All Comments on 'Leaving the Navy Ch. 05'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Really Glad

To see you come back to this story as I've felt all along there is a lot left to tell in this story. Hope to see plenty more installments. Love the way the story has been formed and the 2 different story lines....Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

bruises are not better. love is not kicking or biting someone.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 16 years ago
Keep this one coming.

I agree with the other person glad you are continuing the story. It is both well written and erotic and becoming more involved as you proceed. Keep up the great writing as this has the potentiasl to be one of the best here.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years agoAuthor
To Annon. whoever you may be...

It may not be YOUR thing, but there are some who enjoy a bruise now and then. There are those who like being kissed on the ear. There are those who like being tied up, pinched, and having their ass invaded by various means. You were warned/made aware of what was in the story before you read it and YOU chose to read it.

Ding the quality of the writing, the grammar, the confused plot lines or anything along those lines but please don't ding a story that includes bruises when you were told what was in the story before you read it.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
DIE?

Whats a die or did you mean DIME and i truly think Jim is so good to the wifes i hope you continue writing more to this story .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 16 years ago
Die and bruises

I loved the stories. The women get what they want and need; Nick gets what he wants and needs. He's very loving, considerate and assertive when that's whats appropriate.

Oh, yeah! A die is one dice. Bruises don't necessarily indicate abuse, but the remnant of the pleasure/pain dynamic that some people love. It's also a mark that some even like because it reminds them of a pleasurable experience which included loving pain transformed into erotic pleasure. Some people even love to show off their 'marks'.

Great story, Scorpio, once again. Thanks.

dragonrider4242dragonrider4242about 16 years ago
please keep writting

The story is great i hope for more. I hope to hear about the college, for Nick and Jim, also will Pat get someone new in her life or will she become sex slave to the everyone? Will any of old fathers come back and start trouble?How about talking about fishing trip with the kids,learning to swiming and water sports at the lake.

Thank you

IamchocolateIamchocolateabout 16 years ago
Waiting for more

Your story line is good. It is very stimulating. For the person with the Die question. The word dice is plural. A single dice is called a DIE>

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Dice

You ment dice not die die is a chemical for color changing you roll the dice .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 14 years ago
Poly

I LOVE your poly theme stories and well as the BDSM. I know BDSM isn't for everyone but when you're warned upfront that it's in the story DO NOT BITCH when you come across it in a story. Just close the story and move on.

Scorpio44 keep up the great work. Also I'm with some others. that would like to see you fill out some of the story lines like college for Nick & Jim and Where does pat end up.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Just too much fun for one man

You keep Nick running but oh so happy lol -

I have never been in to the D/s or pain side but you do make it seem like a an interesting diversion -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous