All Comments on 'Legacy: Backlash'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yup

Amazing as always

evertonianevertonianover 6 years ago
Top work as always

Another thoroughly enjoyable instalment cannot wait for the next one to see where the links you have hinted at take the story.

Thanks for a great read and keep up the great work.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant! The story just keeps getting better. The characters are colorful. The set up in the backstory is just magnificent. So many places to take this I just can't even imagine. I love that he's back at home and interacting with the family. Not sure what scar Joe has to do with anything but she's OK. Please keep writing the series and please keep sharing thank you so much.

svtcouplesvtcoupleover 6 years ago
Very good

Keep it up

Evil52Evil52over 6 years ago
Very interesting

Oh yes keep going. This story is very interesting and captivating but as I have read your other stories they are captivating also. So PLEASE keep writing!

starbanestarbaneover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep it going!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Definitely a different tall tale!

Fascinating with all the directions this can go. Waiting for more!!!

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051over 6 years ago
Up Next

Really looking forward to seeing where you will take the storyline. It's hard to wait for the next chapter coming. You are keeping my attention again with the transformation of the characters. Way to go again as in all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good writing.

I would enjoy more of the story line. This was written magnificently and all continuations would be great. You have a knack for grabbing attention and you need to continue writing. VERY GOOD. Majredbear04

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago
Love it

Loving this new story. When will you bring back Hello Mr. Robinson?

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 6 years ago
Intriuging And Captivating

Having read all of this so far, I do hope there are many more chapters. Your writing is well thought out, and paced nicely.

There are many twists and turns to come by what I have read into the story thus far. I do hope that the celebrities mentioned do not read this, and become offended to the point of shutting the story down.

Next chapter soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great Story so far, really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Your wring is very good and the voices sound genuine...perhaps more contractions? I noted that in the earlier parts. Plot line is layered and woven well. PLEASE no Kardashians, lol. I like - really like - the arcane with science, etc. The timeline...yet to be resolved, but the resolution will prove interesting...sort of "By his own bootstraps" in a Heinlein sort of way. And, thanks. Really. Far, far better than the biff bam crap on the site.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Enjoying the series

Only thing that sort of bugs me though is that the rest of the family seemed to have fallen into the background, and I'd thought that Thomas was to have more of an active relationship with them - otherwise why have them move in? Then, too, Lilly wants to have his child, but as the months passed and he studied or trained, there was no mention of her success or failure. The spell exchange with Katarina was discussed, but not developed - a future tale? And aside from Lilly, have any of his other sisters decided to have children and not informed him?

Mayhaps in the journeys, he might learn healing magic, and maybe restore his aunt's sanity, and if the others are alive, make them whole?

And there is Scarlett's child. What of the parent-child relationship, especially with her on location for three months plus at least twice a year or more? And yes, there are the other bits you mentioned at the end, such as the mage who was doing black magic on Scarlett. If that mage is connected to the actresses agent, is Scarlett's child in danger while she's away? Hmm.

I am impressed, though, with the speed that you wrote this long piece and in such a short time. I will keep my eyes open and watch for the next installment.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

I love your work, and eagerly await each new posting. You are my favorite writer on Lit, I hope you live forever. Please give us more!

Bruno513Bruno513over 6 years ago
Very enjoyable read

I truely enjoy this series and can't wait for the next chapter. Definitely one of my favorite on Lit. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmm

the first part is interesting.. i love it. legacy stuff but then not much detail you offer. the depth is there i can see that but now it feels like another warren joe ect storyline. i ll probably going to keep reading legacy n then move on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!!

The magic keeps on happening. Love the twist and turns of the story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible!!

A truly wonderful story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

ChaosCowboyChaosCowboyover 6 years ago
great read

I've seen mention to the Broken in your 'hello Mr. Robinson series will there be a crossover event by chance? Another great read

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
LostBoy

Stories you can get lost in .A true master of writing .

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Crossovers

I will say this. I am dropping hints and ideas that might introduce characters from other series. I am so glad you are enjoying this story. It has been a blast to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
continue story PLEASE !

he now has a new house full of family . Katarina a new sister ? what will he find in Greece another sister or something else ? when he gets back home he should look into the person who tagged scarlet already twice now or if it is the same person ? will there be any crossovers to other stories ? I enjoy reading the stories so far looking forward to see what is and maybe checkout the rental property while he is in Greece . when he finds that person that tagged scarlet and is a bad one , send the succubus after the person .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Begging for more

LED62LED62over 6 years ago
So good!!!

The story just gets better with each chapter. Please continue for as long as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost alright

Going from lost boy to lost story. Way too much silly dungeons and dragons stuff and characters. Simplify a bit.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
This just gets better and better !

You have got me completely hooked on this, I just can't stop reading.

I hope the next instalment can live up to what has gone before !

Rapier

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years ago
Memory?

You can't simultaneously tout that Thomas has a great memory and also say he can't remember the year of his birth, with no explanation or more than a few minutes of concern on Thomas's part.. Too many unexplained elements, frankly. It's not even half-baked, and hard to care about, because there's so little sense of direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Once Again, Just Marvelous

The Title (above) says it all: marvelously well written and researched! I am enjoying the Linkages you have created, both backward and forward, and the storyline is just capturing me. Thanx for another Read.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Mysterious

The first parts have been amazing and to be honest I was hesitant to read them after reading all of A Brief Moment of Insanity, it turned so crazy after the beginning and left me so disappointed. Don't get me wrong your writing is AMAZING it was just that the story took such a dramatic turn from the first part that I swore I would not read any more of you work. I'm glad I came to my senses.

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
nearly perfect

the last two paragraphs lessened it. i know in one of my earlier comments, i asked if you thought about being a tv writer but in this case, it felt pandering(?) im not sure thats the right word im looking for but it made me think of the 60's batman show when i read it. other than that, it was top notch. i really do love this main character.

Bbwhorny99Bbwhorny99over 2 years ago

This is so well written! I am going to be bummed when I read the last story. This could have been a book. I love it!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

OMG, I’m hooked. I can’t stop reading this story it’s a really mystery thriller. But I have this awful feeling something bad is going to happen to Scarlett. I’m also wandering it was stated earlier Scarlett has a child if I remember rightly yet there’s no more reference to it anymore. Strange for a mother to be so distant from her child but there again she an actress isn’t she, so I’ll say no more.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a weird story but I got hooked did you finish this?????????????? Gave it 5 stars!!

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

Awesome. Keep writing. 5 stars

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Really good. Might Jose be a Medusa? Hence the blindfold?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but the sex scenes were a bit short!! I hope you continue with this you got me hooked!! This could be a sci-fi novel?? Gave it a 4 cause you ended too soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Weird story but I liked it. But why did you quit??? 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5800 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...