All Comments on 'Leelee Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
leelee

love this story this girl would love to be leelee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good first

predictable beginning but hopefully the next part will be something not so ordinary.

LLoomis62LLoomis62over 11 years ago
It shouldn't of been in the Lesbian Sex Catagory

Nice story but being a lesbian, I was not happy to be reading a supposedly lesbian story and finding, hetro sex in it. It should of been under BDSM.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 11 years ago
Ownership

Leelee sounds like she needs to belong to me.

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Juvenile

This reads like a sixteen year old boys' idea of how a D/s relationship works, right down to somehow nobody, including the protagonist simply calling the whole thing off by involving the police. She's taken a picture of her raping me! Oh no! I must obey her forever!

Simply ludicrous from start to finish.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Police?

Why would she call the police? It is far more complex than being blackmailed with some photos. She let her boyfriend talk her into changing jobs for him, and has a definite sub side. With no job and no savings, she was in trouble, and felt vulnerable so let the girl take over. Its what she wanted, although she felt guilty, as its not socially acceptable. When it goes too far she finds she is trapped in the relationship, with no easy way out.

Just ask a woman in an abusive relationship why they stayed so long. Why do so many people stay in an unhappy marriage.

Agree that a D/S relationship can be mutually satisfying, and shouldn't be abusive. Didn't mean to put this story in the lesbian section, will try to get it moved, Gary

7117andr7117androver 11 years ago
Tremendous story

Your improvement as a writer is very noticeable. This story is believable, subtle and highly erotic. Your writing now flows very naturally and error free. The dialogue of the mistress and others toward the subbie is degrading and specifically enhances the destruction of any ego in the subbie and insures her obedience and the breaking of her will. The dialogue is intensely erotic as well-not too many writers can do what you have done with the consistent, relentless, degrading speech aimed at the subbie.

I look forward to the further humilaition of leelee and her total degration by her brilliant, merciless mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

I've been reading the rest of the comments here and frankly, most of the complaints are ridiculous (complains about "not calling the police", really?). Your stories have, without fail, been my favorite stories on this site. Keep doing your thing! This story was, as I have come to expect of your work, well-written, thrilling, and sexy. I sincerely hope you have more stories coming soon.

Thanks,

-Anonymous Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

This was a good story and really sexy. It does leave open the possibilities for every more chapters with even more sexy acts LeeLee could be forced to endure. If you do though, just keep it a lesbian story without guys. Forcing LeeLee to do acts with gals of all ages could really be a turn on and a good read. Just a suggestion.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
sigh.

First, this is in the wrong category. It is Non-consent/Reluctance with a lesbian theme, NOT the other way around.

While the plot has potential, there is essentially no development of either character. Another comment mentioned "adolescent fantasy" and I have to agree. Give it another try.

steph2004stersteph2004sterabout 11 years ago
aiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i just found your latest story and as usual, it aroused me to the maximum!!!! you are awesome and read all my hottest desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good writing.

Excellent piece of creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I stopped reading after the first page. This story doesn't belong in the lesbian category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miss placed and pathetic

This story if you could even call it that! Has no place in lesbian sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your/ you're

Please check the difference between your and you're. It might be a good idea to check the grammar on the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I love puppy play humiliation and want to see more of it.

Would prefer more of Maria and Leelee than her being raped by random men

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 6 years ago
awesome story, one of your best

You are an amazing writer, thx for that imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Leelee Series Info