All Comments on 'Legally Binding Ch. 02'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

These two have to talk about boundaries and the rules of their game or it will go south really quick and really ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I hope that the janitors do not find her all trussed up on the desk. They may want to take advantage of Nadine. As the other comment asked, they should soon talk about limits, boundaries, and safe words or this can get dark really, really fast. So far, it has been kind of playful even though the spanking was a bit hard for the first time and it was not too long. Not sure what the "legally binding" part enters here since it was only a verbal agreement between the two. Looking for more and hopefully we will get some back story from him, and from story from Nadine's pov.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck NO! In the space of 2 chapters he’s gone from being long term casual friend to potential Dom then straight into abusive dickhead! It was more or less implied in ch1 that he had experience in BDSM. That was nowhere in sight in this chapter no SSC or RAK in sight, if she had any common sense at all then she would tell him to fuck off when he comes back - which for obvious literary purposes she won’t. I had high hopes for this but really hope this doesn’t turn into a blackmail story.

A real Dom would be cognisant of her physical, emotional and mental well-being. I’m probably jumping the gun because he *could* take all the relevant precautions without her knowledge because we all know dominants love the mind fuck but presently he’s got her terrified for her own welfare as well as for her career.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your doms have always been over reaching asshats. Your subs magically never safe word. They aren't even properly in a DS relationship, and he's jumped to this. I see future chapters are already written, and it is probably too much to hope she tells him to fuck right off. Wet panties, of course, are the most important thing. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best BDSM stories posted in years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES