All Comments on 'Legacy: Island'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
txteddytxteddyabout 5 years ago
Love it

I cant say enough about you and your work. Its so compelling and descriptive. I have read all of your published work so many times over. You are an amazing story weaver and I can't wait to read more. Thank you.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 5 years ago
Good One

A very good story .Am going to have to go back to the first chapter and start at the beginning and reread this one . Thank you for the wonderful story .

_sore__sore_about 5 years ago
Wow

So finally the culmination of Nick’s world starts...a long awaited part in this great multiverse of your creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, unbelievably great story universe!

Unfortunately, I touched the screen on my phone before the web browser caught up, and it registered a 2-star vote, and apparently Literotica doesn't allow you to change your vote once it was accidentally cast. I really don't want you to get the idea that I didn't love this story because I sincerely hope you are able to find the time and inspiration to continue it. I have fallen in love with your cast of characters (even though I'm kinda not into mixing celebrities into fiction, but it was done lightly enough that I can just pretend Scarlett and Gal are just another two fictional characters who happen to be movie stars).

I choose not to register an account because I am doing everything I can to retain what little privacy I can with corporations like Google and Facebook tracking 90% or more of what we do on the internet, but I hope you know you have at least one person who is using means other than a user account to keep track of your new submissions.

Also, props on the two references (the first of which I can't remember and don't wish to re-read the whole chapter/part to find and recall)! The nod to Monty Python and the Holy Frail at the end brought a smile to my face and a chuckle to my lips. I fondly remember that line as a part of my high school memories.

Please, I beg you, continue this series for those of us who wish we could live such a fantastic life, even at the expense of the stress it might bring. I often wonder if many people don't find their own lives to contain the same level of existential stress, even if the enemy isn't a physical entity, so maybe living in a story and facing something that can be pointed to and fought with our own might would be easier to deal with than the stress of work, looming deadlines, marital problems, family issues, or providing for children. In any case, I would love to live with Thomas for another chapter!

Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hope for more to come!

I loved this story, it has my interests all through it, from ancient Egypt to Dr Who! Please keep this story going. I would love to read what your mind can come up with next. Excellent story and progression. keep me on the edge of my seat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Is there another chapter coming soon

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

please write more of this really good story

Sak77Sak77over 3 years ago
More please?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome,

But way to short for it to be finished!

Like all before me,

I beg of you to continue with this storyline/ story!

orion6275orion6275almost 3 years ago

I loved this series, I loved all of the Greek and Egyptian mythology and all of the other characters, Also liked the Dr. Who inspired characters (Osirians), I do not know if that is from mythology or not. I started to read your stories with this series in December 2017 and continue to read your stories. It is my fervent wish that you continue with the series. Thank You for all of your inspired characters and plots.

Thanks Again!!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

WTF, is that it???

orion6275orion6275over 2 years ago

Was hoping you would write more of this story. I enjoyed what I have read (actually I listen eyes bad) it helps to leave reality when I am down. I hope you would consider my request.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Sorry Im lost, perhaps if I read this chapter again I’ll understand it more, especially if this is supposed to be the ending…

BacchusF69BacchusF69about 2 years ago

Great, but as with just about all your stories, unfinished

upyoursixupyoursixabout 2 years ago

If you ever did a full rewrite of this series you could make a full book series out of it with a little expanding of detail and back stories, it would be amazing

TessalyTessalyalmost 2 years ago

Somewhere within Legacy is an amazing story just dying to come out. It would greatly benefit from a rewrite. But either way, I hope this isn't meant to be the end. Here's some constructive feedback:

- The inclusion of Scarlett Johansson turned this story from great to... silly. Celebrity stories should be confined to their own category from the beginning, not introduced in the middle of a sci-fi story.

- There is a pattern of grammatical errors to pay attention to in the future, such as comma splices, and missing or incorrect punctuation.

- Just a subjective sidenote as my own personal views for this chapter: I really wished it would've been literally -anyone- but Eleanor who'd gotten pregnant. Also, the MILFs are my least liked characters (next to Scarlett). That isn't objective, but I just wanted to mention it.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Too bad this series was never finished.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY512 months ago

is there going to be more of this story or not? i love reading it so far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you get better. I'm hoping you finish the legacy story. I'm wondering how it ends. I'd say the story is about 60% done.

LynchjimLynchjim11 months ago

Please finish this story I need to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story it's been years since you ended this!! Are you still writing stories?? Or are you still here??? If so you need to finish this and not leave us hanging!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a very odd story was getting in to it and you stopped WHY??????????????? 5 stars

xtrail65xtrail65about 2 months ago

I get the feeling that LB has lost the thread to this story, with his on going health problems and his focus on other stories, I think this one is done. Unfortunately.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

This series is like really bad sex. Some of it feels good, a lot of it is confusing, and the ending is unsatisfying. You lost the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5781 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...