All Comments on 'Legacy of Faith Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
This Is Going to be a Great Novel

Great Start. The Characters are alive and full of life. Lifes challenges will be a test but this has the makings of a great novel and Kudo's for your time and talent. Will be looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!!!

Typical for you. A wonderfully written story. I don't always agree with your ideas, but you do a great job with stories. Keep up the good writing.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 14 years ago
As Usual...

Your stories make me cry, they make me smile, they even bring a laugh or two. This story was loving, poignant, and tender... and i loved the ease with which You changed the characters to lovers, potential mates, and a loving family in the truest sense of the words.

i cried at the loss of Faith and of Mike as it brought back memories of my own late mother's passing all those years ago. i have always liked the way You write. Your stories touch each reader differently... in many ways and on many levels.

Thank You for Your stories... Thank You for You.

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Fabulous!!

I absolutely loved it!!! Freakin' great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the first

description of parent/son or daughter incest that I have ever found that is both tasteful and makes some sense; although the Melissa-Karen relationship developed a bit too abruptly...

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Wonderful start to a great story

Very touching in every way. Thank you!

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
The characters are full of life

I agree with one of the other commentors who said this is the first incest story that made sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Writing

Just want to add my voice to others and note that your stories are among the best written most literate and erotic that I found so far in Lit. Prolific too! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved this story

aahhh the ending..sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exquisite

I can't get enough of this tender moving story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did I Miss Something?

What happen to Amy? You know 4 months pregnant, getting married, new father-in-law with the large frown on his face at the alter?

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Another incomplete story on lit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous