All Comments on 'Learning the Hard Way'

by Calandria

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Close but no cigar...

The premise of the story was interesting... and it seemed like a sexy plot - but your story dies before it starts.

I don't mean to be harsh here -- but you're writing style is full of clumsy descriptions that make your story very choppy. When you read erotica you want things to flow nicely from one part of the story to the next -- but I found that simple sentences describing sex acts were extremely choppy.

It seems like you used big words just to use big words ... and by so doing, it made it a very awkward read.

I have an extensive vocabulary ... and I'm not afraid to use multi-syllabic words in my stories ... but I think it's important to weigh things and determine if the words enhance the picture you're trying to illustrate ... or if they take away from it.

So it's a good idea ... but just a poor follow through.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a big rat

Do you think the mother told wendy that mommy played around with the boyfriend ?

skip.69skip.69almost 18 years ago
There's always one

Always one ANONYMOUS comment from someone who is afraid to give their name - not even their nickname! Why do these people bother to read the stories if they do not like what they are reading? Or can they really read? I enjoyed it, and I always enjoy all your stories, some of which I have read more than once.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
A near miss?

I assume that in real life, the mother gave you a slight come on and you headed for the hills? Okay tale, but it does conclude rather abruptly and the earlier sex scene is more erotic than the latter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous