All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars

Nicely done, a very well-written, realistic and believable portrayal of a loving BDSM relationship.

One bit of advice: maybe explore what Jonah's hard/soft limits are, don't just have him ultimately go along with what Vivian has planned.

DJ121DJ121about 5 years ago
A great and really refreshing story

I loved this really refreshing to read a story of control and domination were it doesn't succumb to cuckoldary, the opportunity was there but you refrained and let the love and longing show through. I hope for a possible sequel during the engagement leading up to and maybe including their marriage and the possible thereafter. TYVM

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

You hardly read such realistic view on submissiveness here on Literotica. I really liked it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic.

After having read several similar themed stories. Yours was without a doubt the best I have read. It didn't lead into cuckoldry like most and stayed within a realistic setting. The only possible downside is that I want more to read and there isn't. I do hope you write a sequel.

FemdomPeggingLoverFemdomPeggingLoverabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

I absolutely loved reading this, this is by far the best story yet! Please continue adding on to this story, I really want to see how the honeymoon goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unique and Awesome

I've read a lot a lot a LOT of erotica, but this was something else. I really enjoyed it. This could be made into a whole novel, dude. Seriously. A tear welled up in my eye at one point, which I never expected to have happen while reading about pegging. Beatiful. Just Beautiful. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confused

I am somewhat confused by your story. Firstly, it didn't go down the cuckold route, thank goodness. Secondly, it was genuinely erotic in parts, despite the fact that I do not understand the domme/sub relationship. Thirdly, to me, it is abhorrent that someone can cause another person so much pain and humiliation and yet profess to love them. Finally, I found some of the details nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

This story is easily one of my favorites. Can you please write a sequal or show us what Jonah and Vivian were going through when she lost the key of his chastity?

It would so good to actually show us and explore Jonah's reaction when she lost it and how they get back together again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strange

I hav very mixed feelings about this story. I have zero understanding about this type of relationship. I find it disturbing and unpleasant no matter how much I try to understand.

How someone who claims to love another, can then treat them so badly, both mentally and physically, is beyond confusing. Actually I feel quite sick.

zxcolemanzxcolemanabout 4 years ago
Strange and Confused

I don't understand the comments by anonymous readers titled Strange and Confused. I get that not everyone likes or understands these types of relationships but why would you read a story tagged as BDSM if that isn't your thing or you're at least accepting of it. Don't condemn or ding an author after reading something where you didn't like the subject matter when it was clearly tagged as a BDSM story, a genre well known for D/s dynamics. Next time stay in your lane. I enjoyed this story, even though, as a gay man, I don't normally care for hetero-sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always love stories that don't make the safe word an "end everything if you can't take one thing" deal. Really liked when he stood up for both of them at the jackass.

It's okay to do what rocks your socks off, long as it's done with adult(s) and full consent all around. People won't understand everyone's kinks, or enjoy, that's fine, long as choices are respected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But you really need an editor/proofreader. You said HERSELF when you meant HIMSELF. You said PREFACE when you meant PRETENSE.

And not enough exploration -- by her -- of what his sexual history was. What he fantasized about? What kind of porn did he watch? What were his favorite scenarios?

What did he think/fantasize about the one time he was permitted to cum during the week between their first two sessions? Did he try to make it last? Did he erupt quickly?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He came out as a sub lmaoo. And to his father!! Haha I can't get over that

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01almost 2 years ago

There is so much here to love. A dominant who actually likes and cares for her sub. A dominant who wants to be her sub's lover and girlfriend as well as his dominant. A dominant who doesn't feel the need to cuckold her sub, or get him sucking cocks, or feminize and/or turn him into a sissy maid. That's all great, and so rare to find in F/m. But.... You knew there would be a but didn't you? There's nothing wrong with a little anal. In fact it probably should be there in femdom, but the horse size, and bigger, dildos, that the sub takes to so easily and can come so hard from, and fisting???. Maybe it's just me but I find it so unrealistic that it takes me right out of the story. There should be orgasm control. The doinant should get to decide when the sub gets to come, just maybe a little more often. " She only allowed him to orgasm every week or so, and it was almost exclusively with his prostate." Really? Seriously? Is this actually exciting to anyone? I'm 64 years old and that would be far too seldom for me . I can barely remember, but I can imagine how excruciating it would have been for a sub of his age to be denied for that long of a period. And god damn it, even if I could come anally, I'd still want my dick played with. Takes me right out of the story. No, as much good as there was here, I just can't get past those things. I do not give ratings below five stars. If I can't give five I just don't rate. It doesn't seem fair, to me, to punish the author just because there were elements of the story that I didn't like. So no rating here, but I do want to hank the author for his effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was interesting and even somewhat enjoyable but not really a lifestyle for me. I simply cannot understand how a woman domme can claim to genuinely love her partner/sub and deliberately, coldly & with malice hurt him so much ? I guess they deserve each other but I am at a total loss to see what he gets from the relationship. I can see that you try very hard to emphasize that she does “love” him but it appears such a selfish, one sided relationship that, all it means to her is owning a living doll to torment and take out her frustrations on. The episode in the club is a prime example. She anally rapes him & fists him in front of others, not for love but to show everyone there what a clever girl she is. Made me feel slightly nauseous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous