All Comments on 'Leave Me Alone! Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Love it and hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great stuff

great story can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need to write down events in order

First off I don't think you have a grammar issue for say but more of English not being your first language. The way it comes out isn't something of a English speaker. Grammarly isn't gonna help you there. Consider a few proff readers with English being their primary language.

Secondly the stroy events are very confusing. I think you should take some time writing out the events, see if it feels like a natural flow and maybe go from there.

One paragraph Ginger is being fucked by his parents the next her family is giving him 100,000 dollars. Very unnatural flow of events.

Good luck -BG187.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow burn and enotional.

Keep going. It's a slow burn almost a simmer and then boom flash point. Keep it going.

Fat_RickFat_Rickover 5 years ago

Amazing story! Please continue with Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Their, there, they're.

There, their, they're, please use the correct one.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
Its always interesting to with these kinds of stories....

The son gets fucked all his life, his parents and siblings are the cause and sometimes a GF but then he gets free and is good at what he does, family comes back into his life needs help and all that is needed is fucking and its all back and good.

Its a great story no doubt about it but please, a fucked up life doesn't go away for some cunts and assholes

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Great Story!!!

I can't wait to see what direction you go in from here.

This has the potential to be an amazing series.

grayge37grayge37over 5 years ago
Good story, but . . .

why end it so abruptly? Do you have another chapter or chapters planned?

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
There is something i dont like..

I like this Story, very much, maybe because of my personnel feelings and history, but what I don't get is that, always in these types of stories why is there cure for a shitty family that broke your heart pussy.

I get we need to sex and revenge but why so soon, you could have waited with that, built up to it.

Like I said I liked it a lot but this was just to fast.

Still 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait for the next one, you should go into greater detail as to how they treated Mark and why his father hated him so much, I feel like it’s more than just his art skills... I’m curious to know how and why his parents did what they did to Ginger, and why his mother all of a sudden is repentant. As well, what happened after Mark left home. Why is Jane so in love with mark?and why is she doing this for him. Lots of questions, I hope to read about it in the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it so far

And I hope that this trend continues into the future. As long as you actually give him and Jade a proper shot a joint future I believe this can't do wrong, they are simple too good together. 4* for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 stars

The writing technique is very poor (don’t write in the present tense), but I like to read about human trash so I gave it 4 stars anyway. Trailer trash girls are hot.

The worst scene was the end in which his mother decided to fuck him for no good reason. Come on man, even these morons need more motivation for their actions than that.

Lastly, you meant “goad” not “goat”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it.

Keep them coming. A little bit of focus on the mom and sons feelings about their past and the current situation will be needed. Was kind of sudden but due to the nature of their issues i feel it was a fitting beginning to repairing their relationship. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL!

I held on right up to the end..."to goat me..." I lost it.

KG89KG89over 5 years ago
Ok...

Once i reread it several times i got it but this one is just harder to read on the first go for me, enjoyed ur other stories so dar

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 5 years ago
good

I like these kind of stories. Try and get more buildup before the actual sex happens otherwise keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great, can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Great read

You have a unique style. I like it. Great, fun story. Looking forward to more.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
just another great read

5 stars!! and - goat/goad - who cares about it! fun well told tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oops

"...I am going to thank Jane for getting mom a job by taking her to her out."

But a good yarn. A bit gnarly in places, but good all the same.

Parsanage10Parsanage10over 5 years ago
Nice Story

I missed where the daughters did anything against our MC. The worst I see is a case of neglect hardly unique among siblings (I have a twin) and one of them even helped with her savings. So why do the daughters feel responsible for his childhood? Yes the father was a monster and the mother a fool and sub. and I think she deserves everything she has coming. Lets not forget his first girlfriend who did not knee the father in the nut-sack when he seduced her.

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
Interesting

The writer is just like his protagonist - an untrained artist. You have an interesting style that made me read on, even when I was annoyed with all the mistakes. The mistakes kept taking me out of the story, but they can be rectified. Get yourself a 'Jane' i.e. a proof reader. Then your work will worthy of five stars.

This is just my opinion, but your story would have been better if you developed sexual tension between the family. Having the Mom just say: " I eat things like this for breakfast" was dumb. It got you from A to Z, but it would have been more fun if you used more of the alphabet.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but going from one dominant family to a domme bitch named Jane makes my blood boil. Quit reading after a page and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NYC isn't further away from Oakland than Miami there's almost 1k miles difference 2k and change to NYC and 3k to Miami.

Ginger fucking the parents made no sense unless she was a slut looking for a fuck.

His mom as a lawyer does nothing to get her kids away from a drug dealing,conman asshole after losing the 1st job?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
4th Read.

This is like the fourth time for me to read this,but honestly it just gets better after each time.Admittedly my favorite characters are Mark,Jane,and Stacy because Mark being the abused and neglected one persevered and got the respect and love he deserved after he left.

Jane albeit was a brash hardass bitch in the beginning but then became empathetic to Marks turmoils and worked hard to help him overcome his anger and hatred toward his family,so she is like a guardian angel for Mark.

Stacy granted was a cold-hearted bitch of a sister,but when faced with the fact she too contributed to Marks abuse she realized what an evil soulless succubus she was and truly tried to rectify her evil ways.And after the reunion she was the one who worked hardest to make up for it to Mark.

Mom and Lizzy were still Major Sluts but Mom redeemed herself somewhat by giving Mark the only thing she had left namely her freedom by becoming Marks literal sexslave.Lizzy I think was a natural cock slut and probably more in lust with Mark than in love,so she didn't really seem that into Mark as the rest of them so she seemed just happy to fuck Mark with no strings attached.

Overall this story is consistent and well written so with that I say great work author.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Thoughts on Lizzy and Stacy and Mom.

When it comes to these 3 Women I am astounded by their attitudes,Mom basically treated her Son like a Redheaded stepchild who was her flesh and blood.Then take Lizzy and Stacy and treating him cruelly for 18 years,but Stacy the day her Brother left showed a modicum of empathy by making him breakfast and giving him every dime she saved up.

Also she hugged him for the first time and told him truthfully she was sorry,which I think Stacy actually meant,fast forward 3 years they show up and beg for mercy as Dad was murdered by his biker comrades.Now he is stuck between taking them in or facing certain death by those bikers,so left with no option he lets them stay.

Back to Lizzy we find out she is just a little devil girl who looks like an angel,and is very sexually adventuress and no matter whether they are male or female she will have sex with either one,including her Brother cause that is just another facet of awesome and great sex she can experience.

Stacy may be as outgoing as her sister Lizzy but she is more mature and obviously is the one who has the deepest remorse and will do anything to please her brother to earn his forgiveness.Mom on the other hand is a Mature Sexy Whore Mom who will fuck anything with a pulse.But she is almost as regretful as Stacy.

All-in-all Stacy,Lizzy,and Mom are 3 Hot Women and if Son wanted to he could turn all 3 of them into his sexslaves.

Now an observation but it seems like on here and also in manga and anime that stories involving Sibling and Parental Incest that Sisters especially are portrayed as older while Brothers are slightly to way younger.I don't know if that is because of maturity that Guys mature faster than Girls,or if they like designing Girls or Women older for sexual openness purposes.But whatever the reason the aspect that a Brother and Sister having sex is just so damn exciting no matter the Sisters age or maturity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The sex scenes sounded more like you where stating facts.

Ginger with the parents made no sense. Need more context there.

If she gets a job in nyc all the gang has to do is a background check to find her new residence.

Her "training" him makes no sense either. Might be plausible if she was a gaint skank and just wanted him to be on par with her on experience.

Read your stories objectively before you post. It'll help you see the plot holes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES