All Comments on 'Legally Nude'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
Now which of the sharks can handle this ...?

gonna be hard to figure out which of esquires I know can handle this one.

Thanks for great story

domrogerdomrogerabout 10 years ago
Five

I had to give a five to this story simply because of it's originality and humour despite no sex .

I do hope you can write further episodes .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Fun!

What a fun story, I enjoyed the plot set-up as well as the character build. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lawyer's comment

I am a lawyer. If this were a true story, I'd have to re-think my no litigation rule. I haven't been in court in years. And, if our office were a nude workplace, it might be difficult (decided I shouldn't use the word "hard" here) to get any work done. An interesting idea to mull, but it would never happen. But, at 69 years old, I'd certainly like to act my age with several lady lawyers that I've worked with! I enjoyed the story and tried to give it 5 stars, but I'm not sure my rating was accepted. The people in this story exercised much more restraint (at least during business hours) than I know I'd be capable of. I would have had one of those babes on her back as soon as I could and would not have done any legal work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Short and sweet

Good choice of ending-- I don't think a sex scene would add much to this story, and it'd spoil the sparse, restrained style that makes this story magical. Sometimes such things are best left to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable!!!

The best argument for nudity in the workplace that I ever read. Great setup, seems almost plausible....A very fun read!!! M32

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 10 years ago
Fun Story

This is a great dream for those of us who are nudists. Thanks for writing this story.

mammoetmammoetabout 10 years ago
great

love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a pity...

...that this could never happen here in Texas, the Baptists who run this state would never sit still for it (although Hippie Hollow out at Lake Travis does attract quite a crowd on sunny days, but they even tried to shut that down a few years ago and almost, but not quite, succeeded, only managed to ruin the family aspect by banning anyone under 18...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story, wonderful story line and characters. Thank you for a story that invites and encourages wishful thinking for all of us who are nudists and nudists at heart. You made a fantasy realistic, and kept me waiting for what happened next. Looking forward to another chapter!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 9 years ago
Reminds me of NiS

If you liked this story (and I certainly enjoyed it), there is a series of stories out there called "Naked in School." It is about a parallel universe, identical to ours, except that all US High Schools have a program where selected students have to spend a week coming to school naked and staying that way all day. Each week, a new set of students do "the Program." Google "Naked in School" to find the sites. (Literotica carries a number of similar stories, except at college, written by Charles Petersunn.)

I have often thought that this could inspire other settings, but I must confess I never thought of trial lawyers!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
droll fantasy

HS, this was a very funny and well written satire. Brings a whole new meaning to the term "being skinned by your attorney".

Or how about, 'A case where Justice is not blind'?

"All rise for the Honorable...!"

For those shy about their bodies (We are NOT Aphrodite or Adonis) "Judge not, least ye be judged'?

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 9 years ago
Big smile on my face

This is a wonderful fantasy. I'm sure there are places that have attractive males and females. In my little rural town most of these attorneys are overweight and the office staff is frumpy. Would not want to see them naked. But I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story.

smuuthiesmuuthieabout 7 years ago
New perspective

I like the new slant on enforced nudity, and coed to boot, and using current news as the base reason for the order. Good stuff!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Legally changed 1

Why not? A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom was right

I should listened, She told me to study Law.

Great read, fun too!

Barest1Barest1over 1 year ago

Totally awesome! I absolutely love the idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES