All Comments on 'Leelee Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slave woman?

Hummmm, an interesting concept, I wonder if it could really be pulled off? If you could find it in your heart, you might not label this delightful submissive kitten "slave", you might call her "wife" and make it legal...

Okay, now I have your attention! Might I suggest actions that might help bring peace?

Could women enslave their husbands? Could every white couple with children make sure at least one child is 1/2 black? I'm trying to make really old disputes disappear that as a democracy we might vote intelligently???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enthralled

Where do i start? Storyteller you are one of my favorite writers. The comment above? I don't even understand its relevance or meaning. Your writing skills amaze me. If only there was a market for this sort of erotica, i have no doubt that you wouldn't even be giving autographs for free. I'm a lesbian my self, early twenties and very vanilla life yet i have dreamed of what i see in life way before even knowing the definition of sex. isn't it strange how some of us are simply born to be submissives? May i just say i am lucky this is not a dating sight or i think you'd already have me hooked. I can barely believe your profile being a gentleman twice my age and yet encouraging such excitement from me. When i began this story, i quickly lost interest not enjoying the plot. However, you craft the story so we'll and i enjoy that you have written this much differently. It's not non-consent nor a ' born slave ', yet an ordinary woman succumbed to the life of a doll through stretched yet realistic experiences. I really enjoyed the change of background. Your grammar, punctuation, and plot building are so well put together, it makes you one of my all time favorites. All in all, kudos to you for inspiring me to fulfill some of these long burning desires to find my inner submissive. Enjoying the storytelling more than this story itself, but thank you for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Would like more elaboration

7-6-4-3-1 - ? I would ahve loved to know about the significance of the branded number.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Leelee Ch. 03 Previous Part
Leelee Series Info