All Comments on 'Legally Binding Ch. 03'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written story of "self awakening" explicit description of Nadine's emotions. Somewhat erotic, but very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he’d made it look like he’d left and then sneaked back into the adjoining room I’d have rated it as 5 stars but instead he fucked off and abandoned a neophyte sub tied in a compromising position.

She could have been discovered by anyone (cleaner, colleague, customer or random stranger) and been raped, and her entire business destroyed by scandal or she could just as easily have had a panic attack and hurt herself. It was stupid and dangerous and she didn’t know enough about BDSM to realise that he’s a fucking liability. She had the mistaken feeling of being safe. What he missed was that she seemed to have sub drop after their first scene, he should have been there for her but wasn’t.

It was those two very important fuck ups that spoiled the whole story for me, obviously as the author you get to declare that she was perfectly safe and at no real risk of being discovered because that’s doable in a fantasy story.

In literary terms it’s a very well written story, highly dramatic and erotic. The characters are very believable as were the scenes.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

zenmackiezenmackieover 2 years agoAuthor

From the author, responding to Tess (uk), above: Thanks for taking the time to write your comments on this and the previous chapter. Your points are absolutely valid, and if I were trying to write a realistic BDSM story things would have happened much more slowly and safely (although I will point out that when the male character left the office (1) it was after hours and (2) he had her keys and the door was locked so it was unlikely that anyone - okay, possibly a cleaner - could have entered). More importantly though, these stories are, as you pointed out, just fantasies, not intended to be realistic. And in fantasies of this sort, the Dominant always seems to magically know exactly what the submissive wants, and of course the submissive is always perfectly safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What Tess said.

The dearth of quality writing makes it difficult to skip your stories. Your propensity toward magical dickwad doms and willing doormat subs is both aggravating and disheartening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES