Learning Through Porn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which series was the one you were using?"

The question slipped out of her mouth, unthought, unprepared, as so much seemed to be tonight. The acknowledgement of the purpose of these pictures hung in the air. Trying to be reassuring, Angela leaned into her son's back, slipping her arm around his neck and giving him a warm hug.

Max felt his head being pulled back into his mother's chest, and then the feeling of her soft breast against the back of his head. 'Oh, crap,' he thought, as his cock, now at full attention, throbbed at the feel of that sweet yielding flesh against him. He dropped his left hand into his lap to try and cover the massive erection. His heart was pounding so hard he was sure his mother would be able to hear it. Glancing quickly down, he realized that his lap was completely in the dark. There was no way she would be able to tell that he had a boner.

"Uh, this one?" He clicked on the thumb showing 'Misti' in her green bikini. He loved this set for so many reasons. First, the top was sheer, and the girl's tits were so delectable. Also, the g-string was pathetically tiny, and the top of the vixen's red patch was uncovered. Finally, the set, for a free one, showed a lot of her tight body.

Unaware of her effect on her son, Angela watched with her breath caught as the pictures unfurled across the screen. She was unconscious of the fact that her nipple, still hard, was pressed into the side of her son's head. She leaned slightly forward again as Max clicked on the first thumb. The redhead was poolside, wearing the bikini the way the manufacturer intended. Mother and son stared at the picture together.

"This wasn't the one I saw," Angela breathed. Max turned slightly, and felt his mother's nipple drag across his cheek. Instinctively, as though he were burned, he jerked away, staring at the breast inches away from him.

"Max?" She looked down at him, and saw how close she was. Gathering herself, she pulled back slightly. She knew she wasn't being inappropriate. She just had to get control over herself. Her hand slipped down the front of her son, coming to rest on his strong left pec. The confused mother knew that she loved the closeness she seemed to be discovering with her son, and disregarded the heat that seemed to be emanating from between her legs. It was only natural, she reassured herself. The pictures were pretty sexy, after all.

"N-no, I guess not." He fumbled with the mouse, then managed to pull up the picture from earlier. He heard his mother gasp again as the shot from behind the redhead filled the screen once more. His cock pulsed again at the sound, and he couldn't help but grasp it with his left hand through his boxers. It felt so sweet to hold it, to squeeze it. His brain was beyond thinking at the moment.

Angela herself had to push her thighs together at the sight of the nubile girl on her hands and knees. Her fingers rubbed caressingly on her son's chest.

"What is it that you like about this picture?"

Max stared, lost. His hand on his cock paused in its squeezing. He shook his head, as if to clear the mist from in front of his eyes. His mother's hand on his chest felt so gentle, so loving. He couldn't believe he was looking at a picture like this with his Mom, let alone the fact that he was covertly jerking off while she was draped over his back.

"Uh, that you can see, like, everything?"

"Everything what?" Her voice sounded sultry, breathy, close to his ear.

"Mo-ooom," he whined, frustrated, unsure of what she wanted.

"You can say anything you need to, Max," she reassured him. Her pussy felt on fire, but she refused to acknowledge her sexual arousal. That would make this wrong, and it wasn't wrong. It was merely helping her son out.

"You can see her thing," he whispered. She chuckled quietly, and ruffled the hair on his head. He had never felt so much like a little boy.

"C'mon, kiddo, don't you know anything else to call it?"

"Her p-pussy," he blurted, amazed at his brazenness.

"That's better," she smiled, and kissed the top of his head. Once again he felt the pressure of her breast against him, but this time, he stayed where he was. She seemed unaware of the intimate contact. "What else?"

"Her asshole," he went on, encouraged. "I like the way it's hidden but you can still see it. It makes it so much hotter, y'know?"

"If you say so, Max," Angela replied. She was caught up in the delight of being admitted to her son's secrets, her suppressed arousal lending an addictive edge to the conversation. Without realizing it, she swayed back and forth, allowing her hard nipple to rub against her son's hair. "Does that part of a woman's body turn you on?"

"Yeah, I guess it does," Max panted, his hand now moving up and down his shaft under the desk. "Is that weird?"

"Not at all, sweetie," his mother replied, her thighs now rubbing back and forth, trying to create extra pressure against her own hot pussy. "Your Dad likes it, too."

Max's mind whirled at the admission, relieved to know that he was normal, like his father. But also, he was granted a further vision of his mother showing her ass to his Dad. He knew she had a gorgeous one from what he had seen. His cock slipped out of the slit in the front of his boxers, and he sighed as his hand gripped it skin to skin. The head felt enormous, and he spread the pre-cum that was pouring out around his girth.

"I also like the look on her face," he went on, "that look that like tells you that she wants to be fucked."

Angela shuddered at the sound of that illicit word emanating from her boy's mouth. 'Oh, God,' she thought, 'I need to get back to Gus so that he can fuck me...' She was amazed to realize that her panties were sodden between her legs, and she blinked several times.

"Okay, Max," she said, patting him on the chest. "I think I'm beginning to understand why you wanted to look at these pictures when you were 'taking care of business,' so to speak." She stood up, and noticed his left hand movements under the desk. "I'm going to leave you to it," she went on wryly. "Enjoy yourself, honey."

Max's mind was in overload. She knew! She knew what he was doing, and it didn't even seem to bother her! He heard the door click closed behind her. His eyes were still looking at the picture on the screen, but all he could see was his mother's face, that amazing body. His cock felt gigantic in his hand as it exploded, his hot cum splashing off the underside of his desk with such force that he was quickly soaked. And as he came down from the amazing orgasm, he recalled the feel of her breast against his cheek, and sighed in wonder.

*****

Gus was reading as his wife came into the bedroom.

"How did it go, honey?"

"Oh, Gus, I need you so much."

He looked up and saw his beautiful wife. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glazed. He took in her hard nipples and the damp spot on the front of her panties. 'Holy shit,' he thought. 'What the fuck just happened?'

Angela skinned off her panties and cami and jumped on him. 'Well,' he thought, 'whatever it was, I know I like the result!' His cock was hard in a second and buried inside of his wife's steaming pussy. She rode him for all she was worth, bucking through what seemed like endless orgasms, until finally he turned her over and started thrusting into her with a passion he never knew he had in him. And when he finally strained deep inside her, cramming every inch of her with his steel erection, and his cum jetted against the furthest walls of her inside, a stray thought passed through him.

'I hope she goes and talks to Max more often...'

12