All Comments on 'Learning Legaleez'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RubthedubRubthedubabout 1 year ago

Well written and moved along at a nice pace, hope there’s more of this story to cum

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Please keep going! I bet she would look incredible in some stockings.

ccs29745ccs29745about 1 year ago

Not a bad job for first mature story. Can't wait for next chapter. Keep up the good work.

clackormanclackormanabout 1 year ago

I like where this could be headed! Looking forward to seeing if my prediction is somewhat correct…

bbaron2274bbaron2274about 1 year ago

blah blah blah, ...... when does the story start?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this guy never toted a golf bag in his life. Any caddy worth his salt knows you always walk ahead of the person you're caddying for so you get to the ball before the player does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh no, not another story doled out in tiny bits so you forget the name of the story and wasted your time because you aren't going to read the next tiny little chapter.

exposewife2018exposewife2018about 1 year ago

Yea. I’m disappointed. You had a nice buildup, but you left us hanging here. I’m totally into this story. Hope you finish it. I’m rating you a 5 on that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an interesting appetizer, but unless/until you denote this as Chapter 1, you're stiffing us on the goods.

smirkingBinkysmirkingBinkyabout 1 year agoAuthor

These comments are very helpful. In the future, I will get to the sex scenes faster. I thought a slow boil was interesting, but the number one rule in anything is "Know your audience."

By the way, I was a caddy when I was 10. Nobody is a good caddy when they are 10. When I got older, I was always in front, spotting the ball and recommending shots.

AileyInnAileyInnabout 1 year ago

Hey, great first installment. Great story. You’ve got a great story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice for an appetizer !!

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Nice story. AAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.