Leaving the Navy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monday?"

"Yes! I was hoping it could be soon!"

"Might have been sooner but I don't want to go on the weekend. Too many people wandering around."

That night I was rougher than normal with Della. She wanted it that way. As we showered in the morning I saw two small bruises, one inside her right thigh and one near her right nipple. She saw them too and smiled.

"I can't wait to show Margie. You might as well put her on your schedule and Sandra too. They'll both want some of this!"

I decided to take Margie and Sandra together to the HB on Tuesday. The lake would be too crowded on the weekend.

On the way to Pat I stopped and bought us lunch, some water, sodas, a dog collar and a small red rubber ball. It was all bagged and stowed in the back of my truck.

The collar and rubber ball would make a fine ball gag.

When I put the truck in Park Pat opened her door and came out. She was dressed as I asked and carried an overnight bag. She opened the door to the truck and climbed in. I got a very warm kiss and we were on the road.

"Pat, this is a game. I want you to listen very carefully to what I tell you. If you don't listen and you don't protect yourself you can get hurt. Understand?"

"I think so."

"First, safe words. They are red, yellow and green. What do they mean?"

"Stop, caution and go!"

We talked in some detail about how she could use those words. Next we talked about this game being one where I am Master and she is the submissive. We talked about what that meant in terms of behavior for her and for me. We talked about the goal for the day. I asked her what she wanted to be able to say at the end of our day together.

"I found out more about what I like. I found out more about how pain and pleasure are related. I had incredible orgasms. Nick, loves me like no other man ever has."

"Ok. From the moment the next stop light turns green the game is on. If you want to change your mind about this now is the time. I will continue to love you either way."

I slowed the truck for the light and then stopped. We both watched the light. When it changed to green I said, "Open the glove box and take out the scarf. Fold it into a blindfold and put it on."

"Yes, Sir."

She did as I asked. I resumed our trip to the HB. As we drove I reached over and tweaked her nipples, one at a time. She jumped each time and said nothing.

When I stopped the truck next to the HB I told her to sit still for a few minutes, I had things to do. I unloaded the truck, including her overnight bag and everything was ready.

I saw the two men I had shared lunch with looking in my direction. I said, "Pat, I'm going to remove the blindfold. Do not speak or open your eyes. Nod if you understand." She nodded. I pulled the blindfold loose and helped her get out of the truck. I put my arm around her and guided her on board. The two men waved and gave me the thumbs up.

Inside the cabin I put Pat in a chair and told her not to get out of the chair or open her eyes until I came back for her. She nodded.

From the upper bridge I guided the HB out of the marina and headed for the cove. Ten minutes in that direction I put the engine in neutral and went inside with Pat.

"Open your eyes Pat."

She looked around and said, "This is the houseboat, isn't it?"

"Yes. Take off your clothes. Put them on that table." I pointed to the table. Then come outside and climb the ladder next to the door."

"Yes, Nick."

I went back out and to the bridge. In a plastic storage bin on the upper deck there were towels. When Pat stood before me nude and eleven feet above the water I smiled. It was obvious she was excited, a little scared and turned on.

"Get a towel from the locker and spread it on the deck. Then, put yourself on the towel face up."

I kept sight of the cove entrance and looked around for the proximity to any other boats. I didn't see any. The next day the lake would be crowded and noisy. Today we were alone.

I stopped the HB inside the cove, anchored us and went back to Pat. She couldn't see the walls of the cove from her position. All she could see was the sky and the safety wall around the edge of the upper deck.

"Spread your legs wide for me Pat." She spread her legs until her feet were two feet apart. "Wider." She spread until her feet were pointing in opposite directions.

"Feel the warm sunshine on your pussy?"

"Yes, Nick."

I picked up two ten foot pieces of rope and knelt beside her. "Can you grab your ankles?"

Keeping her legs as spread as she could she grabbed her ankles. I tied a rope around her ankle and bound her forearm to her lower leg. As I wrapped the rope around the lower leg and forearm Pat's eyes opened wide. She realized I would soon have her completely at my mercy. The idea of bondage is one thing, the feeling of helplessness is quite another.

"Are you Ok?" I asked.

"Yes. I trust you." She whispered.

I moved and repeated the binding of her other leg and arm. When she was bound I moved back a couple of feet and said, "You may not believe me but I do speak the truth, you look incredibly sexy and beautiful just like this."

"What will you do to me?"

"Whatever I want. You gave yourself to me. I will begin by seeing how close I can bring you to an orgasm."

I took my position so that I could lick her pussy. I licked and sucked her lips and probed her depths with fingers. She got close and started to tremble.

"I'm close, Nick. May I cum?"

"No. Later, when I tell you to cum, but not now." I stopped touching her and got up. I went down into the cabin and came back with sunscreen, a bottle of cold water and a straw.

I asked if she wanted some water. She said yes. I opened the bottle and dipped the straw in, holding the end so the water would come out until I let go. I put the end of the straw at her open vagina and let the water rush inside her.

Pat had watched me do all this and when the cold water rushed inside her she gasped. "God, that is so cold!"

"Pat, would you like a drink?"

"Yes, Nick."

I lifted her head, rotating her body until her legs were down on the deck. I put the straw back in the bottle and put it to her lips. She drank. When she stopped I put the bottle aside. I opened the bottle of sunscreen and slathered it all over her exposed skin. I was tender and massaged the lotion in with care. I rotated her back onto her back and slathered all the skin I had not slathered when she was sitting.

I put a small towel over her open cunt so it would not burn. I retrieved two lengths of string and showed them to Pat. Using two small rubber bands on her nipples, I tied the first string onto the rubber band on her right nipple and the second to her left. The other ends of those strings I tugged and her eyes opened wide.

"There is a scale of pain, Pat. From zero to ten. Zero is totally comfortable. Ten is screaming and about to pass out. What number are you experiencing right now?"

"Five."

"Let me know when you are at six by saying six."

I tugged on the strings and watched as her nipples pulled the skin of her breasts.

"Six."

A bit more pull and she said, "Seven!"

I tied the strings to her big toes. The pain she would feel was now under her control.

"Do not release enough tug that the pain drops below a six. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick."

When I pulled the towel away from her pussy she said, "Seven."

When my tongue touched her pussy she said, "Oh my God! I want to cum! My body is on fire!"

My tongue licked from her taint up to her clit, slowly and carefully. When she began to quiver I stopped. The strings had pulled her nipples hard and as she calmed they distended less.

"Pat, what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me! I want you to pull on my nipples! I want you to master me."

"Who are you?"

"I am your wife! I am your slut! I am whoever you want me to be!"

My hands turned her so my cock lined up with her cunt and I pushed in. She moaned and resumed quivering.

"Cum Pat! Cum for me! When it hits you pull the strings off your nipples!"

I stroked in deep and then all the way out in a steady rhythm. I less than ten strokes she screamed and flexed her feet, pulling the rubber bands loose from her nipples. I stopped moving. The muscles inside her channel milked my cock and she looked at me with eyes glazed in lust.

As I pulled back I noticed the time. We had been in the cove for an hour. Time to go inside. I untied her legs and helped her stretch out for a few moments. I let her finish off the bottle of water. After I got her on her feet I put the towel over my shoulder and then put her over my shoulder. She was faced the same way as me. I turned and started down the ladder.

"Hold onto the ladder." She did. When I was on the lower deck I carried her inside. The towel went on the chair and she was pointed to it. I sat near her.

"Tell me about your day, so far."

"That was so intense! My belly is still quivering. When you had me pull the strings I thought the pain would be too much! All it did was link my tits and my pussy together!"

"So, you are not disappointed?"

"No! I want more!"

"Over in that locker there is a bag of rubber bands. Please bring it to me." She found it and quickly brought it to me. She also saw all the other things in that locker.

In the bag I found two bands about the size I thought would be good. "Please stand here in front of me and bend at your waist." It put her left breast right in front of me, hanging. I put my fingers inside the rubber band and opened it, slipping it around her breast and all the way to her chest. When I popped my fingers out the rubber band tightened around her breast.

"Is that painful?"

"No. Not yet."

"Turn around." She did and I popped the other band around her other breast. "Stand up." She did. In the past gravity had pulled on her breasts and now they pointed out from her chest, each with a bright blue band around it. I knew her nipples would still be tender from the treatment they had received on the upper deck. I gently squeezed one.

"Oh! I'm very sensitive."

"You can have an orgasm starting from your breasts. First they must be even more tender. I pinched her breasts all over. The longer I pinched the harder I pinched. The skin had begun to change color. They were swollen. Tears rolled down her face. She did not complain or use her safe words.

When I believed she was ready I held the big vibrator between my legs so I could press it to her pussy and have my hands free. I was seated and I had her straddle my legs so her puss was just above the head of the vibe. I hooked a finger under each rubber band and told Pat, "When I say now drop down onto the vibrator. Ready?"

"Yes!"

"Now!" As she dropped I pulled hard on the rubber bands. They stretched and snapped off. Her pussy all but swallowed the huge head of the vibe. The blood rushed into her tits and my mouth engulfed one breast and I sucked.

Pat's arms wrapped around my head and she screamed. Her muscles tensed, released and tensed again. She shook. She came and came again. I reached between our legs and shut off the vibe. Pat still shook and wilted against me. When she was calm I lifted her and took her to the bed.

"Rest."

In seconds she was asleep. I made lunch, cleaned up from our games and waited until she had slept an hour. I woke her by dripping drops from an ice cube onto her breast. It took five drops.

"Hungry?"

She nodded. We ate lunch sitting out on the read deck nude. We were in the shade. When we were close to finished I heard the sound of an outboard motor. "Dress!" I said and we both dressed quickly.

As we came back out and sat down a runabout came into the cove. The two people in the boat waved as they swung about and headed back out into the lake. The woman had been topless.

"Next time I think I should bring a cover-up robe. It would be faster than getting dressed."

"Next time? You would come out here again?"

"Every orgasm I have with you is better than the ones before it. You haven't touched me in an hour and a half and my body is still on fire. If I have to swim to get here I want to come back."

"You've always been a good girl, haven't you?"

"That's what we were raised to be. Momma said things like, 'Good girls sit with their knees together."

"Do you need to pee?"

"Yes."

"Stand outside the railing and push your butt away from the boat, then go."

"Really?"

"The game is still on. You just questioned something I asked you to do. You will be punished. First, you will pee!"

Pat stood and walked to the back of the deck, stepped around the railing and pushed her butt away from the boat. Seconds passed and I asked, "Would it help if I came over there and slapped your ass until you peed?"

"No. I don't think so."

I stood and her eyes widened. I stepped outside the railing and slapped her bare ass, hard. Ten seconds passed without a drop. Another slap, even harder. Her stream released.

"Look Pat. You're peeing into the lake." She looked down and watched her water hit the surface of the lake. When the stream stopped she didn't move. I went back to the table and came back with a paper napkin. I held it out to her and said, "Wipe." She forgot where she was and reached for the napkin and fell into the lake. The water temp was in the forties. She screamed, sputtered and quickly swam to the ladder. I got a towel and while we both laughed we got her dry.

We climbed back to the upper deck and I had her lie on the towel. I covered her with three more towels and she warmed back up quickly. I took my clothes off and sat in the captain's chair on the bridge. The engine started and I pulled up the anchor. Pat asked if she could sit by me. I nodded and she sat next to me. We motored all around the edges of the lake. We saw the couple we had seen in the cove as we passed them. She was on her back waving at us as he was between her legs fucking her. We waved back.

We saw a family on their dock and Pat covered up with a towel. They waved and didn't seem to notice I was nude.

When we were within a few minutes of being back in the marina I stopped and we went inside to dress. I said, "When you put your clothes on the game ends. Wearing the cotton under things is up to you. We'll go to dinner on the way home."

"Look, Nick." She showed me a bruise on her breast the size of my mouth. "Wait until your other wives see it!"

"Should I apologize?"

"Hell, no! You did just what I wanted. I found out more about what I like. I found out more about how pain and pleasure are related. I had incredible orgasms. And, Nick loves me like no other man ever has."

"Ok. By the way, I love you."

Dressed, she joined me on the bridge and we docked a few minutes before five. By six we were on the road home. By eight she was home, where we joined once again, and I was on my way home.

I came in through the back door and was met by Mark. He stood with his hands on his hips and said, "You've been gone all day."

"Are you glad I'm back?"

"Yup!" He turned and was gone. In the kitchen I saw a note telling me I needed to check my desk for messages. On my desk was a small box. It was wrapped in a note that read, "Roll the die and show up. You'll know where." It was signed by Sandra, Della and Margie. I opened the box and found a die with a name on each side. I rolled the die and it read Margie. As I walked to Margie's I wondered if my wives had already bought a die with eight sides.

12