All Comments on 'Learning to Give at the Gloryhole'

by hornytedd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
learning to be a cocksucker

great comments and observations of sucking cock. the feel of the soft cock head and the rigid shaft ... the pace of the man you're sucking as he gets closer to cumming ..

the great enjoyment of tasting the load ... and taking it all the way ...

if only it was a little more acceptable to enjoy pussy and cock and to stay married ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glory

holes. Good memories of receiving and giving head. Of having your cock enveloped in a strangers' warm mouth or feeling the smoothness of a hard dick pressed by your lips and caressed by your tongue.

Oh well, those years ago on Long Island are gone. Now that I need a glory hole, being old but not dead, there are none where I live! 😋

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago
Cock love

Really well written. Made me feel a lot like I did when I blew 7 men one afternoon at a glory hole. So raw, intimate, exciting. . . knowing I needed to, wanted to, and now had performed fellatio with my mouth and not in my dreams. Great story.

69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
Glory hole

Nothing better than a hot, hard, cum filled cock at the glory hole. I love sucking cock and there's just something very addictive about sucking a cock at a glory hole. The only thing better is one cock after another in my mouth, down my throat, filling and covering me in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyed it

Very well written i liked the attention to detail. I had a hardon the whole time and was tasting my own precum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1st time

Thanks so much as going through the same sensation at the moment as a middle aged straight guy. On the weekend received my 1st Gloryhole experience & can't stop thinking about it. Best blowjob I've ever received. I now what to reciprocate and taste cum filling my throat. Thanks to your story I can't wait to go to 357 in Sydney and enter The Suckatorium.

Would love to hear more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My First

I spent many years as a feeder at gloryholes, I had been sucked off through the hole hundreds of times never succumbing to requests for reciprocation. One evening I was perusing movies at the ABS when a well dressed man came in, after few minutes of surreptitious glances I made my way to the arcade and a booth. I watched through the saucer sized hole in the wall as the well dressed man entered the adjoining booth. I saw his gold wedding band as he unfastened his trousers allowing me a clear view of his cut 7" cock. After a few minutes of stroking it and he proffered it through the gloryhole, for reasons I'll never understand the urge to touch his cock overwhelmed me, I stroked it and fondled his balls for many minutes before I was overcome by irresistible desire to taste him. I knelt and shamelessly fawned over the cock protruding through the wall kissing, licking and slobbering on his cock. He withdrew his cock and presented his balls to me and I spent the next several minutes licking and sucking his balls. When he pushed his cock through the gloryhole once again I welcomed it with my hot mouth I sucked his cock voraciously until he erupted, I swallowed his semen then licked him clean. I kissed his cock several times as he withdrew, I understood why men suck cock and that I would from then on be a cocksucker,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love gloryholes too

I too am an avid cocksucker. I love going to porn theatres and sucking cock through gloryholes and also in the back of the theatre. I'm a cock slut. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gloryhole memories

Your stories brought back the sexual excitement of my trips to the glory hole when I was a teenager in college. I felt such shame after sucking off men and knew that everyone who passed me on the street knew that I was just a lowly cocksucker. Nonetheless I was drawn to the ABS again and again, and despite my moral reservations my craving for a man's cum in my mouth overcame me with sexual desire to feel used and the feeling of knowing that I was giving pleasure to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

My first cock was through a gloryhole. I felt the same as you but decided to try it again...And a third time. Before long I was worshiping cocks most weekends. Sometimes one or two. Sometimes five to seven. I'm absolutely in love with strangers cocks now!

sxad_247sxad_247about 7 years ago
You said it.....

Great story, as it described me......but once I got my first suck, I was hooked, and still am today

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 7 years ago
Hot

Very hot.... wish I could get up the courage to try it.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
College

There is a guy from college I want to go down on. He let me briefly touch him in bar bathroom. But we were interrupted.

I have a decades old fantasy of us together. To touch him again. Roll his foreskin back slowly as I study his reaction. Fondle his balls until I envelope him to the root. Feel him explode in my mouth. He would love it. As would I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck yeah

Im a gloryhole boy myself, mostly feeding hungry men, but i am fuckin desperate to be on your place sucking perfect hard cock and getting his balls empting on my face and in my hungry mouth while splatering my cum all over the flor and wall while on my knees. Fuck my dick is trembling now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep up the good work!

This is a well written story. Your memories of your first dick are similar to my own, but I was not nearly as accomplished as you were/are. I've had to return to my favorite arcade (far enough from my home and family) to practice my skills. Although I'm pretty accomplished with the smaller and average size - 5 to six inches and not too thick - I am determined to become better with those big, dream cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wish the glory holes were as prolific as they were back in the 90's (and, really, the 70's). These moral bastards who force us to comply with their prudish sense of decency have screwed it up for us cocksuckers. What really gets me, though, is the double standard of the public worship and glorification of the whole LGBTQ nonsense, yet glory holes and cruising parks for cock are outlawed and will get you ticketed or, worse, jailed. You'd think these activities would be welcomed by the "progressive" crowd but no! They're discouraged and punished unless you are at a "private" club or the Folsom street fair.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The GHs were great and so much fun. I liked not knowing who I was blowing and that they didn't know me either. I love pussy and I love sucking cocks just as much. I don't know why & I don't care either. It's just the way it is. Why there is so much stigma associated with guys sucking dicks? If we accept it us cocksuckers won't have to put ourselves in possible dangerous or at a minimum unpleasant & filthy environments. Bars & clubs should have places where me & another guy can go discretely so I can 'go to town' sucking his cock.

Hell! Where I live the police patrol the parks to arrest cocksuckers like me. What a waste of resources.

Bring back the GHs and let guys like me have fun. Damn! I love sucking cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornytedd@hornytedd
Horny married guy - loves men and women. Strong cuckold, crossdress, bisexual, submissive fetishes. All my stories are 100% true with only names changed for privacy