All Comments on 'Legally Binding Ch. 01'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Explored Nadine's emotions under the hands of a master in control. Keep those chapters cumming

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

Wrong POV.

These types of stories are always better from her POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have made Nadine stuff her wet panties in her mouth and let her clenching teeth extract the pussy juice from her panties and swallow the juices down her gullet. Then make her remove the panties from her stuffed mouth and give them to a homeless man along with a $100 bill before going to work.

Her Mistress friend will find plenty of humiliating scenarios for Nadine to do under pain of an ass teffenind spanking

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific pacing. You built it very well. Obviously, we're looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a good start. I would have made her go to work with her panties in her mouth with the condition that she could take them out when she was at her desk or office. There are many ways for this story to go and hopefully the author will have a very creative imagination on her submissive and humiliation nature. Hopefully too that it does not get too dark and stays kind of playful and not harmful.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Very good so far!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES