Leather & Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved up onto the bed and was kissing her ass cheeks softly. "Oh yes, one mighty fine memory." She muttered to herself and sighed deeply as my tongue took a long slow lick up the crease in her fine rear end.

Using my hands, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked at her ass hole. She squirmed and sighed a long shuddering sigh. I lay down on the bed and licked at her sex. Her ass rose a little higher as my tongue made contact with her clit.

She sucked in a sharp breath and whispered, "Damn, that's sensitive."

I moved a little higher and wiggled my tongue into her tight vagina; she sighed and wiggled back against me.

"That feels so good. I just love it when you do that to me in this position. I can't move to well and you can do anything to me that you want to and there's not much I could do."

I ran my tongue in and out of her half a dozen times quickly and felt her get wetter. She wiggled her ass invitingly and sighed again.

"So very good," she whispered more to herself than to me.

I tongued her sex a moment longer and then moved up to do the same to her asshole. She jerked and sucked in a sharp breath at my first thrust into her asshole. She relaxed much quicker this time and I spent a little extra time going back and forth between her pussy and her asshole.

Her ass was flexing up and down as I did. Small shivers were running up and down her body by the time I came up on my knees and used my hand to rub the head of my dick up and down from her clit to her tailbone and back. She jerked and moaned several times as I did.

Lining up on the hot wet opening of her sex, I slowly slid into her until my hips touched her ass. I held still, enjoying the hot velvety feel of her surrounding me. She was slowly wiggling and rotating her ass as a soft whimper sounded from her lips.

I made a couple of slow full strokes and then pulled out of her pussy and rubbed the head of my dick against her asshole. Her ass trembled and then slowly pushed back against me. I pressed forward and felt myself pop through the tight ring of muscle of her ass and slowly move deeper into her.

She groaned and then moaned loudly until I stopped moving and held still. I held still until she moved slightly and then pushed back toward me. I pressed forward and slowly sank into her until my hips touched her ass cheeks.

When I was tightly up against her, I leaned forward and whispered, "Guess what, you have my hard dick all the way in your sweet hot ass. How does it feel?"

A shiver ran up her body and she whimpered loudly. Her hand moved around and slowly slid across her ass to explore the point where we were joined. She groaned loudly as her hips jerked once and she grounded her ass harder back against me.

I held still, feeling her ass clamping down on me in a tight vise-like grip. Slowly it relaxed and then clamped down again but this time it wasn't quite as tight or for as long.

When she was relaxed again, I slowly pulled out of her about half way and then pushed back in. She gasped at my first movement and then groaned deeply until I stopped again.

I leaned forward and asked, "Oh, you like that do you?"

She shivered and nodded her head quickly several times. "Good, because now I'm going to fuck your tight little ass until I explode deep inside you." She whimpered and wiggled her ass from side to side.

I pulled out about half way and then moved back in until my hips bumped her ass, I paused a half count and did it again. I set a nice easy pace and slowly increased the length of my strokes. Carol moaned and groaned softly as I first started, but was soon making an almost continuous wailing sound that undulated up and down.

After a few full strokes, I sped up on the inward stroke and slapped my hips against her ass cheeks. She yelled as I did and wiggled her ass from side to side. I pounded into her ass for another two dozen strokes as I felt my own orgasm rising.

She was now ramming her ass back against me on every stroke and yelling continuously. When my climax erupted and I sprayed her insides with hot cum, she yelled even louder and rammed back to grind her ass against me, as her muscles clamped down on me. Her grip on me was almost painful in its strength as she came and came hard. All I could do was hold still and enjoy it.

Her orgasm went on and on. Slowly over a period of minutes, she quieted down to a soft moaning and her grip slowly relaxed on me. I leaned forward to kiss her on the back of the neck. As I did, I must have moved slightly inside her, because she clamped down again and moaned a little louder. I stayed where I was and continued to kiss her neck until she relaxed inside again.

Slowly, I rolled us over onto our sides, keeping my manhood buried deep in her ass. Her asshole grabbed at me again several times, accompanied by a louder moan, as I did this. Once we were in place, she pushed back against me and wiggled her hips slowly. I reached across her and got one of the pillows for our heads.

I held her tight this way for several minutes, her moaning was now down to a soft whimper, and her hips were just barely moving. By the time, our breathing was back to normal, and she was quiet and still, I figured she was asleep.

I had just about dozed off, when I heard her whisper, "That was even more incredible that I thought it would be."

I nodded my head against her hair and whispered back, "Wasn't it though."

She took a deep breath and sighed deeply. She was quiet for another moment and then she whispered, "You know I have to leave tomorrow and I probably won't ever see you again."

I nodded again, knowing that she had to go back to wherever it was that she came from. "I know," I whispered.

She sighed again and said, "I wish it could be different, but it can't."

We were quiet for a long time, each with our own thoughts before she added, "If things ever change, I'll be back, so if you see me walk into that club again, you'll know I'm yours."

I hugged her tightly to me as we fell asleep.

*****

I woke up around ten that morning and she was gone. There was no note but then again, I didn't really expect for there to be one. I should have been sad but I wasn't, I had, had my night with an angel, and I couldn't ask for more. I'd just go on with life as before.

I can tell you one thing though, I don't miss any nights at that bar, when I'm not working. Hope is a good thing and it's even harder to kill. Who knows, she just might walk back in that door again one day.