Leaving the Navy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived back at camp I let her hand go, kissed her and held out my hand. Sandra took it and we walked. As we made the first turn I asked, "Tell me about loving you."

"I don't know what to say."

"If I'm going to stay I want to love you. I want to love you the way you want to be loved. Tell me how to do that."

We made the next turn before she spoke.

"Are you asking me specifically or me as one of the sisters?"

"You, specifically."

"OK. Surprise me. Surprise me with little things. A phone call to tell me you are thinking about me. Flowers, but not on a holiday. Make me something, dinner, something for my room. Kiss me when I'm not expecting it. Make me feel special."

"Can I kiss any of you in front of the others or do I need to kiss all of you whenever I kiss one of you?"

"I don't know. How about we all make an agreement, if we are feeling vulnerable we can ask for a kiss or whatever without fear?"

I stopped and we kissed. It wasn't the kiss of two people who just met and it wasn't the kiss of two people who are about to pull off their clothes and go at it. It was in between. I heard a kid call out, "Get a tent!"

We slowly walked back to camp. As we approached Margie stood up and met us. I kissed Sandra again and let go of her hand. Margie took the other one and we walked off. At the first corner I turned a different direction.

"Tell me how to love you. You, specifically."

"Wow! No easy questions. OK. Let me think. Love me. Take care of me. If you see that I need something, get it. If I need a new sweater, buy one. If I need some alone time, arrange that. Rub my feet at the end of the day. Massage my shoulders any time at all. Take me out to eat once in a while." She paused.

"When we're in bed together really suck my nipples hard. I loved being eaten by you and how you sucked my nipples this morning. You want to love me? Take care of me."

We were by a bathroom. I sent her in to check the women's side. It was empty. We went back in together. Out of sight in the shower area I lifted her shirt and bra and kissed her nipple. "Tell me how hard you like it."

I opened my mouth and she leaned her tit into my mouth. The nipple was almost three quarters of an inch long and I sucked it and the half dollar sized areola in. As I increased the suction I played with the nipple. Margie's hands held my head tightly to her chest. I took another breath and sucked harder.

"Oh god Nick. That is so good. Oh Honey!"

With my left hand I bared her right breast and held it tight. Suddenly I let go of her left breast and popped my mouth over the right one. I didn't slowly increase the suction; I sucked hard all at once. Margie's knees went weak. I held her up and kept sucking. She shuddered and came. I released her breast. The nipple was very swollen. I touched it with a finger tip. She shuddered.

"I've very sensitive right now."

I helped her dress and we walked out just as two women walked in. They looked at us strangely, but didn't say anything.

When we got back dinner was ready. I said I would do clean up and Margie said she would help. By eight thirty all the kids were in bed and the seven of us sat around the campfire.

"Mom, Nick said he would be willing to help talk to us about sex. Would that be OK?"

All three moms nodded. I spoke up after a long silence.

"Ask a question. Make it a question you really want an answer to."

"Can a woman really love another woman?"

"Jim, you already know the answer better than 99% of the world. You live in a family where the women all love each other."

"I know they love each other as sisters but can they love each other?"

"You mean romantically?"

"Yeah."

"Ladies?"

Della spoke. "When your father was alive I loved him. I loved him and had sex with no other man but him. He knew I had shared my life with my sisters all my life. He loved Margie and Sandra as much as he loved me. He also knew I loved them romantically and sexually."

"Did my dad have sex with all of you?"

All three nodded.

"Does that mean Jim and I could be half brother and sister?" Krystn asked.

Sandra spoke up. "No. When you were conceived your Dad and I were in Florida on vacation. After you were born we had DNA done. You are related but not to Jim's dad."

"Nick, can you love all three of our mom's?"

"Do you mean can I, as a possibility, or can I, as a fact, love all three?"

"As a fact."

"Yes. I've only known any of you for less than two days. Can I decide to love each of you? I can. If I make that commitment you can bet your life and farm that I will live inside that commitment to the best of my ability."

"What else do you need to make your decision?" It was Krystn.

"Nothing. I'd like some questions answered but I'm able to decide right now."

"What questions?" Jim leaned towards me.

"Where will I live? There are three houses. Am I the boyfriend and not a parent or am I a parent. Is Krystn going to scream, 'You're not my father' at me? What role is mine? What will the kids call me? What will we tell the people in town?"

Della answered. "We've talked about those issues. The biggest house is Sandra's, and it's in the middle. You'll live there. We don't want a boyfriend. We want a co-parent. We haven't asked Jim or Krystn so, what do you say?"

"I want a Dad." Jim said.

"Me too."

"Not good enough. Do you want me for your Dad?"

"Yes."

"The kids will all call you Dad or Daddy. Since you will be living in Sandra's house we think you should marry Sandra. We can tell the people that you met at the conference she went to in January and that you got married this weekend. When you actually get married isn't important as long as it's this year."

"I wasn't expecting life to be like this when I got out of the Navy. You talked while I walked didn't you?"

"Yes."

"This started out to be a discussion about the sex questions Jim had. I'm afraid we got off the subject. It's getting late. Any last question before we go to bed?"

Jim looked at Krystn and I knew what the question would be.

"When Krystn and I are in bed tonight how much can I love her?"

Sandra answered. "You cannot put your penis into her vagina. You will want to. Before you even kiss, put a condom on. It makes clean up easier. You can kiss, touch and explore your bodies."

Della added, "And please try to be quiet. The little folk need their sleep."

I got up and opened the back of my truck. I gave Jim four condoms. I explained how to put it on.

"Why four?"

"After each time your cock goes off you need to remove the condom and dispose of it. Otherwise the sperm will get loose and go looking for Krystn's eggs."

"Clean up?"

"Either take a wet wash cloth with you or have Krystn use her mouth. It doesn't taste bad."

He walked away from the truck saying, "Use her mouth?"

I walked back to the fire and said, "I need to go to bed. I don't want to sleep alone. Would one of you like to volunteer or shall I ask one of you?"

Della stood up and said, "Margie spent last night with Nick. We're headed home tomorrow and Nick will be taking Sandra off for a few days to make our story work. I want tonight."

I kissed Sandra and Margie. Della and I gathered our things and went to the showers. We came back wrapped in towels. We kissed Sandra and Margie once more and then crawled into my truck. For one person the truck bed is nice and roomy. For two, it's tight. Della fit. They all did. I realized I hadn't really answered out there sitting at the fire. I hadn't said no, either.

Della spooned back against me and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the back of her neck.

"Damn, Nick, this is so quick."

"Does it need to take longer?"

"I just don't know. Are you really willing to take all this on?"

"I haven't said yes and I haven't said no. I'm still thinking."

"If I suck you will that help you decide?"

"No. I already know you are incredible in the shower. It's taking on being Dad to Jim and Krystn and Mark..."

"And Katherine, Susan, Beth and Sam."

"Yeah. I've never been Dad or husband to anyone."

"You have lots of coaches. If you get out of line, we'll tell you."

"I'm worried about that too."

"Just hold me and go to sleep, would you? If we didn't think you were the man for the job would we offer you our sister?"

I kissed her again and we went to sleep.

We woke early and made slow love. It was loving each other and not hurried wham-bam sex. I didn't need to say anything to her. She knew I was in for the duration. As kids started to come out of the tents Della said she needed to help herd them to the bathrooms. We dressed and walked the troop to the bathrooms. I took Mark with me into the men's side and Della took the rest.

I could hear Della talking quietly to the girls, making sure they wiped and pulled their pants all the way back up. I watched and Mark needed no reminders. When we started for the door Mark asked, "Are you gonna be my Dad?"

"Yup." Was all I said.

When we met the girls outside Della had tears on her cheeks. She kissed me and whispered, "Thank you."

I held her hand and Mark's as we walked.

The breakfast was in process when we got back. I touched my finger to Della's lips and she got the message, 'don't tell.'

As everyone ate I asked Jim a question.

"Jim, do you have a driver's license?"

"Sure. For over a year."

"Does Sandra let you drive her SUV?"

"If it's important, yeah."

None of the adults were eating. They were watching Jim and watching me. I turned from Jim to Sandra and said, "Would you consider letting Jim drive your SUV home so that you and I could go get married?"

She smiled and stood up. I stood up. I stood in front of her. She looked up into my face and said, "I thought you'd never ask. Of course I'll marry you."

We kissed. Jim said, "Get a tent!" When our kiss ended everyone gathered around and we all hugged. Mark turned to Susan, who was just a few months younger than he, and said, "That's my Dad." He was right.