Legacy: Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a warning, an undertow, a dangerous current." Mercer replied.

"Hold on," Norcross called out. "Can I see that?" She asked, and Mercer handed it over. "I'll be damned."

"What is it?" The other MILFs asked.

"There is something few people know," Norcross said looking squarely at me. "I have a birth defect. It was detected when I was child. I have extra rods and cones in my eyes. I can see into the edge of the ultraviolet spectrum of light. I can see colors no one else can. There is ultraviolet ink on the map. It looks like a trail. We need to find the rest of the map to be sure."

"Excellent. I am guessing it is a map of the island. There is a surveyor's map in the music room. Let's look and compare our piece with that one." I suggested.

I was still standing there when the MILFs raced out of the dining room. Only Eleanor and I remained. I complimented her on the game. She slid her arms around my neck and kissed me. My arms were encircling her waist when the cry of alarm sounded from the music room. We rushed into the room and Mia was holding the empty wooden frame. Someone had torn the map from the frame leaving two corner fragments behind. Eleanor appeared genuinely shocked by the map's disappearance. She glanced at me and she was pissed. The map was key to the game.

"I can help," I said, and everyone looked at me. "I examined the map in some detail. I can produce an accurate image of the map if that is allowed."

"It damn well is." Eleanor barked. "I can't believe someone did this."

"Thorn." I said addressing my personal A.I. "Will you do the honors."

"Yes Master," she said materializing in her ruby skinned Twi'lek form. "Here is the map." She said and gestured and displayed a hologram of the map.

"Compare the piece you got," Jane suggested.

"It was drawn from the larger map. It has the same nautical mark." Norcross declared. "Where does the trail lead?"

"Better still, what is at the end of that trail?" Mia asked and there was just a hint of something in her eyes.

"Treasure?" Mercer said with an upward lilt at the end of the word.

"Perhaps," Eleanor said quite unconvincingly.

The others laughed, and we returned to the corpse and looked through it's pockets. There was an assortment of coins in one pocket and an antique compass in the other. The compass was covered in scratches and obviously had been used and dropped in the past. I opened it and nearly dropped it when I saw the family crest stamped into it. There it was the Blackstone crest, it had to be my dad's. Had Eleanor held onto this? She must have.

"What now?" Jane asked.

"We go there of course. It shouldn't take more than twenty minutes or so to walk there." I suggested.

"I just happen to have two picnic baskets." Eleanor replied with a smile. "Who is up to a walk?"

Fresh towels were grabbed and the six of us trekked to the beach and then we followed the beach to the south western corner of the island. I noticed more outcroppings of bamboo in the distance along our path. Where the first sightings of bamboo were older and ordered these were scattered and irregular. We were topping a hill when I stopped and nearly shouted when I saw them.

"Cherry blossom trees," I whispered. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?"

"It's a whole grove of them," Norcross gasped. "They don't belong here, do they?"

"No, they do not. Look how old they are. They've been here a long time. It is just a guess, but they had to be here at least fifty years." I said feeling my lips curl in a smile.

We held our picnic under the trees. It was perfect. The weather was clear and sunny. The girls were wearing bikinis and showing off plenty of skin. Blankets were set out on the scrub grass beneath the limbs of the cherry trees. I leaned my back against one of the trees as the MILFs and Mia unpacked our lunch and served it. A soft breeze caressed me, and my eyes closed. I could hear the gentle sound of the nearby waves slap against the beach. The smell of the salt water filled my nostrils as someone leaned against me. I could detect the scent of suntan lotion on her.

"Are you hungry?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, I could fall asleep. It is so peaceful." I said regretfully opening my eyes. "Thanks." I said as I accepted my glass of wine.

I took the small plate with food and looked around me. The MILFs were so excited about having a picnic on an island paradise. It felt good to be able to give them such a great memory. We talked about the game and it was Norcross that brought up the other symbol on the map. She pointed at the middle of the parchment and said there was a faint mark that indicated a grove of trees. In this case the cherry trees. That made them older than I first believed. They had been brought here at the same time as the ancient bamboo trees. We had lunch beneath the century grove and after we ate we would follow the path marked on the map and see where it led us.

"A whirlpool," Mercer called out as she pointed towards the ocean.

"That must be the hazard marked on the map." Eleanor remarked. "I've never heard of a permanent whirlpool."

"Maybe it is a tidal thing," I suggested. "Perhaps there is a geological structure below the water that creates a whirlpool here. When the tide changes the vortex is formed, what do you think?"

"Sure," Jane chuckled. "Sounds good to me."

"I'm done, lets see what is at the end of the trail on the map." Norcross said bouncing in her seat.

"Patience," Eleanor declared her eyes narrowing. "Besides, save all that energy for later. You are going to need it, isn't she Thomas?"

"Well, I was planning on taking it easy on her, but since you put it that way. I have no option but to pound her like a nail into hard wood. What do you say?"

"I think I just came." Norcross said falling backward onto the soft grass.

We finished eating and then picked up our mess and headed down the trail. I took the lead with Mercer by my side. I stopped when I spotted what appeared to be paving stones just beneath the sand. I knelt and brushed away the sand as carefully as I could. They were in fact terra cotta bricks. In a pinch I suppose they could work. This place was a real wonder. I worked one of the bricks free and examined it. There were markings underneath that came from the factory that had produced them. All I could make out was the province, Hunan. I was beginning to think that a Chinese pirate had once called this place home and made it a little slice of the old country.

"Is there pirate booty on this island?" I asked.

"There is a legend of the Dread Pirate Roberts," Eleanor intoned as she launched into the fabricated tale of the man that had left the treasure we were seeking.

The tale ended with the last pirate to take the name. He was indeed Chinese and called this island his home. That was the end of her story for now. We continued down the path to a spot marked by a roadside shrine. Though heavily weathered bits of the original red paint endured. I was leery of getting too close to it. While it still stood I wasn't sure of its structural integrity. At the heart of the shrine was an equally weathered statue but it didn't belong.

"You look confused Thomas," Mercer purred in my ear. "Is something wrong with the shrine?"

"Assuming that the pirate was Chinese why is there a statue of a Japanese goddess in here?"

"Japanese. Who is it?" Jane asked.

"It is Amaterasu, the goddess of mercy and sunlight. I think she is our clue."

"It must have something to do with sunlight." Mercer said thinking out loud.

"Look around but be careful. This thing may not be stable." I warned.

We all took turns examining various parts of the shrine, except Eleanor of course. It was keen eyed Norcross that spotted it. There was a concealed chimney at the top of the shrine just above the statue. When the sun hit the right spot, it would shine down and reveal the clue. We had missed it today. I looked at Eleanor and she smiled.

"Solve it if you can." She said. "I took you into mind when I designed this."

"Everybody turn away," I warned. "This could get bright."

I drew on a basic light spell and created the orb directly above the roof of the shrine. I adjusted its position until I could see its illumination shining down the chimney. Once the light was shining down the shaft I increased the brightness until a thin beam of light bounced off hidden mirrors in the shrine to point at a single panel. I cancelled the spell and removed the wooden panel. I removed the folded piece of parchment and handed it to Mercer. She had been holding the first piece we had collected. The MILFs examined it and finding nothing ground breaking we continued down the path. The winding trail took us through one of the larger wild bamboo forests. It was cooler within the confines of the trees. The path left the woods near the shore of Lust Lake. To our surprise a camp site complete with tents and air mattresses had been set up.

"I guess we are sleeping here tonight." Norcross announced. "Skinny dipping time!"

We were naked and in the water in no time at all. I had swum in this very lake yesterday. I had no way of knowing the name of the lake wasn't more than fanciful convention. It was Jane that felt the effects first. I was unaware of an extremely rare bacterium that flourished in the water plants unique to the lake. Men that drank the water were equally affected by the microscopic organism. Women by their nature and exposed genitalia were far more susceptible. I heard Jane's gasp of surprise and her flushed skin.

"That was fast," Eleanor commented as her own flesh flushed with desire. "Oh damn."

"What is going on?" I asked.

"I feel strange," Norcross added. "I feel aroused suddenly."

"It is the water." Mercer deduced. "There must be something in it."

"I am going to check out below the water before things escalate." I said enjoying the noises they were making."

"On the shore," Eleanor moaned. "There is a small bag. It contains glow sticks for illuminating the lake bottom. We'll keep ourselves amused until you are done."

"Come on girls," Mercer whimpered. "This is too much."

I swam over and found the bag of glow sticks. She had thought of everything. The bag was attached to a belt that I could wear around my waist and the top of the bag could be closed by pulling two cords. I slipped the belt on, swam to the center of the lake and dove. If I needed to use glow sticks I was going to have to be under water for a long time. My Osirian physiology allowed me limited shape shifting. I had never tried it before so here goes nothing. I imagined gills on the side of my neck. One moment I was holding my breath the next cool clear water washed over gills and I could breathe. I dove down and kicked hard as I reached the inversion layer where fresh and salt water mixed. I hoped my body could adapt to the salt water as easily. I thought of salt as I crossed into the lower half of the lake. I opened the bag and cracked the first glow stick and shook it. The eerie yellow radiance illuminated the immediate area. I reached the bottom of the lake and if it hadn't been for the glow stick I wouldn't be able to see my hand in front of my face. I swam in an ever-expanding spiral. A few minutes later I ran into it. I literally smacked my head against the large crystalline structure. I held up the glow stick and the transparent stone took on a sickly yellow radiance. There were markings protruding from the glass smooth surface of the artifact. I took me a few minutes to realize what I was looking at. My biological father had told me about these things in one of our few talks we had shared.

"There are a handful of Osirian relics scattered over the face of the earth. They are puzzles that hold keys, scrolls, or treasure. How the hell had Eleanor found this? I had underestimated her guile and intelligence. I was pleased to pit my mind against a real challenge. No wonder she had given me an entire bag of glow sticks I might just need them. I circled the pyramid and deciphered the markings. They represented numerical values and after trial and error I discovered what was expected of me. The first dozen or so prime numbers were easy but towards the end I kept picking the wrong glyph or picking the wrong order. I touched the last symbol and the top of the pyramid split open. I reached inside and pulled out the coin hidden there. I was surprised to see the now familiar Chinese coin. It was an exact duplicate to the one Mia had given me. I headed up when I spotted something at the edge of the glow stick's illumination. I swam over to it and looked at the anchored buoy. Tied to the top of it was a bag. I removed the bag and headed for the surface. Just before I broke the surface I willed the gills away. I took a huge lungful of air and looked around. It was dark out and the campfire led me back to the girls.

"I'm back." I called out.

"We were getting worried," Eleanor giggled as she pointed at my dual erections. "I see the water did its trick. I see you found the bag, good."

"I also found this," I told her as I held up the coin.

"Ooh, where did you find that?" She asked, and I realized she had placed the buoy not the pyramid.

"At the bottom of the lake. I kept losing it in the silt." I lied.

Something else was at work here. I thought that when Mia gave me the first coin that it was connected in some way to Eleanor's game. It wasn't. What was going on? I sat with the others and ate my meal alone. They had all eaten hours ago after they had gotten the lake water out of their system. Now that I was near naked women my libido kicked into hyperdrive. I wolfed down my food and grabbed them one by one. Norcross was the first. I had a promise to keep. My tent was the largest and in the center of the others. I found her on a blanket staring up at the sky.

"Thank you," she said softly, and her words touched me. "It is so beautiful."

"Are you crying?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"Maybe," she stammered as she blushed and wiped the tears away. "Damn it, I have always been a bit on the romantic side."

"Kiss me." I said as I took her into my arms.

Her lips brushed mine and then she pressed her body against me as the kiss intensified. My hands roamed over her body. Her skin was so soft and smooth. She giggled and whispered in my ear that I was poking her. I moved her so that she was on her back and I kissed my way down to her pussy. Her fingers slid into my hair as she lifted her ass off the ground. My tongue slithered and lapped at her secret places. Norcross' cries filled the air as she begged for more. I was relentless. I wanted her to come from just using my tongue. It was the least I could do.

"You tongue is so damn deep," she whimpered.

The minutes ticked by as I focused my undivided attention of her. I had my hands under her ass cheeks supporting her as her hips bucked. Her cry echoed off the surface of the lake as she climaxed. I set her down and she begged to reciprocate. I agreed to let her show me why she was called the Queen of Head. I was shoved onto my back and Norcross told me to watch her. She was going to show me how a world class cocksucker performed. She was proud of her technique. She took up a kneeling push up position and snagged the tip of my cock without using her hands. She bent her elbows and my erection slipped all the way down her throat in one motion. I cried out in surprise and heard the muffled laughter from the other MILFs. She was without a doubt the most gifted oral technician I had ever been on the receiving end of. Her head moved faster and with greater force.

"I love your mouth pussy." I moaned and that just egged her on.

She took my hands and placed them on either side of her head. It was her way of telling me it was time I took charge. I thrust her head up and down now. She moaned and worked her tongue and lips to their best effect. I believe she expected me to blow a load down her throat. I had other plans. I lifted her up with the Emperor and laughed when she let out a cry of childish delight. I brought her body to the right height and stood. With a gesture her legs spread, and I savored how exposed she was. I stepped forward and the tips pressed against her ass and pussy.

"I promised to pound you like a nail." I moaned as I pushed forward.

"I'm not going to be able to keep quiet." She whimpered as I filled her. "Best vacation ever..."

I plunged in and out of her. There were moans from the other MILFs as they watched in the shadows. As I plowed into Norcross the others masturbated. I couldn't have that. The magic manifested so easily and so quickly it was like second nature. Their cries increased as the phantom cocks violated them in the dark. I showed them the same amount of restraint I did Norcross. I pounded them all into submission.

"I own you." I whispered, and she surprised me with her reply.

"Gladly." Norcross whispered.

Their orgasms struck randomly but that didn't end it. I kept up the spell and my time with Norcross until I came inside of her. I thrust hard and fast taking the pleasure from her and giving in return. Her body bucked and shook as she came. I pulled her close until her breasts pressed against my chest. I took her weight into my arms as I continued moving.

"So good. I am so spoiled." Norcross gasped as another climax built up inside of her.

I liked spoiling her and the others. My treasure hunt was plucking them one by one and sharing this pleasure. Norcross was just the first. By week's end I would focus on each of them in turn. My cock began swelling inside of her and I felt the sting of her nails raking my back.

"Come in me." She begged. "I need to feel it."

The kiss came from nowhere. Her tongue slid between my lips and I slowed but kept up the force of my thrusts. Each time I filled her she moaned into my mouth. I thrust slower and that drove her crazy. Her nails poised to strike. I could feel the hard tips pricking my flesh. Time seemed to slow as my cock slid in and out of her. I could feel her heart pounding as the moment approached. My cock swelled inside of her to the point of release. I pulled back one last time. A momentary pause and I drove my hips forward. She broke our kiss and screamed as my load struck her depths. Her nails dug deep as her own climax struck. I held her close and trickles of blood ran down my back.

"I think I broke you." I whispered, and she kissed me one last time before the exhaustion took over.

Norcross slipped into her tent and fell asleep with a smile of contentment on her lovely features. The others were huddled in their tents by now and either asleep of falling asleep. I could hear their breathing. Some of it was regular and rhythmic while others were varied and random. I took out the coin I had rescued from the lake. It was clear to me now that the coins and the key were separate from the game that Eleanor was running. She had taken an old map and used it to inspire her. There was something else going on and Mia was involved somehow. She gave me the first coin and that had set me on the path to find and solve this riddle.

"Where does the key fit and where is the lock?" I whispered. "What is behind the door? There has to be a door, right."

I could have asked Mia, but I wasn't there yet. This was a puzzle and I was determined to solve it on my own. The Osirian puzzle at the bottom of the lake was a clear indicator at the importance of this mystery. What was going on here? My dad must have known about the coins and the key. He was just too clever not to be aware of it. How did the Osirians tie into it? I didn't see them opening to him or any outsider. Maybe it was one huge coincidence. The island, my dad, and the key were just a series of circumstances.

"You found the second coin." Mia purred in my ear from behind.