All Comments on 'Legacy: Equilibrium'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not what I'm looking for buuuutt...

Nice work, I was interested so I read a little more into it. Not sure what's going on but it looks like you have a well developed story and a rad/sexy world you're building fam. I don't think I'll be reading any more of your stories cuz it's just not what I'm looking for, but I wish you great success!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep the story going

Each segment has been interesting, and a good read,

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
like your work.

glad to see your going to finish your other stories as well it would be nice to see to twins get finished up as well as a couple other tie in's to the shaw verse. I think "Click" is the only one with closure that you have.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
One hell of a story .

You kicked ass with this one . Two thumbs up .Can't wait to read what comes next .

Thank you for the story you are a True Master of Words ......

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
Incredible.

You nailed it again. I can't wait to see how you continue this.

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. Usually when there is an Epilogue it is the end of the story, but there is so much more that I can see to this story. Please continue this story. After all he has not yet met his Father and received his Osirin birthright. There is so much more that can be said in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Osirins?

Are these the same ones from Futurama, because that's images I have in my head. Cartoon, Anubis looking Egyptians.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Too much

Just too much going on ... made it confusing. Did he dream getting home from the airport? Did he dream Indigo? If that is the case, what if Victoria? He healed her upon arriving home, but did that scene happen? Is Bambi bound to him? Will we see Indigo again? As I said, just too much for the one chapter. 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

way to much going on and it seemed rushed. Still really enjoyed it, but the most I could give it is a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Great story! Felt a little rushed though if I’m being honest, you had a lot going on that needed more explaining, can’t wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all the fine comments, suggestions, and kind words. I think I will break the chapters into smaller pieces to make it easier for me to reread and catch mistakes and streamline. Thanks to you all!!

texaschucktexaschuckover 6 years ago

Thank you. I thoroughly enjoy your stories. I especially love the way you bring the old gods into your stories. I look forward to your next installment.

tbakkytbakkyover 6 years ago
Memory Banks

Since my memory banks are kinda shot,i shall have to read this story from the beginning to get to this chapter.Hopefully this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue this story....had to go back and re-read from the beginning but that's was no problem. I am a bit lost on the timeline changes immediately following binding the demoness to the rune book.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Great writing!

The story is going well but I feel like there a lot of missing bits. Why is the last part called hiccup, where did the time reset come from, does everyone remember what happened in that time, Indigo was the demon in the attic right, why did they all freak out if they knew Indigo was in the house? In one timeline, Scarlett left, in this one, she is back, but she remembers the plane ride away.

Personally, I feel like Thomas almost lets the girls plan too much and just use him like a battery to power their magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just WOW!

I have really enjoyed reading the Legacy stories. I hope there are more to come!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Loves the series up till now

But this chapter just fell off a cliff. It just went needlessly complicated for no reason. His Grandfather was found to be his father, but now he is back to being his Grandfather. His mom is now his Aunt and no longer the matriarch. His Aunt, that wasn't brought up at all is now his mom and the matriarch. His sisters are now his cousins, except some are actually aunts. He is half human/half alien, has a tail, 2 dicks which were a magic trick but now they aren't, and apparently is part shapeshifter since he came change to a "normal" appearance from his other form.

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
i liked it but less then the others

i felt we might be getting too many celebs now. also the "trials" thing was kinda of weird and rewrote some history, i think? you said hiccup but then it never dawned on MC what the hiccup was or is, so we dont know it either. the last half this seemed just all over the place to me compared to the other stories in the series.

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

Great story. Hope there is more. 5 stars

mistwolf_2kmistwolf_2kabout 1 year ago

You really need to get names correct. First she is Tai, then she is Tia. After getting free she is then Talon and then suddenly Thorn. I am used to the jumps to the unreal in your books, but not keeping your own characters straight drives me bonkers.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Awesome chapter!!! Black widow and Wonder Woman in a threesome!!!! Superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome but this should be in sci-fi!!! 5stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still loving this series 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...