Leaving the Navy (bdsm) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's more."

Using the controls behind the "X" I tilted it until it was flat and played with her as she turned, flat on her back. After a few minutes I tilted her back to almost vertical.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Nick!"

I removed the belts from her arms and waist. The "X" tilted and she bent forward from the waist. I unlaced the corset and removed it. I massaged her skin and then reapplied the belly belt and secured her arms. I took the belts from her legs and she hung from the middle. I pulled her shoes and hose off, leaving her nude.

Using a belt wrapped around her ankle I strapped her foot up against her ass. I put a bar between her knees to hold her legs apart at the knees, opening her pussy up. On a thought I tilted her back and slid the ankles up tighter against her ass. When I tilted her up again her feet held lots more of her weight.

"Do you want to watch what's next?"

"I don't know."

"Then you will watch."

I turned the lights brighter by a level. I went to the mixing valve and adjusted the temperature of water flowing from the white hose onto the floor. The hose, at the end, was split into three shorter hoses with small focused streams coming out. I had made an adjustable frame for the hose ends so they could be set to spray a stream just where I wanted each stream to go.

I set the first stream to hit Sandra directly on her right nipple. The second hit her left. As soon as it was set I draped a cloth over the nozzle end so the stream stopped hitting her. The third stream hit her open pussy. When all were set I pulled the cloths off and three streams hit her on her most sensitive areas.

"Nick! Oh God! I'll cum so soon! I can't get away!"

Standing back by the hose I dropped my hand through the streams, breaking the streams and causing the water to hit her differently. One of the clips popped off her nipple and I pulled the other one off. She screamed as the water hit her.

"Cum for me Sandra! Cum for me!"

She screamed and moaned for a long time. Her body shook and she thrashed for the half an inch she was able.

"Stop! Oh Nick, please stop it! It's too much!"

"Cum one more time and I'll stop."

I waited less than a minute and she screamed louder and pulled hard against the restraints. I shut the water off. I got a towel and dried her. By the time I had her dry she could talk again.

"I saw stars! I felt the stars too! I've never cum like that."

"We aren't done."

"I think I'm done."

"In this playhouse, tonight, it isn't your thinking that is in charge."

Over the next few minutes I helped her off the "X". I guided her over to a chair and she sat. She didn't realize until she sat that the chair was what was next. She sat into the sex swing.

Her legs fit into slings and were restrained by more belts. Her arms were held out of my way with four other belts. Her pussy and ass were held wide open for my pleasure. I rolled a table over with toys and things on it.

Sandra's head was resting in a cradle. Using a control I tilted her back so I could stand at her head and feed her my cock again. When she was at the desired height I stepped over her head and faced her body with my cock in her mouth.

"I want you to get me to cum, Sandra. I want to fill your mouth with my stuff. Drink me, Honey. Suck me dry!"

She couldn't use her hands, just her mouth. She sucked hard and soft, used her tongue and even nibbled on the skin of my shaft. When I got close I slapped her breasts. She screamed and did not stop sucking me. I leaned forward and slapped her pussy. Her body began to shake. I pulled back out and asked, "Will you cum for me?"

"Yes! Give me your cock! I want it all!"

I gave her all of it and even though she gagged a few times she wanted it all. I reached her pussy and slapped it as fast and often as I could. I felt my balls tighten up and I knew she felt them tighten up. She began to quiver, then shake and I said, "Suck me, Honey! Here it is!"

Pulse after pulse of my juice shot into her mouth. She kept sucking and got it all. I stuck my fingers into her slit and pressed on her clit as she came seconds later.

A few minutes later when we both were calmer I helped her out of the swing and helped her stand.

"Nick, I hope you can drive. I can barely walk."

"I could drive, but we're not going anywhere."

Gently I guided her to the bedroom door. We entered and she saw the bed with black sheets and a white duvet. I helped her into the bed and got in beside her. She was asleep in seconds.

When she woke up we joined slowly and carefully, with a thousand kisses and tender words. She was a little tender, but said it was a very good tender. We went home. The kids that went to school were gone. Della saw us first and came out to greet us. She ignored me.

"Sandra, what did this man do to you last night?" Her hands were on her hips. An almost smirk on her face and just a hint of worry in her eyes.

"Every woman should have a night like that. Della, one day I'm taking you there myself and we will play, but first you need to go with our husband! He's good!"

"Ok. I was a little worried."

"She was a little worried too. Would you go back when I invite you?"

"Yes! In a heartbeat! That was a night to remember!"

"Ok. Margie is next! Then me."

We went inside and talked over breakfast. Sandra had lots to say about how much to charge for time in the playhouse. We settled on a price structure for the first month and put a notice on the web site that the opening special prices were only good until the end of November.

Three hours later I got a call from Atlanta. A couple wanted to book a session. Seven in the evening until nine the next morning. After the check on them, we set a date and the business was officially doing business. I realized that after the twentieth customer I would have the business paid off. Even if I was only open for business Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night that meant I would be in the black after three months!

Margie pointed out that I only had one customer and not twenty. I believed I would have lots more customers.

Three days later Margie and I waved to Sandra, Pat and Della as we left for our night out. As we left I kept thinking about the fact that we had to go out on Thursday night because every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night for the next six weeks was booked. That is a whole other story.

12