Leaving the Navy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About?"

Della looked at me and said, "Tell us about how you got the limp."

I looked her in the eyes and suddenly understood why she asked. He son was seventeen and had seen lots of war movies and heard a lot about the excitement.

"I don't talk about my limp much, maybe because it's so new. Last December I was aboard ship just of the coast of Iraq. I was on deck when a damaged fighter came in. I was a part of the fire crew. His plane hit and skidded to a stop. We rushed to suppress any fire and when I was twenty feet from the side of the plane it blew. I was hit with six pieces of metal. The limp is from a piece of a tire that hit and damn near tore my leg off at the knee. The docs had me in surgery as quick as they could and the next day I was on a plane back to the states. I spent five months at Walter Reed and had four other surgeries. Now, I have a little limp and I am retired."

Jim asked questions and the two women sat quietly. When that topic was pretty well done I asked, "Tell me a story, please."

They both laughed. "We haven't been anywhere or done anything."

"One of you has three foster kids and a seventeen year old who isn't on drugs or robbing liquor stores. For a start tell me this, where are the Dads?"

Jim spoke up. "My Dad was killed in a fire. He was on our volunteer fire department and one night a barn caught on fire and he went. It fell on him. I was seven."

I saw the tears on both his and Della's faces.

"My guy loved the idea of having a wife at home, but not the idea of being a husband. He left after a woman met me in the market and told me she was carrying his baby. He didn't even deny it."

"Damn. I'm sorry."

"Why? It wasn't you."

"Guys like that make life tough for everyone. I might be a good guy but with that background you are going to be worried about getting hurt again. I've never been married. I figured I was married to the Navy. I watched what ship duty did to families and I couldn't do that to anyone."

"And now?"

"I haven't thought it through. I'm forty. Is that a bit old to start a family? Could I love kids I didn't start? I just don't know."

"How long have you been out?"

"Since May first."

Jim stood and said he was off to shower and then go to bed. I shook his hand and said I was glad we met. When he was gone his mom, Della, said, "Thanks for being nice to him."

"He's a good kid. I like him."

"When he comes back and goes into the tent it will be our turn."

"Your turn?"

"We go down to the bathrooms and shower before we put on our pajamas and bed down with the kids."

"Would I be totally out of line if I asked permission to wash your backs?"

"You would be, unless you also were willing to wash our fronts."

"I love shampooing a woman's hair. Could I volunteer for that too?"

"I hope that boy finishes up and gets back soon!"

Our fire was down to coals only when Jim came back. He unzipped the tent and went inside. Della went to the tent and he handed her a small day pack. She went to the other tent and got a day pack out of it. I got a towel from my truck and we walked to the bathrooms together.

As we got close I saw that it was one block building with a door at each end. One marked men and the other women.

I said, "Your place or mine?"

"Ours." They each grabbed an arm and steered me inside the women's bathroom. Ten stalls and then a shower area. In the shower area there were six shower heads and a bench that ran around the shower walls.

Margie started undressing and Della followed her lead. I stacked my clothes near the entrance to the shower and when I was undressed I turned to find both women naked and waiting for me.

"Are you ready for some good, clean fun?" Della asked.

I was already erect. We stepped under the spray and got clean. It was the first time a woman had seen my scars in the light that wasn't a nurse. I shampooed both of them as they washed me. Then I washed them one at a time, front and back. In the process somewhere, I kissed one of them. The next time I kissed the other one swallowed my cock. God, what a feeling.

They traded places and Della sucked and Margie kissed. I was getting close.

I broke the kiss and said, "I didn't bring a condom and I'm getting close."

Della ran to her bag and brought out a condom. "Will it still be good? It's a year old."

I nodded. Della put it on me. We moved a bench out to the middle and Della put herself on it with her legs wide open. I positioned myself and bent to her pussy. My face to her pussy. My first taste was of water and the second lick found Della's nectar. I held her feet apart so her puss was wide open for me. She moaned and it was muffled. I looked up and saw that Margie was straddling her face. I watched them as I continued to eat Della.

When I felt Della starting to quiver I stood up and slid inside her. She wasn't super tight but she was super wet and she moved to make my experience incredible. I positioned myself so that on each stroke I jammed against her clit. That put her over the edge and she screamed into Margie's cunt. As she peaked I pulled out and dropped down to suck on her clit.

Margie stepped away after Della stopped screaming. She put herself on the bench with her ass high and her shoulders on the bench. I stepped to her and slipped into her pussy. What a difference! Inside Margie about an inch and a half was a ridge! Every stroke pushed the most sensitive part of my penis, just at the bottom of the head, across that ridge and I was pushed into sensory overload in seconds. I grabbed her hips and slammed in as I filled the condom. I held the position for a long time, until I felt myself starting to shrink.

As I started to back out Della's hand held the condom. When I was all the way out Della took the condom off and handed it to Margie. Della swallowed my shrinking cock and sucked all the juices from it. I looked at Margie and she was sucking all the jizz from the condom. I felt life being sucked back into my cock.

Della stood up and kissed me. I held her tits in my hands and kissed her with enthusiasm. She pulled back and said, "If I put the condom back on would you fuck my ass?"

"Until either the condom or your ass breaks."

Together they worked it back on. Della knelt on the bench and I stood behind her. Her ass was at the perfect height for my entry. Margie stuck two fingers in Della's pussy and then spread the lube on her asshole. She guided my cock into her friend's ass. I pushed and she moaned. I pushed a little harder and suddenly I was in. Not wanting to hurt her I slowly pushed in and out, a bit deeper with each stroke until I was all the way in. Margie squatted next to Della and played with her tits as she masturbated herself.

"Harder Nick! Fuck me harder!"

I held her hips and pounded in, each stroke as hard as I could.

"I'm gonna cum! Rigggghtt Noooooow!" If Margie hadn't grabbed her legs she would have fallen off the bench! She shook and moaned for long seconds while I came inside her. When she was calmed a bit I started to pull out. I looked down and noticed the condom was gone.

Margie noticed too. As I pulled the rest of the way out Margie stuck two fingers into Della and pulled out the torn pieces of condom. She threw them in a wastebasket outside the shower area and said, "Now, we need to get clean again."

Except for the shampoo we washed each other completely again. I dried them both and they dressed in pajamas. I wrapped myself in a towel and we walked back to our campsites. When we arrived Margie asked, "Are you going to sleep like that?"

"No. The towel is too wet."

"Listen for my kids, would you Della? I'd like some snuggle time if that's OK with Nick."

"Gotcha covered, sis." They kissed and Della went to her tent. I opened the back of my truck and climbed in. Margie looked at the small space and took off her pajamas before she climbed in. I have always loved watching nude women do damn near anything. As she crawled in her breasts hung down and swung a little. I didn't resist. I cupped them as she came to me. I pinched the nipples as she lay next to me.

"Della said sis."

"Yes. She's two years older than me. There's one more sister but she won't be here until tomorrow."

"Should I stay another day?"

"I'd like that. Sandra would love to meet you."

"Hmmmm." I took her in my arms and held her. Occasionally I kissed her neck or just along her jaw line. I held her ass in my hands. We fell asleep like that.

My eyes opened and I saw kids running around and Jim helping Della make breakfast. I had hoped to wake earlier so Margie could get back to her tent. I turned and looked at Margie and saw she was uncovered. Her nearest tit was a mere inch from my face, so I sucked it in. Her eyes popped open and then she smiled. Her arms went round my head and I was pressed into the soft firmness of her C-cup. I sucked and she whispered, "Harder."

I sucked harder. She whispered again, "Like a baby, but harder." I used my whole mouth to suck and work her nipple. The harder I pressed and the harder I sucked the better she liked it. I knew I was right at the edge of pain and pleasure and that she wanted both.

My hand found her slit and she was very wet. The instant I touched her slit she spread her legs for me. My finger found her clit and made a gentle circle around it. Margie grabbed the pillow and pressed it to her face. Her entire body shook and she moaned into the pillow.

At that moment four small children pounded on the side of the truck! Margie sat up and hit her head on the ceiling. The kids were yelling, "Get up sleepy heads! Breakfast is ready!"

For the next two minutes the inside of my truck was filled with activity. I pulled on pants and she pulled on her pajamas. We got out of the truck and thought we were doing OK until Samantha, a seven year old said, "Momma, your pants are on backwards and inside out."

Jim and Della just about spit their orange juice. I checked myself and saw I had been more successful than Margie. Margie went in her tent and came out dressed in just a minute. We all sat and had a good breakfast. After breakfast I said I needed to go for a walk and Jim followed me. I was a little uncomfortable about what conversation might happen on this walk.

"Please don't hurt them."

"Why would you think I would hurt them?"

"Most men do."

"I'm not most men."

"When Mom came to bed last night she said you were a good lover. I'm glad. She has needed lovin from a man for a long time."

"You and your mom are pretty close aren't you?"

"Yeah. I don't have a dad anymore but I've always felt like I have three moms. We're all close."

"How long has it been since Della was in a relationship?"

"Since Dad died. As soon as a man finds out how close the sisters are, they're outa here."

"You know about everything, don't you?"

"No, not everything. I'm still a virgin. I don't really know how women have sex with each other, but I know they do. I think I know how men and women do it, but I'm not sure about that either."

"I'm not going to explain everything to you. I'm not family. If you want I'll talk to your mom and you together about this."

"OK. Maybe this afternoon while the little guys nap."

"You talk to her when we get back. If she wants me there I'm willing. OK?"

"OK."

The rest of our walk was in silence. When we got back I decided to head into town for some supplies and asked Della and Margie if they wanted me to get anything. They looked at each other and blushed for a moment.

"Already on my list. Anything else?"

Margie's eyes widened, "Yes, there is. A pack of those disposable razors, please. The pink ones."

"Right. OK I'll be back soon. Don't plan anything for lunch, I'm bringing it."

I drove away watching Jim standing next to Della.

When I got back the first thing I unloaded was two camp chairs. Then I pulled out two boxes of pizza from a local pizza place. The kids loved it and it wasn't long before it was gone. As we put the empty boxes in the fire pit a tan SUV drove up and parked. A woman who looked very much like Della and Margie got out as did her daughter. A budding sixteen year old I found out soon.

There were greetings, hugs and kids whooping for a few minutes. Then I was introduced. Sandra and Krystn. Five minutes later the two teens went for a walk. Sandra took Della and they headed for the bathroom.

Margie and I watched them walk away.

"She's about to know everything about me, isn't she?"

"Everything except what we did this morning."

"This feels strange. I wish I was a fly on the wall and I'm worried about what Della is telling her."

"She's telling her about how you talked with Jim yesterday, about how you get on with Mark and the other little ones, about how you volunteered to talk with Jim about sex but only with all of us together. Della is telling her how great you were last night to both of us. She's telling her about how you taste and how you kiss."

"I sure know I thought last night was wonderful." I paused, "and this morning was wonderful too."

"Can we touch?"

"What?"

"I noticed that you haven't touched either of us since we got out of the truck. What's that about?"

"I've never had two lovers being together. I don't want to upset either of you. I guess I'm not sure how to be."

"When Della gets back walk up and kiss her, tell her you missed her while she was gone. What do you think her reaction will be?"

"I haven't the foggiest idea."

"Well, I do. She will do her best to put her tongue all the way down your throat! She will hold on to you all the way back to camp. When you get back I will step up and ask if you missed me too. Your best answer is a Yes and a kiss. We share our lives. All the kids call all of us Mom. Sometimes I wonder if Jim or Krystn know who their mom is."

I sat down and she sat next to me. I held her hand. We watched the kids playing. Mark came and sat on my lap for a minute then went back to play.

When he left Margie said, "Kiss me, please."

I did. It wasn't passionate but it was filled with energy. It felt good. When I looked up I saw Della and Sandra walking towards us. I squeezed Margie's hand and said, "Wish me luck."

"Oh, I wish you all that and more."

I walked to the two women and stopped a few feet in front of them. They stopped.

"Della, I missed you while you were gone. I don't like missing you and I'm sure that when I get to know Sandra better I'll miss her just as much." I opened my arms, stepped the distance between us and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss. Her hips pressed against my rising interest. She moaned into my mouth.

When we broke the kiss she held my arm. I turned and we took two steps toward our campsite.

Sandra spoke. "Nick, I haven't kissed a man in three years. I just watched you kiss Della and I soaked myself. I want you to kiss me. Would that be OK?"

"Of course." Della never let go but never impeded the kiss between Sandra and I either. Sandra was taller by a few inches than her sisters. The biggest difference I noticed was that her lips were bigger and softer than Della's and her tits pressed against my chest higher. Like Margie she was blond but that doesn't make any difference in a kiss. She also smelled differently from Margie and Della, but if figured a shower together would have us all smelling the same.

Della had my left arm and Sandra my right as we walked back to camp. I guided us to where Margie was sitting.

"Margie, I just kissed Della and Sandra. I would like to kiss you, too."

She stood and kissed me. I was fully hard when the kiss ended. Sandra squeezed my erection through my jeans and said, "Have you seen the inside of our tent?"

I smiled and followed her inside the largest of the three tents. As I stood up inside Sandra dropped to her knees and unzipped my jeans.

"Della told me about you. You don't mind if I taste for myself, do you?"

She looked up at my face as she pulled my cock out of my jeans and slid it into her mouth. She sucked and worked me for a few moments and then pulled back.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable on your back?"

As quickly as I could I lowered myself to my back. She sucked me back into her mouth and worked her magic. As she sucked I noticed the tent flap open and a hand reached in with a condom. Sandra took it and slid it on me.

She opened her jeans and pulled them off. Her shaved pussy was wet and she opened it just before she sat down on my cock.

When she hit bottom she went wild. I didn't know a woman could go up and down and around in a circle all at the same time. Sandra could. I assumed she might like her tits stimulated so I held them and she tried to whisper, "Pinch my nipples!" I think the others heard her.

I pinched, through her shirt and bra. The harder I pinched the more she bounced up and down on me. The noises of our coupling were wet and loud in the tent. The smell of sex filled the space.

I wanted her to cum first so I started thinking of other things. I thought of the carrier deck pitching in the wind. I thought about the feeling of taking off from the deck laying on my back in the medevac. It didn't help. When she whispered, "Now!" I came too. I felt her contractions as I felt my cock unloading.

Sandra leaned forward and kissed me. I held her on my chest until I felt my cock pop out of her wetness. She felt it too and turned around and removed the condom. She used her mouth to clean me up and then she drank the contents of the condom. We snuggled for a few minutes and then got dressed again.

When we came out of the tent there was a chair waiting for me as well as a Diet Coke. I sat down and the conversation was about the drive in for Sandra and the weather. When Krystn and Jim got back Della asked them to take the little guys and go to the playground for about an hour. They agreed and walked off with the kids in tow.

When they were out of ear shot Margie spoke up.

"I know we've only known you for one day, but we need to have a serious conversation with you. Are you willing to listen?"

"Listening doesn't cost anything. Speak to me."

"As you may have figured out, we sisters share everything. Because of that we have been without a man in our lives for almost ten years. Men come sniffing around some but when they think they know how we are they disappear. We met you yesterday. You sat and made a friend of Jim, Mark is in love with you, and you have been a gentleman to all of us."

Della spoke. "We want to offer you something. We want to offer you a family. Two teens, five little ones and three women. We are a package. At home we have three houses next door to each other. We have a family business and friends. Somehow the community accepts us just as we are and knows we would love to have a man in our lives."

Sandra leaned towards me and said, "We'd like to offer you a job with our company, a place to live, children to love and all the lovin you could ever want."

I sat quietly for a long time. Then, I spoke.

"I am flattered by the offer. No, I am honored. I realize why the offer was made quickly and I'm stunned by your willingness to open up like you have. I want some time to think and process. I want to say yes. The last time I made a decision this big I stayed twenty years. So, I want to walk and think for a while. OK?"

They nodded. I got up and Della got up too.

"Nick, can I walk with you?"

I held out my hand and she took it.

Half way round the camp I asked, "Can you tell me about the town?"

She did. One school. Jim would graduate with twenty other kids. The city had built a swimming pool two years before. There was one supermarket, one hardware store, two cafes and two gas stations. She thought the total population of the area was about three thousand. They lived an hour and a half from Atlanta.