All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 02'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
indigodragonindigodragonover 16 years ago
intense

damn, this was better than the first part. i like how she hasn't yet crossed the line wirh her son yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real Erotica

This is EXACTLY WHAT REAL EROTICA IS ALL ABOUT ,if I could give you 200 I would

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The hottest story yet

This has to be the most erotic, sensual (and believable) story I've read yet. Full of alleviated yet unspent passion and the promise of more.

Superb. This is the mother lode ('scuse the pun).

Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

Seduction is the hallmark of great erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
write all you want

This series is hot. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good job

This is a very good story. I think that there is a little to much "he/she gasped" though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Please keep it going like this. its moving along nicely.

enjoyed chapter 1 as well.

i look forward to chapter 3.

maybe another repetition of that plus where she masturbates along as well secretly but she does cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: learning through porn ch. 02

get us going and leave us hanging, there has got to be more. can't wait to read, please keep it going.

woody_strokemwoody_strokemover 16 years ago
Superb

Columfa, you're a real talent. Keep up the good work, buddy! :-)

W.S.

David48David48over 16 years ago
formula

Perfect...Mix one hot experienced mom with one young, confused, but studly teenage boy and you have the makings of eroticism at it's best. Good show columfa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...a dud so far...

...you better step it up if you don't want to sink, boy...all these other deadheads are easily entertained if they like this so far...ho hum!!! Git this ball rollin', rambo...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Re: ...a dud so far...

dude if u don't like it thats up to you but u don't have to be an ass about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good start

Hey Columfa, like the way this is steadily building. I can see some hot, hard Mummy fucking taking place soon. Can't wait!

sexydad50sexydad50about 10 years ago
All your stories are hot

This series of stories as all of your stories are so nasty hot. Taboo and sexy!

RikibeeRikibeealmost 9 years ago
Love this story so far! Chapters 1 and 2

Very nice writing style you have..... ( at least for my taste ).....great building up to this point...I have been wet and playing with myself in both chapters so far..I have had some nice intense orgasms, and hopefully looking forward to many more in the next chapters as well...I will rate your story 4.75 at this point. Lets see how it goes from here, and how wet you can keep my always horny pussy! ;-)

topleaseustopleaseusabout 6 years ago
DAMN IT!

I was just about to join the Family in post orgasmic bliss when BAM!! To be Continued!! AAAARRRGGHHH!!!!

Good stuff! Getting better and better with each one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous