but it’s not totally off the wall either.

-Don Viajero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another cheating adulterous slut is born.

Hubby is such a shit out working making the money to support me in my lifestyle and leaving me all alone. He isnt even interested in sex. A few drinks, a man comes along and offers me money for sex, he compliments me, and I automatically open my legs and take him bareback. No problem I dont know him, no problem I am fertile, I will get my husband someone wants to fuck me for money that I dont know. Isnt it great I get fucked bareback, maybe pregnant, maybe an STD, maybe AIDS, and I get fucked while drunk and get even with hubby for working. Arent I a very dumb shit. I have the brains of a bimbo and a dripping wet pussy filled with cum from a man I dont know. Yep I am pure trash, a dishonor to my marriage, disrespectful of my husband, and a paid professional whore/prostitute, God I am proud of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot

I liked the way this story built and built. Really well done/

The portrayal of the wife was great, and the sex was very hot.

Hope there are more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
don't let them rain on your parade

Hey,

Don't let people with hang-ups put your story down. It was great! Very vivid, which is the most important quality in a stroke story. Second, the characters were well drawn with good motivation.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 15 years ago
Shocking!

I am blown away by the idiots who left negative sanctimonious comments about a pleasant little story! Did the alcohol cloud her judgement? Probably, but who appointed these "holier than thou" types to the fricking morals police?

If ever it was appropriate to quote "Let he who is without sin cast the first fucking stone!!!"

Keep writing, you're pretty good and I thought the character totally believable! To hell with these judgmental assholes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic

wow, what a story. really cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pragmatic

She's at least realistic and the act put it on the path to losing the marriage and being an ex.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Musing about an untenable situation is one aspect....

....of setting up tension and intrigue in a story but if that's the extent of the set-up you get nothing more than a description of cheating. And now she's a whore without one blow-out with hubby. Not good. Worth reading though, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 2!

Write part two, or I will write it! You do not want it! Write asbout her husband surprising her when he finds out by pimping her ro the maxout! And grabbing all the dough!

imhaplessimhaplessover 12 years ago
Well done

A very interesting way of telling the story -- made it believable -- nice and hot too. Clearly a 5. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fucked

This story is fucked. A cold non-caring workaholic jerk-off husband turned his lonely and loving wife into a whore without knowing it. People cheat for many different reasons and one must be lack of affection and caring from the ignorant spouse. Not a nice story. A ch. 2 would only make it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's a stroke story ffs.

Get over yourself, idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Hell With The Negatives

Very believable, very real, very well done and...

could very easily and unintentionally happen and yes...

I have met a few like her and I know I could have not only seduced them but I could have easily encouraged them to have fun and charge a little!

A woman like this only needs to encounter exactly the man you wrote, I know - I'm him.

Your story is very realistic - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was all cunt

I love a good girl turned hooker story. This one was very enjoyable. Hope there will be more.

"I was all cunt" was my favourite line.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 10 years ago

I enjoyed this story SO much I took the time to read the comments. WOW! Ms anonymous June of '06 had a MAJOR pea under her mattress! She once met a hooker or read about a hooker so now she knows everyone's motivations and thoughts? (I once ate a meal so now I know everything about cuisine.) I thought the protagonist very believable and quite wholesome actually. Anonymous needs therapeutic help... fast!

The only disappointment to me was the wife's allowing the situation with her non-hubby to last this long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
(T)artfully Written & Executed

Everything heretofore said in a positive light goes double for me too. This story is a slam dunk add to my favorites list.

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
As good as it gets

Enjoyable read, a dip into the mindset of a neglected lady. Could it happen? Yes, and it does.

Well done,

Thanks,

MGM

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
Good story!

The thoughts going on in her mind were fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Change your name

To Totally Alone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More?

Need more of her story. Hubby is cheating on her and hiding the money to spend on his secretary. She might as well earn money for herself. Keep her safe and fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You need to stick to your new trade

But you should have divorced before you took up OJT since now Larry will be in the drivers seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Wish There Was a Sequel

This was a very good story. It's a shame there is no sequel. This is definitely a story that could carry on. It left lots of unanswered questions.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 6 years ago
Wonderful erotic story!

Any better would be too good

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

She is just a whore. Nothing more. Certainly nothing to be proud of.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Enjoyed this story a lot.

Very well-written and constructed. Normally I hate cheating wives stories, but only because they aren't done well. You set up her reasons and they worked. Hotel was a little bit of a cliché but also worked. Good job all round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She got lucky,

She wasnot pregnant, she only got an STD ... and the divorce she was looking for when sbe set out to disrespect her husband.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Wow

A very unusual and refreshing take on this somewhat thorny subject. I loved it Thank You5***** very understandable and believable even from a real-life standpoint, except for not mentioning the "morning-after pill" From a purely personal POV there is NO WAY I would ever let my wife get this desperate I still chase her around the house and we are not youngsters anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really, really good.

Erotic with a nice touch of comedy at the end. Don’t pay any attention to the naysayers. They only like extreme BTB stories, especially if the have violence in them.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Terrific!

This is a great story. Her character is quite believable and her inner dialogue is beautifully done. It's all really sexy.

About half the comments here are hilarious. As stroke stories go this is one of the best but with all the self appointed shirttail fire and brimstone preachers slamming your story you'd think they had come within sight of either the Antichrist or their Mother's pussy. It's the way of the internet that Fat Donnie fans put in long hours in Mom's basement adding to the Cheeto crust on their Metallica shirts, swilling Mountain Dew and trashing other folks' creativity without any storytelling credentials of their own and having never read anything more complex than a Batman comic.

If you're still around and checking in here I sincerely hope you'll submit more stories for our enjoyment, because you're a fine writer. I love your story!

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

I assume that all kinds of hormones and extra pheromones are active at a woman's peak. But she seemed totally unaware. Maybe that's the way it works, we humans marching to the tune of the unheard song. Maybe that's part of the reason that around 15-percent of babies are fathered by a man not the one married to the woman. Add some mental instability or emotions and whatta ya get? My wife told me of an incident of attraction for her. She told me nothing happened, but then, she was already pregnant. So no harm, eh? Sure. Four years later she was in a 2-year affair that I never noticed. (Sigh) Beware the signs that you notice: they will be repeated in the future. Larry strikes me as being extra dim, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written. Now we have to wait and see what the results were.

free_andyfree_andyabout 1 year ago

The second-to-last paragraph is a perfect ending. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So nicely developed, and so exciting, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous