Leather & Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved slightly down and then back up, my manhood slipping down along her slit and then the head was pressing against her hot opening. There was a catch in her breathing as I pressed forward. I entered her slowly, savoring the feel of her tightness and heat.

Each time her hips gave a little twitch I would back up slightly and then press on inward. By the time my manhood was fully in her, she was moaning softly and breathing heavily through her mouth.

I held myself still for a few seconds until her hips began to move and then I started to move in and out of her in long full strokes. Her legs wrapped over mine and she matched the movements of her hips exactly with mine. Her moan became louder and her hips tried to move faster as she neared her climax. I could feel mine building but I was in no hurry; I wanted to make this last as long as I possibly could. I kept the same slow, deliberate pace.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" she said loudly and then she came, her insides becoming even more like liquid fire. The inner muscles of her vagina were grabbing and releasing me with firm, rhythmic pulses.

I thought I could hold off my own orgasm by holding still but it was too late and I came with a gush. When I did, her hips jerked upward against me, and she ground them against mine. A high undulating whine was coming from her lips.

Time stood still. We could have been locked that way for merely minutes or for hours on end, there was no way to tell. Slowly we both came back down to this earthly plane and landed in each other's arms, cuddled up face to face on our sides, my manhood still locked deep inside her.

My eyes opened as she took a deep breath and shivered slightly. Her eyes opened and focused on mine as a smile came easily to her lips. We just stared at each other for a span of time and then she whispered softly, "Wow!"

I could only nod. She smiled again and added, "I don't know where we went, but I'd never been there before. It was wonderful to say the least."

I nodded and found my voice, "Tell me about it."

She grinned and bushed her lips softly against mine. "Maybe there is something to this cowboy thing. I had always heard there was but I considered it wishful thinking for the most part. Maybe I need to reconsider some things."

I wasn't real sure what she was talking about, so I kissed her. The kiss started out soft and sweet but before long it was growing in passion by leaps and bounds. I couldn't believe that but I sure didn't want to fight it.

Shortly after that, she rolled us over until I was on my back and she was on top of me. I could feel myself still planted deep inside her. She wiggled her hips and broke the kiss as she sat halfway up. She flexed her hips back and forth slowly an inch or so, as she took a deep breath. She let it out slowly and grinned down at me.

"Just how does a cowgirl ride a cowboy?" She asked with a big grin.

"Slowly," I whispered, "Very slowly, to start."

Her hips were moving very slowly but her insides were working overtime. After a minute or so, I could feel my manhood starting to grow and expand. A little shiver ran up and down her body and then she whispered, "I think its working."

I grinned and ran my hands up her sides to caress her breasts softly. She arched her back and pressed them harder against my hands. I took one in each hand and squeezed them gently. She grinned down at me and moved her hips a little farther up and down but held the same slow rhythm.

"Yes, it's definitely working."

I nodded as I tweaked her hard nipples and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger. Her eyes closed and she took a hissing breath. "Hmmm, that feels good," she whispered.

Releasing her nipples, I sat up and sucked one into my mouth. I ran my tongue over it and then circled the hard bud with the tip of my tongue. Her hands went to my shoulders and she pressed the breast tighter against my mouth, her hips not missing a beat in their slow movement.

I kissed, licked, and sucked her breasts and nipples as she rode me. I was fully hard now and she was even wetter than she had been. She was rising up almost all the way off me and then slowly lowering herself back to a full sitting position on my lap. I was in no position to move my hips but I could caress her back, butt, and hips with long slow strokes to match hers on my manhood.

She was using her hands on my shoulders for balance as she sped up her movements. After a few minutes, she arched her back farther and sat down hard on me, rocking her hips back and forth quickly, as a loud moan started deep in her chest. Her inner muscles seemed to roll up and down around my hard shaft, milking and trying to pull me deeper.

Her body jerked sharply twice and she leaned forward as she hugged me to her, my face pressed tightly between her breasts. Her hips were still moving slowly as she released her bear hug and relaxed. Her eyes opened and she kissed me softly on the lips before she whispered, "Hmmm, that was yummy, even if it did slip up on me."

She took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "I do like the feel of your rough hands on my skin."

She moved her hips once a little harder and grinned, "I also love what's buried in there. It seems to hit all the good spots that need hitting."

I laid back and pulled her down with me. Slowly we rolled over until she was once again on her back with me above her. She grinned and raised her legs, wrapping them around my hips.

"Hmmm, I've been here before and I loved it. There is something new that I want to try though. Well, actually part of it isn't new; I have been in that position once or twice and liked it. The where, is the part that will be new."

I held still and said soft, "Oh, and what and where would that be?"

She grinned and said, "Let me show you. I don't really want you to leave where you are but I can't figure out a way to roll over without you moving."

She released me with her legs and shivered as I pulled out of her. Quickly, she rolled over and raised her ass high up in the air. Grinning, I lost no time moving up behind her and slowly sliding back into her. She groaned and wiggled her ass slowly from side to side, as I did.

Once I was pressed firmly against her beautiful ass, as deep in her as I could get, she whispered, "Oh, yes. It feels just as good as I thought it would. I've always loved this position."

I took a long slow stroke and pressed myself firmly back against her. "It happens to be one of my favorites also," I whispered.

She shivered and sighed, before she said, "There is one thing I have never tried."

When she didn't say anything else, I asked, "And what would that be?" Although, I had a pretty fair idea of what she would say.

She wiggled her ass and giggled. "Do I have to tell you?"

I made another stroke and then answered, "Yes."

She pressed back against me as I touched her ass with my hips. "Oh, that feels so good."

I made another stroke, slightly faster than the other two and slapped her ass with my hips. She jerked and yelled. "Oh yes!" Her ass wiggled and circled slowly.

When I didn't move, she said quickly, "Anal sex!"

I pulled almost all the way out of her and slammed back against her ass with a loud slapping sound. After doing this for a second time, I held still and rolled my hips in counterpoint to her movements.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly.

She was making a soft whimpering sound, as she nodded her head vigorously. I grinned to myself, at the thought of making anal love to her and slowly ran my hands over her up turned ass.

"I guess I could, if I had to," I said teasing her. "But right now, I want to finish what we have started here. I think we will both get a big bang out of it."

She started to say something but the movement of my hips backwards and the slap of my hips on her ass cut her off. The whimper was back. I fucked her long and hard, my hands holding her hips.

Shortly, the whimper turned into a yell, each time I spanked her ass with my hips. She came up on her elbows and shook her head as she pushed back hard against me on each stroke. The sound of our meeting got louder.

The yell was almost continuous as her hips started to jerk and lost sync with mine. I continued to pound into her, my own orgasm building. Her hips jerked and twitched almost constantly for the dozen more strokes it took me to reach my peak.

When I froze, planted as deep inside her as I could get and started to come, her hips literally buck back against me. The yell, which had dropped in volume slightly, went back up a notch or two. For the second time tonight, I emptied myself into her and moved into another world of time and space.

*****

I woke up slowly. It took me a few seconds to orient myself. Carol was pressed tightly up against me. We were fitted together like two spoons in a drawer. Only two spoons had never been connected as we were. My semi-hard manhood was snug in her warm vagina. I wondered what had awakened me.

About the time I did, Carol's body gave a little twitching jerk and she inner muscles clamped down on me tightly. My own hips gave an involuntary shiver as she did. She pressed her ass back against me tighter and mumbled in her sleep.

I kissed her gently on the back of the neck and she clamped back down on me tightly, her ass moving slowly, rubbing against me. I moved my hips again gently and she whimpered in her sleep. I grinned to myself as I thought of how her dream was affecting both of us. I was slowly getting hard as she slowly moved her ass so erotically.

I matched her movements for a minute or so before she whispered, "I hope your awake and not just teasing me."

I gave a little bump to her ass with my hips and kissed her on the back of the neck, before I whispered, "That must have been some dream you were having."

She pushed back against me with her ass and sighed, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you about it. I don't really believe what I was dreaming myself. Let's just say it was a wonderful fantasy."

I teased her nipple as I kissed her neck again. She lifted her shoulders and rolled her head. "Hmmm, I like that."

When I bumped my hips against her ass a little harder, she shiver and said, "I like that too."

I could feel her getting warmer and wetter inside as I moved slowly. I toyed with her breasts and caressed her stomach and hip. "Could we try what I've never tried?" she asked softly after a few minutes had passed.

I had to think a moment to remember what she was talking about. I smiled into her hair and whispered, "Are you sure? If you've never done it, it will take a little time and patience, so as not to hurt you."

She nodded and a shiver ran up her body from our point of connection. "Okay, but you're going to have to relax and let me do what has to be done. If it hurts, you let me know and we'll stop." I told her softly.

She shivered again and nodded as she said, "Okay, what do I have to do?"

I kissed her neck again and said softly, "Nothing, I'll take care of everything. First, we'll get you into a nice comfortable position and then just leave it all to me."

I kissed her neck again and moved back from her. As my manhood slipped out of her, she whimpered again and tried to follow it back with her ass. I had her roll over on her stomach and raise up onto her hands and knees. I folded a couple of pillows and placed them under her hips, before I had her lay back down on them. The pillows supported her hips and raised her ass high in the air.

I sat on my heels on the bed and took in the beautiful sight before me. I started with her tousled hair and ended up staring at her upturned ass, her sex peeking out from between her upper thighs. With a big smile, I had her spread her knees farther apart. I ran my hand over the soft, firm flesh of her upturned ass, marveling at the texture and warmth of it.

I used both hands to caress and massage the cheeks for a few moments. My hands moved to each hip and I leaned down to kiss, nibble, and lick every square inch of her ass cheeks. She wiggled and sighed deeply.

When my tongue made a slow swipe up along the crack of her ass, she sucked in a sharp breath and shivered. I used my thumbs to part the globes of her ass. My tongue took another long lick from the entrance of her pussy to her tailbone. As the tip of my tongue bumped over the tight ring of her anus, her ass jerked and she gasped.

Moving a little lower, I used just the tip of my tongue to lightly trace the outline of the tight ring several times. She took a deep shuddering breath and pressed her ass back, trying to make firmer contact with my tongue. I used the flat of my tongue to take a couple of slow firm licks across the opening.

I took another long lick from her vagina to her tailbone before returning to spear the tip of my tongue against the tight opening. She jerked and then pushed back against the invading object.

She was relaxed a little by this point and the tip of my tongue entered her enough to get past the tight ring of muscle guarding the entrance. A shudder ran up and down her body and she groaned loudly. I pressed harder once and then quickly moved my tongue in and out. Her hips jumped and then settled down to move in quick little movements against my face.

My hand released on ass cheek and snaked under her in search of her clit. As a fingertip brushed over her swollen clit, she moaned loudly and her ass jerked sharply, pulling the tip of my tongue out of her ass. She whimpered sharply and her ass moved around as though it was hunting for my tongue.

I moved my finger across her clit at the same speed as I licked across her asshole. She moaned again and then yelled as I stabbed my tongue back into the opening and wormed it deeper inside. Her hips were flexing and humping back against me, trying to get me in even deeper.

Slowly the muscles relaxed and I could shove my tongue in and out of her for its full length. She would grunt and moan each time my tongue made a move either in or out. Her hips were working in harmony with me.

When I moved away from her and released her ass, she yelled, "No!"

When I moved up behind her and pressed my rampant manhood against her wet slippery vagina she yelled, "Yes!

I smoothly slid into her until my hips were against her ass cheeks. She was shuddering and shivering the whole time, a deep whine coming from deep in her chest. When I held still, her ass started to rotate and hump back against me.

She was totally out of control and hotter than hell. I drew back and slammed into her hard, my hips making a loud slapping sound on her ass. She yelled and wiggled even harder back against me. I continued to spank her ass with my hips, the strokes hard and fast but spaced out, several seconds apart, as I paused at the bottom of each one.

I slowly pulled out of her. She yelled, "No, no, please no!" as I did.

I reached down, took a hold of my shaft, and rubbed the spongy head across her asshole. She jerked and tried to push back against me. I used my free hand to swat her ass as I said, "Keep still."

Carol froze and then moaned as I once again rubbed the head over her asshole. When I had her lubricated somewhat with her own juices, I pressed the head firmly to the opening and held a little pressure against it. She was moaning again and then it turned into a loud yell as the head popped through the tight ring of muscles and moved an inch or so inside her.

She froze again except for a shivering shudder that was running over her body in all directions. I held still and let her body get used to the idea of something being shoved up her ass. The shudder was getting harder and then her hips jerked and bucked as she came.

Each time her hips moved, it moved me just slightly deeper into her and the harder she came. She was yelling incoherently one second and totally quiet the next. Her hips and ass were twitching like mad, as I slowly eased out of her. As the head of my dick came free, she moaned loudly.

I moved over next to her and laid down, her face only inches away from mine. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was gasping for air, like a fish out of water. She finally took a long deep shuddering breath and let it out in short little puffs. After a couple more breaths this way, she settled down to fast breaths as though she had run three miles.

Slowly her breathing got back close to normal and her eyes fluttered open. It took her a few moments to focus on my face and then when she did, she grinned broadly.

"How are you doing?" I asked softly.

She took a deep breath and replied, "Fine." After a few seconds of silence, she continued, "I think I nearly blew a fuse. I've never felt anything so intense in my life. I didn't think I was ever going to stop coming."

I grinned and said, "I think you were still coming even after I pulled out of you."

"I felt you pulling out of me and I didn't want you to. I tried to tell you not to but my mouth would not work. I couldn't get my brain to connect with it."

She took another deep breath and yawned. "My brain seemed to be too wrapped up in my orgasm to care about anything else. I know I was feeling things from parts of my body that I had never felt so intensely."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss her on the forehead, tasting the saltiness of her sweat. I grinned and asked, "Are you ready to try it again?"

She chuckled huskily and replied, "I am, but I don't think my body is, all it wants to do is to go to sleep."

I smiled and helped her roll over onto her side with her back to me. I got the pillows and moved them up so we could lay our heads on one. I pulled the covers up over us and snuggled up against her back, spoon fashion. I kissed her on the neck and she sighed in her sleep and cuddled back against me.

I lay there a moment with her warm body against mine, the smell of her hair in my nose. I sighed and drifted off to sleep a happy man.

*****

The movement of the bed awakened me. I opened my eyes with a start, disoriented for a second. Carol was sitting on the edge of the bed. She smiled down at me and leaned over to kiss me sweetly.

"I'm sorry," she said as she sat back up. "I didn't mean to wake you. I have to pee; you know how it is when nature calls."

I smiled and relaxed. "Yes, I know all about it. In fact, now that you mention it, you had better hurry or you'll have someone in your lap." I ended with a chuckle.

She grinned, got off the bed, and headed for the bathroom. I must have dozed back off because when I woke up again, Carol was snuggled up against me, snoring softly. I eased off the bed and made the trip to the bathroom. I noticed that it was just cracking dawn, as I glanced out the top of the bathroom window.

I took one of the wash clothes and cleaned myself up. We had made quite a mess between the two of us. I noted that the other washcloth had also been used and I smiled. With a yawn, I headed back for the bed.

I returned to the bedroom to be greeted by a splendid sight, Carol was once again draped over the two pillows, her ass sticking high in the air. I grinned and asked, "Oh is the body now as ready and willing as the mind?"

She giggled and glanced over her shoulder. "Boy, you're quick," she said. "I even cleaned everything up, as best I could while I was in the bathroom earlier."

Still grinning, I walked over and kissed her softly on one ass cheek. "You are one beautiful woman at any time but in this position, you're every man's dream. Especially mine, since I know what you want done. It's almost every man's fantasy at one time or another."

"It is? I've only had one other person even try to touch me there and that was a long time ago. The memory of his touch and how hard it made me come at the time has been one of my most cherished memories. It's the one I usually replay when I masturbate." She chuckled and added, "Although, after tonight, I may have a new memory to take care of me for years to come."