Legally Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

Lucinda resumed, "this may be a small, conservative Midwestern city, but you will find that I am not the only businessperson committed to nudism. I and many of my peers firmly believe that nudism instills values that just are not present in the textile world. Of course, as we identify professionals of like mind, we prefer to patronize them. Put more bluntly, Counselor, you can make a lot more money if you leave your dick and ass bare." With that, Lucinda picked her coat off of the sofa and flipped it over her shoulder. She stepped into an elevator car, still nude when the doors closed.

I turned and looked at Sarah. She was smiling. "Lucinda can be pompous. She's a handful when she has a few in her. Actually, she likes to grab a handful." Sarah gently grabbed my dick to illustrate her meaning. "But, she's basically good at heart. And she's right. You'd be surprised who belongs to the club at Sedina. We could make a lot more money if you join out there."

"We?" I asked.

Sarah let go of my dick, faced me and put her arms around my waist. "Didn't I tell you? I'm coming to work here after graduation." Her face went into a pout, "that's ok isn't it?"

I responded, "I'd be hurt if you went anywhere else."

About 4:45, Terry called us into the conference room. She had set out a bottle of wine and five glasses. We kept some wine in the office, locked up "for special occasions." I gave Terry a questioning glance. "I thought that our first day as a clothes-free workplace was a special occasion."

"First day?" I asked.

"Sarah and I talked about it. Starting today, everyone who works here works nude. Of course, we'll make exceptions when there are depositions or clients or other lawyers who are clothes compulsive."

"I thought this was my office. What if I don't agree?"

"Sarah and I quit on the spot."

"Well, I can't have that."

Sarah chimed in, "that means you too. The eye-candy thing works both ways."

"Oh well, I guess it will cut my cleaner's bill."

Sarah and Terry lifted their glasses in toast, "we knew that you are a decent boss."

Just then, Amy walked in, still nude. "Geez, what a day. At least I got that Brown case settled. What's the occasion?"

Terry explained, "This has become a clothes free office. Going forward we all work in the buff all the time."

Amy said, "Wow, I may have to change firms. You have any space?" Then Amy looked more pointedly at me. "Is touching allowed?"

Sarah quickly responded, "Of course. Ourselves and each other."

Terry looked at the clock and said, "Crap, I have to get dressed and pick up Kathy (her daughter)." She set her glass down. "Great day, wasn't it?"

Amy, Sarah, and I each had a second glass after Terry left. Sarah looked at Amy, nodded towards me, and asked, "you like him, don't you?

"Yes."

"A lot?"

"Yes. You like him too?"

"Yes."

"A lot?"

"Yes."

"Willing to share?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yes."

Sarah turned to me. "Did you ever install that shower in the office you talked about?"

"Yes. The landlord let me convert that small closet behind the kitchen."

"I never noticed."

"It is really small, only big enough for one person."

Sarah stood and grabbed my hand. "I'm sure it will work fine for the three of us. Come on Amy."

Following two lovely bare asses to our shower, I mused at how one court order seemed to have changed my life. But, I wasn't complaining.

(Expected to be continued)

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers
12