Legacy: Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is so weird. It is an 18th century design but they didn't use steel for coins back then. I think someone used one as a mold and altered it to add the other three holes for some reason or another."

"How do you know so much?" Jane asked.

"My cousin collects coins. She has since we were kids. Her dad did a lot of traveling for his business and brought back coins for her. That got the ball rolling and now she has a decent little collection." Mercer replied. "This coin is old and probably unique. Hold onto it, it might be worth something."

I took the coin back just as dessert was being served. I could feel the first inklings of the Ambrosia hitting my system. We moved into one of the smaller rooms where a wooden table and five chairs were situated. I sat opposite of Eleanor with Jane by my side to help walk me through the basics of the game of bridge. Norcross shuffled, and I cut. The cards were dealt, and I sorted them by suit from highest value to lowest, spade, hearts, clubs, and diamonds. I counted the points in my hands by face cards and whispered my opening bid to Jane. She agreed, and I announced my first bid.

"One diamond."

The bids followed, and Mercer took the hand with two no trumps. Norcross set her cards down and was pleased with what she saw. They made their bid if barely and the game went on from there. I felt the heat of the Ambrosia in my veins growing. Eleanor saw the signs and called an abrupt halt to the game.

"It is time ladies." Eleanor rose to her feet and called out. "Janine! Is the game room made ready?"

"Yes Miss," a tall dark-skinned girl said from the doorway.

"Get up you lazy sluts," she purred. "Let's get dressed and meet back. Mia! Get him ready will you."

"Yes Lady." Mia appeared as if she had been waiting just outside the door.

I let Mia take me by the hand. She let out a soft cry of surprise. I glanced down and saw the pale-yellow gel on her fingers. I was perspiring and through my sweat the aphrodisiac my body distilled from the Ambrosia. As I watched she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. Barely had her tongue lapped away the substance than her body shivered.

"I think I came." She moaned. "Follow me. I need to get you ready."

My bed had been transformed since I went down to dinner. The sheets had been replaced with plastic ones to keep the mess down to a minimum. Mia let out a growl and ordered me to undress. As I stripped she climbed onto the bed and lay down with her head hanging off the side. She opened her mouth and pointed to it. Once naked I dismissed my upper cock and slid the remaining erection between her lips. Mia licked and sucked hungrily as I rocked my hips a bit. I let out a soft grunt when her tongue swirled around the head and lashed it. Eleanor was the first of the MILF club to arrive. She was wearing a short black silk skirt and matching silk half shirt that barely covered her impressive breasts.

"Good girl," she purred. "Look how hard he is. I can't wait to feel him inside of me. It's been forever since he's fucked me."

"That is on you," I said through gritted teeth. "You've been torturing both of us."

"I wanted the first time after Autumn's birth to be something mind blowing. I know you won't disappoint."

"I am going to break you, all of you." I promised.

"The Queen of Legs has arrived," Mercer moaned from the door.

"The Blowjob Queen is here," Norcross declared as she strode into the room.

"The Queen of Ass approves of this gathering." Jane announced as she stood next to me.

"That leaves me, the Queen of Tits to officiate this meeting. I declare that the MILF club is now in session. I offer up for your consumption and pleasure this week one Thomas Blackstone, the King of Cocks. Let the debauchery begin!"

Each woman wore clothing that accentuated her title. In Mercer's case it was the sexy leggings she was wearing. Jane was sporting a mesh skirt that clung to her ass and made me want to spank it, caress it, and love it. Norcross held up a ring gag as a challenge to me to fuck her throat without restriction.

"Watch him ladies," Eleanor said as my balls slapped Mia's chin. "We are all going to be under his thumb tonight and at any time he sees fit this entire week. Do you accept these conditions?"

"Hell yeah," they said in one loud voice.

"He's gonna blow!" Mercer howled as I fired my load down Mia's throat. "Suit up Norcross... open wide... that's a good little slut. It's in, whenever you are ready Thomas."

"Give me a minute," I muttered as Norcross dropped to her knees and presented herself to me. "I'd say open wide but that would be redundant with that gag and all. You, Legs grab that belt off my robe and hand it to me. Good, now turn around and put your arms behind your back." I ordered her as I tied her arms securely with the silk belt. "Jane be a dear and oh... you read my mind... pink my favorite color for a butt plug. Take a seat with Eleanor on the bed and watch while I defile these two."

"Defile ooh I like the sound of that," Jane moaned as she knelt next to her friend. "I think it is bigger than before."

"Well done Mia," Eleanor praised the girl as she placed her hand between the other's legs and began playing with her. "Soaked, he does that to every girl he encounters. Here it comes... I love live action entertainment. Do you guys remember that strip club in Vegas? We shut it down, just the four of us. What a night!"

"Albuquerque," Mercer moaned as she diddled her own pussy. "Now that was a night."

"We got arrested," Jane reminded Mercer.

"You guys got arrested." Mercer fired back grinning.

"You thwarted the course of justice," Eleanor corrected.

"I took the sheriff and two deputies on and won. What did you do?" Mercer bragged.

"I watched and critiqued your technique and enthusiasm." Eleanor laughed. "I still think you earned a nine on both. I rarely hand out a ten."

Norcross and Jane each took a cock and I stood there enjoying myself. I glanced over at the bed and Eleanor raised an eyebrow. I knew that look intimately. She wanted a show and I would give it to them. I warned the kneeling pair just before I began levitating them. I judged the ceiling to be around twelve feet which gave me plenty of maneuvering room. I positioned Jane below Norcross and flipped them into a sixty-nine position. They were both out stretched and floating horizontally. While Norcross got her throat fucked Jane got her pussy stuffed with cock. Jane did her due diligence and ate out Norcross from below. I moved slowly to keep things as intense as possible.

"Show off," Mercer whimpered as Mia lapped at her pussy.

"Showmanship," Eleanor disagreed. "It is a little showy but still impressive. You just wish you there."

"Of course, I do," she replied. "I am a cock loving slut after all."

I could feel Norcross' hunger and flipped her around with legs wide spread. It was like docking in zero G. I brought her to me slowly and our audience watched as our bodies linked. Eleanor clapped while Mercer was too busy climaxing to notice. Mia was as talented at eating pussy as she was at sucking dick. The show continued as Jane began crying out and telling me she was getting close.

"Sorry Norcross," I said as I began to hammer both hard and relentlessly. "I see why they call you the Queen of Head."

I pounded them and to her credit Norcross never blinked, gagged, or showed any sign of complaint. Jane's pussy gripped me like a fist when she came. That was just enough to push me over the edge. I rewarded them with a resounding howl. I pulled out and let the down gently. Norcross was shaking, and her eyes appeared rolled up into her head.

"I... I came... its been years since someone made me cum from fucking my throat."

"Just wait until I crack that fine ass of yours." I said as I turned towards the bed. "You three are next."

"I told you he wanted to do this face to face." Eleanor said her smile brilliant and inspiring.

An hour later the last of the ambrosia was out of my system. I took the MILF members one by one to the shower and washed them and dried them off. Mia and Aurelie in the mean time changed the sheets and I tucked them under the sheets. Mercer was the last and she kissed me as I pulled up the cover. I took in the scene and smiled. They were all cuddled together on the king-sized bed. I slept very little anymore. Unless I truly taxed myself, I could function quite well on two hours a day. After a good shagging I decided to walk around the mansion and explore a bit. My family had owned it for generations and I wondered why my father never took me here or mentioned it. A garden spot like this was prime real estate for parties like the one we were holding. The only reason not to is because there was something here, something he didn't want me to know about. I was the head of the family and yet he didn't want me here. Why?

"I'll be damned!" I exclaimed when I saw the photo.

I picked up the hand carved wooden frame and looked at the photo and the old-fashioned key that was next to it. The photo was of my father and several women outside the mansion. It appeared to be an older version of this structure. The key must be the original one to this house. The key! I removed the back of the frame and retrieved the key. I examined it and found not one but three scratches along the shaft of the key. They were isolated and when I squinted I could make out carefully hidden indentions. The coin must fit on the key and there were two other coins somewhere. Of course, they could be anywhere. It had been fifty years judging by the clothes in the photo since my father had been here. He had come here for a reason and then never returned. Well, that is the feeling I got touching the key. His emotions were damn high the last time he handled it. There was fear. It stank of it. Fear wasn't the right word, it was more like terror. Something on this island terrified him. A smart man would leave it be, but my curiosity had been tripped. There was one thing an Osirian couldn't turn down and that was a puzzle. It was in my blood.

"I never should have come here."

Even as I stood there my brain began working on the riddle. To prove my point, I examined the key critically. I spotted a glint of bright metal just beneath the bow of the key. I tried and successfully unscrewed the bow from the shaft and took the coin from my pocket. I lined up the hole in the coin with the shaft and let go. It dropped halfway, and it stopped on the second notch. So not only did I need all three coins, but they went on in a specific order. Clever, I wonder who designed it. The craftsmanship while simple was quite ingenious. This was Old World skill. Someone meticulously thought this out and executed it. Today it would have been simple to design, and 3D print it. A century ago it took a skilled blacksmith to create something like this.

I removed the coin, returned the bow to the key, and placed them both in my pocket. I would keep an eye out for the other two coins. There were a few more hours until dawn. I wandered the mansion creating a mental map and just taking in the simple treasures scattered all over. The sky was beginning to lighten, and I went to the beach for a run. I ran along the sand and watched the sun come up. I pushed hard and returned to house covered in a light coating of sweat. I showered and was joined by the MILF club. We took turns washing each other's backs and fronts. It was a bit of light teasing and a great start to the day.

We had a great breakfast and talked about the night before. Eleanor announced that a game was going to start at noon and would last a few days at least. She had spent months planning it. It was a little before eight in the morning when the blood curdling scream sliced through the air. Eleanor was pissed. She was up and cursing when the cook came rushing in. She looked genuinely upset and that halted whatever toxic words had built up in Eleanor.

"Body... there is a dead body in the freezer!" She shrieked.

"Calm down," Eleanor said in her best soothing voice. "Tell us what happened?"

"I was preparing the menu for the rest of the day. We ran out of strawberries for the lunch dessert. I went to the back up freezer and that's when I found him... it... the corpse. There is a frozen corpse in the back up freezer!"

"Everybody sit tight," I ordered as I took charge. "I will see what is going on."

"May I accompany you?" Mia asked quite calmly.

"Fine, but don't touch anything." I demanded, and she agreed.

I followed the cook to the rear of the house. Three of the rooms were empty and under renovation. The storeroom that held the freezer was at the very back of the mansion. The door to the freezer was still open and a light layer of fog poured out as the warm pacific air mixed with the icy cold from the freezer. He was prone near the opening of the walk-in freezer. I stood next to the body and looked down taking in all the details. He was about five feet four inches tall and while short he was heavily muscled. His skin was tattooed with a series of tribal artwork. I wasn't sure because he was frozen, but I believed he was pacific islander, maybe even Mauri. His eyes and mouth were both open. He was good looking by anyone's standards. His hands were heavily calloused, and I guessed he was a fisherman or blue-collar worker. He was barefoot and there was sand frozen to the bottom of his feet, his knees as well as his hands and elbows. His shirt was open and there was a discoloration. It looked like something had been removed after he was frozen.

"Yes, I put him in there." Mia announced without me prompting her. "He's been here for weeks."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as I spun on her.

"He drowned. I found him on the beach. It took quite a bit of effort to get him up to the house and into the freezer. He was carrying the coin around his neck." She said and then paused as she pondered if she had left anything out. "That's about it."

"Why didn't you call the authorities?"

"Your father's orders." She said calmly, and I felt a chill. "I knew him back in the day. I came here to make sure your visit was uneventful. I failed."

"You lied to me." I said and that elicited the first real emotional response from her.

"I am sorry about that. Your father was quite explicit about the island and me not revealing too much."

"Too much? Are you talking about the island or about you?"

"Both," she said, and the command was issued at the speed of thought. "What the hell Thomas?!"

"Scan complete," Thorn declared a few seconds later. "Extrapolating data... non-human DNA detected... Ebasu-tet detected! Mia is a mutant, an Osirian outcast."

The sudden shock and rush of emotion triggered her change. The most profound were her ears, eyes, hands, and the appearance of a furry tail. She was of Bastet lineage, the cat folk, but she also had human stock in her blood line. Poor Mia had suffered from a recessive gene that had been triggered by her human ancestors. It wasn't unknown for Osirians to take human lovers. It was forbidden to have children by them. Osirians were genetic purists by necessity. The loss of Osiris Prime had forced cross breeding between the blood lines. Normally Bastets only bred with Bastets and so on. The danger of a limited genetic pool had demanded a breech of societal norms. In that panic some Osirians sought comfort in the arms of humans. Mia was the product of what typical Osirians would consider contaminated.

"I don't care." I said, and she looked up as if slapped.

"How can this be? You are Bennu. You are goddess chosen and her avatar. I am corrupted."

"Some of my best lovers are corrupted. Tell me what you can. I won't ask you to breach my father's trust."

"What have you learned since I slept?" She asked instead.

"There is a key. It holds three Chinese coins along the shaft. That's it."

"That is quite a bit." Mia declared smiling. "You are his son. He was very clever for a human. The key fits a lock for a treasure hidden on this island. There is a map that leads to the treasure that is it."

"You never said whether or not I should look for the treasure." I said, and she remained silent. "I see. That is something to think about."

We closed the freezer and I wrote a note and placed it on the door of the freezer. It read, 'out of service'. We returned to the MILF club members and I told them it was a mistake. Eleanor knew better but trusted my judgement. I informed the ladies that I was available for massages and applying suntan lotion. I would be outside at the pool waiting for them. I walked out to the pool and stripped down. Mia picked up my clothes and took them away. The first person to appear was Mercer. She was naked and clutching her swim suit in her fist.

"Hah, beat you bitches!" She roared. "Come to mama!"

"Get over here slut," I said pointing to the lounge chair.

"I have the lotion," Mia announced as she walked out wearing only a smile and in her natural form.

"Thank you, Mia," I replied casually as Mercer stares at Mia.

"She has a tail." Mercer blurted out.

"That is one of her G spots," I said as I took the bottle of lotion from Mia. "It makes for a great hand hold when you're banging her from behind."

"Master." Mia blushed as she lightly punched my arm. "Thank you for letting me be myself."

"Forgive me Mia," Mercer said just at the other MILFs arrived. "I am sorry for being insensitive."

"My appearance can be shocking for those unused to it. Tell you what, you give me an hour of alone time with you and all is forgiven."

"Hell no," Eleanor declared. "We aren't letting you get away with that. After we enjoy the pool we enjoy you."

"MMMMM, it looks like she has a nice long tongue." Norcross said licking her lips.

"Look at that ass," Jane moaned.

Mercer was my first MILF to massage and rub lotion on. As I worked on her Mia attended to Eleanor. Norcross and Jane slipped into the pool and watched. By the time I finished with Mercer she was a quivering mass and ready for something more intimate. I gestured, and Norcross flew from the pool. I intercepted her and took a towel and dried her off. I took my time and she was moaning and eager for more of my attention. I gestured for her to lay down. I knelt next to her and whispered all the naughty things I wanted to do to her as I applied the lotion.

"Those are just promises." Eleanor called from the pool. "Nothing happens until this afternoon, got it."

"We got it." The rest of us responded together.

It was a few hours of teasing and swimming. Mia was the worst. She sat in my lap and ground her ass against me but no further. I wanted to punish her, but it would wait. Eleanor was distracted, and I suspected I knew why. Precisely at noon the second blood curdling scream could be heard, though this one was a little less inspired.

"Murder!"

"Right on time," I whispered, and Eleanor glared at me. "Hurry everyone, the game is afoot! Let's get dressed and get this party started."

I handed out towels and five minutes later we met up in the dining room. The 'corpse' was sprawled across the table and congealed blood stained the table cloth, two chairs, and the floor beneath it. I asked Thorn to scan the body before anyone touched it. Mercer took charge and took the first shot at examining it. She was the one that noticed the clenched fist. It took some effort to open it and removed the torn piece of parchment it was clutching. I had to hand it to Eleanor, the living doll was accurate and lifelike. Mercer held up the parchment and it was a corner piece to a larger document.

"It's part of a map," Mercer said pointing to a portion of the paper. "This is an old nautical symbol. My dad used to collect maps. He had a pretty extensive collection."

"What does that symbol stand for?" Jane asked her eyes bright with excitement.