Learning a Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was very nervous. He thought he had hired an expensive professional prostitute. I wouldn't know what to do. We kissed deeply and pressed against each other, his hands holding me against him.

I stepped back and looked at him and his nice brown eyes. He smiled warmly at me. I slid my hands back on his shoulders and slipped his jacket off. I went two steps over to hang it neatly over the back of the chair. When I looked at him he was looking at me. I loved the way his expression told me that he liked what he saw.

I moved back and kissed him again. My hands went to his belt buckle and I unbuckled it, and unhooked his pants. The zipper made a very loud sound, and then my hand was on his cock, grasping it, and sliding back and forth on it. His pants dropped to his feet. He stood back and quickly pulled his shirt over his head, Then he lifted one leg at a time to slip off pants, shoes and socks.

When he straightened his cock was sticking out of the fly of his shorts. It seemed no longer than Larry's, but much bigger around. I pushed at the waistband of his shorts, and he slipped them off.

He was naked with his cock jutting out. I noticed that he had gray hairs among his dark brown pubic hairs."Salt and pepper" pubic hair, I thought. I almost giggled.

I was standing in a stranger's room, fully dressed, and I had just undressed him. I should feel embarrassed. It should feel very wrong. It didn't. I felt turned on, and a little proud of myself. I was able to do this, and it surprised me. I teetered a little bit, the pina coladas disturbing my balance.

He stepped up to me and kissed me. My hand brazenly went to his cock again, grasped it and started almost automatically sliding back and forth on it. It felt hot and big. His fingers fumbled at the buttons of my blouse.

I stepped back and he stared at my body, looking first at my breasts and then down to my hips, and legs. I let him look. My reaction was unexpected. It didn't embarrass me to be looked at like that. It excited me. I stood up straight so my breasts were higher.

His pants were on the floor in a heap. I picked up his pants, straightened, and carefully hung them on the back of the chair, conscious of showing him my rear when I bent over. Suddenly I realized what I was doing. I almost burst out laughing. I was supposed to be a whore and I was making sure his pants didn't get wrinkled. My God, girl, act like a whore, not a housewife.

I reached up and finished unbuttoning the print blouse. I didn't make a "strip show" of it. I doubted that I could. But I unbuttoned it slowly while he watched. I slipped it off, and quickly unhooked my bra, and removed it.

My nipples were hard. They got even harder as he looked at my breasts. I liked the way he looked at them. He didn't seem to care if they sagged a little.

I moved more slowly, unbuttoning and then unzipping the shorts. I wished I had my Victoria Secret underwear on instead of the plain cotton panties. I slid my shorts off, slid off my panties, and my sandals. I stood nude and nervous in front of him. My hands were down at my sides, not covering me. I was very aware of my bush.

He looked at my face and smiled. "You are about the prettiest, sexist woman I have seen."

It was just the thing for him to say. I moved towards him. The pina coladas caused me to stumble a little bit. He immediately steadied me and then lowered me back so I sat on the bed in front of him. He moved in front of me. His cock was just a few inches in front of my face, pointing at me.

I knew that he wanted me to suck it. I was worried. When I was a sophomore in college, I had masturbated a boy in the front seat of a car. He had pulled my head down for me to suck him. As I got my nerve up to do it, my hand still on his cock, he had ejaculated. He had gotten semen in my hair. That was the extent of my experience giving blow jobs.

I remembered the book on sex my sister had given me. I gently lifted my hand to his cock, leaned forward, and breathed on it. The book had repeatedly emphasized that the most sensitive sex organ was the mind. Make eye contact. Make him know that you are aroused. Compliment him. Let him know that he is turning you on. Talk dirty. It's not so much what you do, as how you do it.

I leaned forward, licked it lightly, and then moved my lips over it. It tasted just a little salty. I looked up at him and moved my head back and forth, sucking lightly at his cock, still looking at him. He moaned a little bit, reached down and stroked my hair back. I liked the way he looked at my eyes, concentrating on me.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and gently pulled at it while I sucked on it. I slurped my tongue around the head. I could feel it get even harder. Maybe it was a bit longer than Larry's.

I started to bob back and forth on it. He reached down and pushed my hair back more so he could see me do it. I looked up at him, pulled back and lightly touched my tongue to his glans while staring at him, teasing him. He smiled.

I went back onto it, this time moving my head determinedly and sucking, pulling at it with my hand at the same time. I hoped I was doing it right. He was starting to move a little bit. I slid my mouth forward on it as far I could, pressed against it with my tongue, and pulled back slowly, sucking hard. He made a little noise and pushed forward.

I did it again, looking up at him, and then started moving firmly back and forth on it. He moved against me. He seemed very turned on. I wondered if he might ejaculate in my mouth. I didn't know what I would do if he did. I didn't think I could swallow it.

Suddenly he stepped back. His hands came down and he pushed me back on the bed. I squirmed up so that my head was on the pillow and there was room for him. I was scared. I had never made love to anyone but Larry. I wasn't sure what to do.

He lay down next to me, and looked at my face for a moment. I licked my lips nervously. His head went down and he very gently blew on my nipple. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Then I pushed my chest up so his lips came down on my nipple. He gently played with it, running his tongue on it, then nibbling it. It was wonderful. I put my hand down on his prick and rubbed it.

I could feel my pussy getting moister. When he stopped for a moment, I shifted and pulled his head down onto my other breast. I wanted to put a hand down to my pussy and rub. I was turned on. I wanted him.

He kissed my other breast and sucked gently on the nipple. I pulled at his head, conveying that I didn't need the "gently". He responded, sucking firmly. Each time he did, I could feel a hollowness between my legs, and my pussy getting still wetter.

Then he kissed my sternum, and my stomach. I panicked a little bit as he kissed lower and lower. No one had ever kissed me down there. I held my legs together, conscious of my hairy bush, the wetness. I was scared.

"Be a whore" I told myself.

I reached down with my hands, grasped my knees, and spread my legs open. Wide open. He looked down. I felt like he was looking right up into me. I wished that I had trimmed my pubic hair like my sister said she did. My bush was tight and compact, but it was very dense with coal black hair. Really furry. Sexy women didn't have much hair down there. I did. What would he think?

"You're beautiful." he said.

I almost purred.

He leaned down and blew on my lips. I giggled. A moment later I stopped as I felt him lightly kiss me, then slide his tongue on the outside of my slit. He kissed me firmly right over my clit. I could feel it lengthen.

He licked the end. I moved my hips, pressing against him. He pressed his lips on it, licked, and I jerked, then jerked again as he pressed his tongue on it.

We started a rhythm, he licking at my clit as my hips pumped, almost on their own. It was very arousing. I was getting so wet I was afraid I would turn him off. I felt a little dribble of moisture below my pussy. I could feel my vagina opening up, the lips pulling back. He licked up into it. I was getting very turned on. I wanted to be filled.

I reached down and gently pulled at his head. I braced myself and said,

"I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your cock. "

That was talking dirty just like the book said. But I suspect that the effect was somewhat ruined because I could feel myself blushing. Without the pina coladas I don't think I could have said it. Whores might talk that way. I never had. Strangely though, it was a turn on for me to say that. I really did want his cock in me.

I was also scared. How did a $200 dollar whore fuck?

He shifted , moving to get on top of me. I reached down with my hands, and pulled his cock against me, angling it into position. It touched my clit, and my hips moved, rubbing it against my clit, rubbing up and down so it slid between my lips.

He leaned down and kissed me. I felt his cock pushing farther down and then entering me. It started in smoothly, slightly stretching me. I cocked my hips up to take him in, It slid deeply into me. He felt as if he were much, much bigger than Larry. I could feel myself accommodating him. Thank God I was soaking wet.

I looked down. I could see his salt and pepper pube and his thick cock in me. When he pushed all the way in, his pubic bone pressed gently against my clit, and I shuddered a little bit. I couldn't believe I had this man inside me. I looked up at him. His big brown eyes were looking down at me.

"Nice fit." he said.

It was. I started to move my hips. I hoped whores fucked like everybody else, because that was how I was fucking. We settled into a rhythm. My legs were wrapped around him. I could feel my heels on the backs of his thighs. I pulled against him as he pushed in.

Each time he came all the way in I could feel his pubic bone press against my clit. Again and again. We moved with each other. I started to tense up a bit, and he began to move faster, pushing his prick into me harder.

My breasts felt big and swollen, the nipples, hard rods in them. I wanted to pull at them. His cock seemed to be going farther into me, and I changed the angle of my hips to get him still deeper. It was just right.

I locked my eyes on his. Nice warm eyes focused on me. I heard myself gasping a little bit. He was pushing in hard.

I could feel myself tensing more, and then a bit more each time he pushed into me. My heels were really pulling at him now. I wanted him way up in me. I could feel myself tightening around him.

My cunt felt swollen, muscular, the mouth open to his prick. I was getting close. I could feel him pressing against my clit each time he pushed in. It was so good. I wanted to scream each time he pushed in, but I just made a little gasp each time.

The first spasm started. I dug my fingernails into his back and closed my eyes as I tensed up, concentrating on the feeling of his cock in me. He pressed deep into me and I pulled at him. I could feel my cunt contracting. I jerked hard, my hips lifting him up. I was all cunt. This was what I had wanted and needed.

I felt the orgasm wave through me again, and again, and yet again, and yet again, till everything turned tender and soft. I fell back, feeling my cunt still lightly grasping at his cock, little pulses still going through it.

My eyes opened and I looked at him. He was looking down at me, smiling. He pressed his cock in hard, still insistent. Still coupled with me. Some whore I was. I was spent, and he was still turned on.

"Oh God. I should pay you the two hundred dollars." I murmured.

We both started laughing. His cock was way up me, and we were laughing. I could feel it jerk in me as he laughed. It was a delicious feeling. It felt like part of me.

He was a good laugher, open and honest about it. I pulled his head down and kissed him, and I squeezed his cock once lightly with my muscles. We kissed again, and he gently brushed my cheeks and my eyelids with his lips. I was limp, completed, a feeling I had almost never had with Larry. I savored the moment.

When we stopped kissing, I looked up at him, and I started moving my hips again, this time squeezing him hard as I pulled down his cock, showing off hours of practicing kegels. He soon picked up the motion.

I was determined to be the best fuck he had ever had. I stared into his eyes as we fucked, and I tensed my cunt muscles each time he pulled back. I was milking him. I stared into his eyes, licked my lips, thought of the book, and started talking dirty again.

"Fuck me. Push that big, hard cock up into me. Fuck it into me. I want it to fuck me. Hard."

My eyes were wide open, staring at him, as I spoke, making him know that it was him I wanted. My hands moved up between us and stroked his chest and sides.

Talking dirty now seemed more natural. I wasn't blushing any more. I wanted to turn him on, to feel him push into me. A drop of his sweat fell on my breast.

"Come on. Do it to me. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt."

The dirty talk was exciting him and exciting me. I felt totally abandoned, all sex. I wanted him way inside me. I wanted to make him come.

His nipple was hard, and I put a hand on each of his nipples and lightly pinched them. He gasped and shoved into me hard. I clenched my muscles on his prick, trying unavailingly to hold it deep in me.

Now I was pinching his nipples each time he pushed into me. He was more arched, and his prick felt harder, bigger. I was getting turned on too. I pulled at him with my heels, then opened my legs out, giving him full access. He moved faster, and I kept pace with him. I wanted him to come ino me.

I started talking dirty more. I spoke in time to his thrusts, no longer thinking about what I was saying, clutching at him with my cunt, squeezing his nipples.

"Come on. I want your come. I want you to shoot your come in me. Come on. Shoot it in me. Come in me. Stick your prick way up me. That's it. Deep. It feels so big. I want it. Do it in my cunt. Do it. Do it. Fuck me. Come in me."

His strokes into me were hard, almost painful. My hips pumped at him. I knew he was tensing up and about to come. I stared into his eyes. His face muscles were tight. I started to milk at him with my cunt again, then just held it squeezed hard as he reared up, and rammed into me repeatedly.

He moaned, his face grimaced, his eyes still locked on mine. He thrust hard and held it.

I could feel him come. I never had felt it before with Larry, but I could feel his cock head pushing way up inside me and a wet warmth spreading. He actually throbbed. It was immensely exciting. I could feel this man coming in me. I pulled him in tight with my legs, he pulled back, pushed in again.

"That's it. Come in me. I want every drop. Every drop." I did.

He jerked twice more and then relaxed on me. His head came down on my chest. I ran my hand through his hair. I could feel his wetness in me, and his cock slowly softening. I felt very, very lewd, and contented, and womanly. I knew that if we had kept fucking for a few more minutes I would have come again. I loved the feel of him, now relaxed, against me.

He moved back, and his prick came out of me. I thought he would get up. Instead, he leaned over and kissed me again on the lips, tenderly, and looked directly into my eyes.

"You, lady, are one hell of a lay.", he said.

I glowed.

Five minutes later I was out in the hall, my hair combed, $250 in my purse and a smile on my lips. I was well fucked, and I had fucked well. I was gratified. As I walked down in the hall towards the elevator, I gave my hips a little wiggle. Sexy lady. I pressed the button. Then I felt a glop of his semen ooze out of my pussy into my panties.

Then it hit me. Oh, God. I had just fucked an absolute stranger. With no protection. No rubber. No pill. Nothing. I was fertile as could be. Oh God. Those goddamn pina coladas. I didn't even know his name. I had let him come in me. I told him to. I demanded it. Oh shit, shit, shit. His sperm were wiggling inside me right now. God.

He seemed clean and straight. Not the sort of man to have diseases. If he had a disease, would I have seen something on his cock? Sis would know. Whoa, better not ask her. But, oh shit, I remembered his sperm shooting into me. God, it had been good. Right up into my womb with me urging him on, making him do it. I had been pulling it out of him, sucking it into me.

My mind recalled his face. Brown eyes, brown hair, not too obviously different from Larry. Somehow I would have to get Larry to fuck me Friday night. Larry wouldn't know my exact timing. He would think any baby was his. I wondered if it was too late to douche.

And if I couldn't get Larry to fuck me? Maybe I wasn't pregnant. Anyway, I had $250 dollars. An abortion cost what, $750 or a $1000? I could earn what I needed. Easily.

The elevator bell rang and I got on. I could get the money. I knew a trade now.

12