All Comments on 'Lemonade and Pussy'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
RhomanovRhomanovover 10 years ago
Wow! Chuckle :-)

I am at a loss for words.

Verbal goulash and a darn good recipe.

Thx

kalharrikalharriover 10 years ago
nice

I always like your longer offerings best. I like the way you develop characters. thanks again for your time and energy on this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really look forward to reading your stories.

This one might be a bit more believable, if Mike and Rita did not open up with their "damaged" history on the 1st day they meet.

Keep your great stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best......

One of the best stories you've ever written and certainly the best thing you've done in a very long time. Often, you put such effort into being clever and catchy that it largely obscures what you're really trying to say. Just clear the underbrush away and tell the damn story!

KAIJFKAIJFover 10 years ago
I am amazed...

How you can come up with such interesting, and detailed, stories so regularly. I really enjoyed this. There were a lot of characters to keep straight. Thank you so much!

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 10 years ago
Once more...

you've pulled the rabbit out of your hat and written another good story. Thanks, Stanger!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE TITLE IS VERY APT

but too short...and Pussy is reeeaaaallll good but the lemonade is a distant second, TK U MLJ LV NV

bigguy323bigguy323over 10 years ago
Completely implausable. Totally, without redeeming value.

X

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 10 years ago
Different but...

I liked it. It was defititely not the "standard stang fare," so you shouldn't get the standard cookie cutter comments. Well done sir, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow STANG you are now having a cult following

RE: annonymous sex is not a sin according to CHURCHOFSOPHIA@HUSHMAIL.COM

LOL

Good read thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In your opening remarks

You said you thought you had enough revenge to satisfy the BTB crowd.

Just FYI, there is no such thing.

I enjoy revenge also but the BTB crowd hates women, period. They want you to kill her, bury her, dig up the body, drive a strake through her fucking heart, burn the carcass, use the ashes as stable bedding at a racetrack until it's soaked with shit and urine, then shovel it into a toxic waste dump, seal it under a foot of reinforced concrete and then dance about on top singing "Hallelujah!".

Just saying.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
One of your best!

You are one of the best writers on this site. Some of your stories piss me off, but this one made my day. There was no need for revenge, the Leanne and Jeanne were already at the bottom, there was nothing you could really do to them. The whole description of the welfare lifestyle was frighteningly accurate. Yes, there really are people like them, and they really do live like that! How a bright kid got involved with them could have been explored a bit more. That was my biggest question in this whole story. That he took responsibility for a child that wasn't his, out of love - that is a real love story! This is your best story that I have read!

snuffymachinistsnuffymachinistover 10 years ago
Awesome

You can write i loved it. Thanks!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Liked it

Thanks for the offering.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Don't know where these stories and characters come from

We are treated to not one but two psychotic Stang women. These two could have been JPB sluts. Good to see our protagonist escape the wicked slings snares and arrows attempted to be perpetrated upon him. Interesting and entertaining read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great,loved it,one of your best to date

What a great job you did with this story . It really worked.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Excellent

Depressing, much of the way through, but still excellent!

What do you get for NOT LISTENING to the collective wisdom of your elder work comrades?

You get to mow Johnson grass in a Dallas suburb during the SUMMER!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Very well done.

TelleophoneTelleophoneover 10 years ago

As usual, you turned out another very enthralling story. I appreciate your effort. Thank You.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

I thought I was reading an episode of the Jerry Springer show. Nice writing, interesting story, but I wasn't able to fully enjoy it. Not really sure what kept me from liking it though. I think I found it very offsetting that these two neighbors, who have been wronged in the past, would get that comfortable with each other over 1 dinner. I think I would have liked a longer courtship and a deeper friendship between them two before they started sharing their deepest secrets to each other. That would have been a bit more on the true side for me. I won't give it a 5, but I will give it at least a three. I like this author, but for some reason this story didn't do it for me.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 10 years ago
More Mustang

This story needs more Mustang and less drivel. This story felt like a rambling narration put together because Stang is expected to produce a story a week. Maybe you should take two weeks and write something worthwhile like you used to do.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago

I was wondering where you had gone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A little disappointed

The story went on too long and I was so bored I had to use an entire day, coming back to it again and again, before I could finish it. StangStar usually does much better than this, but this was only MY opinion!

katranmankatranmanover 10 years ago
Excellent as usual

It works for me as have virtually all your stories. Keep 'em coming, I enjoy reading them. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one is good.

I don't really enjoy most of your stories. In this one you stayed focused on the story and didn't have the mindless rants that usually turn me right off.

Good job.

OynxAndGoldOynxAndGoldover 10 years ago
"Allie, Cat,"

Nice subtle reference to your AlleyKatt (sp?). I enjoy finding subtle references in many of your stories.

I do get annoyed with comments that some of your stories are too long. I think some of those individuals bought a lot of "Cliff Notes" while in school.

Excellent story! I do love the effort you put into character and plot development.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Sigh

Yet another story where the male character has a total disconnect from his own relationships and every female character is a cartoon. It would be hard enough to care about a story where a man is betrayed by a woman so ridiculous that she couldn't possibly exist and seems to be written by somebody who has no understanding of human behavior, but it's even harder to care when the betrayal is apparently so insignificant to him that he experiences only about 30 seconds of anger and then very little emotion at all.

So somebody betrayed you. So what? If you don't give a shit, why should I? I don't understand all the stories where things happen to the characters and they don't seem to care very much at all. What even drives the urge to write the story in the first place, when it's "some things happened to me but I didn't really care very much so there's that?"

What? This woman? I don't love her, but how dare she act like her mother and betray me! Even if I didn't love her, she owed ME a total commitment!

What? My daughter? No, turns out she's not mine. How do I feel? I don't know. Mildly annoyed, apparently.

Oh, at some point I guess I say one sentence to suggest that maybe I'm really hurt about it, but if that kind of expository dialogue is needed to establish something big like that, then maybe it's because the author hasn't really bothered to SHOW us that the feeling is occurring, or to make it seem remotely like it might be real.

But then, I don't know why I'm surprised. All of the revenge porn oddities on this site are written like the author and audience are both secretly terrified of any and every emotion. All this posturing and bicep flexing and all these silly over the top efforts to make the character look like a hero, and at the end of the day it's just a bunch of scared little boys who don't want to admit that they feel things.

SirThopasSirThopasover 10 years ago
Still the same

Still playful and still funny. But also still creating characters who behave like idiots and have no souls, and still choosing high level popularity with the easiest and ugliest subset on the site over the potential for something more.

Maybe someday.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Read it, to the end

Enjoyed it but I have to admit that the speed of the approximation to the new neighbour sounded like a repetition of the initial contact with Leanna. Then his failure to reject lemonade and pussy sort of shocked me. I would expect to hide under the eaves.

OLDEDOLDEDover 10 years ago
WHY OH WHY

Can not people just enjoy the stories here for what they are, they are for our entertainment.

The authors have put alot of time into their work, Look at it this way, Maybe just maybe this is their way of getting rid of the stress in their daily lives.

If you do not like the offering after the first half page then move on.

Well back to my cave

ED

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! You story did what it was supposed to do, it entertained me! Your story brought emotions, hope and needs to light. We all wish we could "burn" and "destroy" the people that almost destroyed us. Some of us are fortunate to find someone that is a lifesaver and we move on.

Thank you for sharing your story with us!

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Five and a Fav!

A true shmorsabort of an LW story! Expertly crafted

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
Sir Thopas is correct

8 chapters about the most shallow, ignorant, uninteresting persons possible. Good writing talent wasted on empty subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

This is another episode in the very entertaining erotica of StangStar06. I especially enjoyed your hurry-up writing style at the end of the story. Very economical words. With a little more polish, you'd sound like Dick Francis. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duh

Take your under rated shit stories and stick then up your butt, always too long, don`t give a rats butt about your Mustang. Get a job and a life, Butt hole.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Good

I liked this story! No stupid cuck bullshit to mess it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty Much an 8 page Snooze

Don't publish everything that pops into your head.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
****

SS6 must be doing something right with almost 20,000 readers of this tale. Not the greatest, but pretty good read. I've nothing but time so WRITE ON. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The comments might be better than the story

I don't know because I didn't read it but I love the comments complaining about how this author's stories are always too long and sooooo boring.

Newsflash... you don't have to read everything on the site. Why would you read something when you already know you don't like the writer's style or stories? I write here as well and get tired of jackoff comments like that. It's not anything approaching civil or constructive criticism so why bother? Go pick the wings off of flies.

It's an f-ing free site! Write your own stuff, offer comments that mean something, or just keep quiet because stupid is catchy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a pair, just think you set the lit limit for despicable females + clueless male.

SS06,

As always a fun read. Not too long, after all you needed time to describe all the sex with these two. What a combo for scheming sluts, I think you even beat out JPB for most schemers in a story. Oh, and our boy was a bit clueless.....thinking that a female with that sex drive would stay loyal. Thanks for another nice work and entertaining work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comments ruined it

Maybe you should turn off the comments. The same people say the same things every story. They say the stories are all the same. Well this one was different and they failed to notice it. I'm not sure some of them read the story before they wrote a comment. I read it and loved it. I read the comments to see what other people thought but most of the comments were just gibberish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry only a three

Love your stuff usually but this was a little over the top unbelievable. When you realize he was telling a complete stranger the whole story it was a doomed plot for me. Thanks for writing, I usually love your stories.

ElerianElerianover 10 years ago
As Usual...

I started reading SS06 stories months ago and have sent appreciative e-mails on the other site he posts on. I just finished the last of SS06's stories and enjoyed it as much as I did every other one. I recently spent a marathon week reading all (160 something, I think) of his stories. I, for one, come to these story sites every day and do the same thing, Go to SS06's page to see if there is something new.

Keep on writing and I will continue to be entertained. You and MtB are a good team.

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stang, let AllyKat(your wife) write the female characters for you...

...you are a very good writer, but your female characters are totally flat like a cardboard.

best wishes,

PHB from Spain

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Okay

A few inconsistencies but written well. Even though long it wasn't as bogged down with superfluous descriptions.

Thought this passage was "interesting" with Mike and Diedre:

..."Then I had her lay back on the bed right next to Hal's chair and mounted her."...

So much for not being a chest, eh?

So he's not a cheater???

Danger09Danger09over 10 years ago
it kinda reminds of your story "ivy"

The story was o.k. it was different but at the same time it reminded me of your story "ivy" except Leanne was a whore, ivy was just a total cum slut. I actually liked the story, I would've liked a bit more revenge, but it was still better then him staying. I did notice you didn't talk as much about your mustang as you normally do. Looking forward to your next creation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The fevered dreams

of a sad, lonely 12 year-old - total clusterfuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Decent story, but....

This story was decent, but not up to the same caliber as your earlier stories. An example is, after Mike leaves Leanne’s house and drives Allie to Mildred’s. The story states..” At work I spent some time conferring with the guys who handled gas lines and furnaces. Jeanne called me at lunch time. "Can you come home, Honey," she asked. "I'm kind of busy, today, Jeanne," I told her. “ …Then the two discuss the two-fer. Mike says "Jeanne I was talking about fifty thousand dollars," I said. Her eyes got huge. How would Mike know her eyes got huge unless he saw them, but he couldn’t because he was at work talking with her on the phone. So after some more discussion, the story continues with…"Bye!" I yelled as I turned and headed for the door. “ ….What door was he turning towards? …it continues…”"Not without kissing me goodbye, I hope," she said. I walked over and took her in my arms and leaned her back like we were dancing and I dipped her. Then I kissed her hungrily and she responded, kissing me back with mounting desire." How could he have walked over and kissed her if he was at work as stated earlier and she had called him??? The poor continuity of the story was like putting on the brakes. It destroys the flow. Perhaps you should have a second person read the story prior to submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As usual, I enjoyed reading Stang's latest..............BUT

I am getting tired of one aspect of StangStar's stories: the male protagonists are ALWAYS completely clueless about their wives and girlfriends cheating ways. In this case, the women were venal, manipulative sluts, and he didn't have a clue. I could probably go down the list of Stang stories where the man is this decent guy totally and happily in love with a woman who turns out to be a cheating, lying slut out to screw him. Or, she is some incredibly stupid woman who is FOOLED into cheating on him. Either way, you can bet that our hero has no clue whatsoever.

As a writer myself, I am in complete awe of StangStar, who cranks out high quality stuff week in and week out, and I am a fan. I just wish he would change things up a little more in this one regard.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
The balance sheet...

The positives:

1. It was somewhat like Ivy, but I enjoyed the hell out of Ivy.

2. Some asshole said you shouldn't write every idea that comes into your head. Bullshit! Please do write every idea that comes into your head.

3. Another idiot said to cut off the comments. That's crap; the comments indicate interest in what you're doing and they also happen to be fun to read.

4. This wasn't eight pages; downloaded it was fifty, and I sliced through like a hot knife through butter. It was that interesting.

5. You had two slutty conniving women who got burned, but this wasn't vengeance it was justice.

6. Mike loved his little girl; what's not to like? I have four girls, two boys, and a beautiful wife; they're why I get up each morning. Mike was real to me in that regard.

The negatives:

1. I'm a GM kind of guy. I'm a little sick of reading about Mustangs.

2. I read your stuff and I get so fucking jealous! lol

Finally:

Keep at it!!!! Say hi to Alley Kat. I am so fucking jealous...

avidreader123avidreader123over 10 years ago
Liked it alright

But there weren't many likable characters. Even the guy was a cheater. Even though it was payback he was engaged at the time, and didn't know Jeanne was a cheating slut too. And his gas leak plan could have easily killed the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Wow, flashback to the SS06 of 2011 or thereabout. Fine read . Very enjoyable !

That discontinuity is jaring,but not fatal to the story. Errors fall through the gaps.

Changing the subject; any news about 'Star City ' ? Any new stories ??

AMerryMan

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

It's difficult to pan someone's work when you believe they are a decent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuity error on page 6, otherwise good story

Page 6, about 50% down the page after Mike leaves his daughter at Mildred's, you have Jeanne "call[ed] him a lunch time." But the next few paragraphs the location is clearly him visiting her - so perhaps you meant he "called on her" at their apartment? Anyways, good story, keep up the writing. Its also nice to see a protagonist who isn't as mary sue as a lot of your previous stories and who makes bad decisions as well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Others commented on Mike's te;leport home so I wont

Nut the story was fun anyway it was a very small issue in a large piece -

Thanks for the fun and the thinking - how would most people cope and deal - he did fine - they were true pro's and he never stood much of a chance heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intriguing

no tears from a readers perspective .. kept dry eyes throughout , which is unusual considering the amount of Angst, Turmoil, Loss & Betrayl that was built into the story.

Somehow the Author manages to keep it Lighthearted & adds an element of comic stupidity that has the reader Laughing at the situation & the outcome.

a really good attempt to write a story that appeals to the widest possible audience in this genre .... but sadly i think it's an impossible mission to please everyone.

story fails to really get under the readers skin or be memorable.

it's a tale you that has you smile whilst reading, but has no real impact on a mental or emotional level.

i am a big fan of this genre:

i like btb

i like happy endings

i like betrayl & redemption

i like satire & comedy

i like the fables & tales that ask questions of the reader.

sadly i think this story tries to tick too many of those boxes at the same time , and fails to do any of them convincingly.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

p.s

voted 5 stars , though i cannot say why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't stop reading, but . . .

It was just to find out what new evil was going to be added to this train wreck. What despicable women! Almost a fantasy tail, with evil witches, unbelievable naivete, and maybe a fairy princess at the end, to cast her magic spell and make everything all better? Thanks for not torching the house with Leanne and Jeanne still inside it, that would have been just too gross. But I bet you thought about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story.

The hero put the bitches in their places. Those two names you gave those guys that were messing around with the mother didn't go unnoticed. Kyle Raynor and Hal Jordan, for those that didn't recognize the names are the names of two DC Comics superheroes known as Green Lanterns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DC heroes

What do you have against DC heroes? You crap them out. Cant say haven't enjoyed it though😊 nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE WHEEL OF WHORES GO ROUND AND ROUND

Unbelievable! Well written and I enjoyed the ending! Was this the same sad record going round and round or a new start with a beautiful person! Love your stories! Thanks!...............Love you all!GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

ddealddealalmost 8 years ago

I hope this isn't a true story he stuck around along time after he figured everything out. All things considered he's a lot better of a person than anyone of those people deserved

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i got a kick out of the ending. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
comments

They're good. Don't turn them off. And anonymous comments are good. Having a blue name doesn't make your shit smell like roses, and a black one doesn't make you a coward. Kudos for every story posted like that. It's not like a bad comment somehow defames a story, and hardly everybody will agree on everything. So, comments+anon is the right way. Thank you.

And as for the story, it's not really my favored formula, but it accomplishes what it appears to have intended to do adequately. I've never been two timed by a trailer whore and her daughter so I can't critique the dialog much. The button was compassionate in terms of human life, but it seems degrading for Ronnie to have kept the one that hurt him alive. Because there wasn't any power or satisfaction, I cant imagine how it isn't humiliating...which is odd coming from the main character, who then pays for his education. That's a confusing mess.

Must feel damn good to blow a house up, but I imagine it becoming a regret later in life. I'd feel bad about it years later after time erodes the hatred away, and you mature and your thinking changes. It's just irresponsible to blow up a house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm late to this one....

But glad I found it. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Good plot. Good characters. Good ending tied up in a bow where everyone got what was coming to them.

Yep. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good, took too long to get to it. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sometimes, a long wait ...

... but when two cheating sluts create they’re own justice, you’ve got a story worth telling. Sometimes in life, if you wait long enough, the “fates” will happily intercede.

Stang you apparently enjoy keeping us entertained,

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Really well done story. Interesting all the way. In retrospect I not sure why he was so jumpy about the kid, never any hint of someone pursuing him. Just maybe the two of them get a better shake in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just one point

Legally he's the father. He didn't "kidnap" anyone, and the mother had essentially abandoned her. Moreover, CPS's records and his recordings would make it clear that Leanne is an unfit mother

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

love the way you write. A bit different for you but a worthy read for sure no nitpicking here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Great Read. THANKYOU.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

A bit long and tedious, but worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jewish interracial propaganda

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars . I did not like the way the story jumped around the Characters

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

I love reading the comments of ignorant anonymous readers fun story grwat job thanks for ur hard work it was enjoyed n appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was mostly about a segment of our population with which I’ve had no contact so it was fairly not relatable. It was too long & convoluted for the short story that was the center. 3 stars.

Bill S.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow I love how supposedly intelligent 26year old guys act like a 16year old Virgin around an old tired skank. I mean come on when your entire work crew give you shit all day about how old someone is and to wear condoms and yet you completely ignore them you deserve every ounce of shit you get.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

As I begin to write my first story, I'm trying to learn from the LW authors who consistently turn out well-written & engaging tales of loving wives and not-so-loving wives, whether BTB, RAAC, or something else entirely.

SS06 shares stories that are described like this, some while exhibiting a 'Black Belt' in snark...

...yes, I'm a fan, and I'm also a student of his.

That said, I think this one, woven together with the story of a man who may have been foolish in some of his relationships with adults, put everything on the line for a child... in other words, he acted as the Father of a child.

As a Dad, I say "Bravo" and give it a 5...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is my second time reading this story & while I can’t say I loved it I can say I liked it very much. Entertaining and complete. I have to give it 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely strange ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was just odd. The Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner nomenclature was funny. But whybwas it even in there? Blowing up the house was stupid. Could have killed Leanne, Jeanne or worse one or more of Leanne's other kids. I get that it was added yo get CPS to take the other kids away but how do you make certain that it doesn't hurt anyone else. Just odd.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting story but I had a problem with your main male character. He seemed very immature in his relationships with women and was adolescent. Oh well, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was definitely one of the more "out there," stories I've read. There were parts that were definitely realistic but others not so much. For instance, I can't fathom the mother and daughter being able to hustle all their lives as they had, yet be totally oblivious to him taking Allie away. I mean, granted they clearly didn't give to fucks about the kids, but given that Allie was recently the main subject, and that she had been gone prior to the explosion, and assuming Leanne and Jeanne can count, I can hardly believe they just accepted that she got booked into the system with the rest of the kids. The ending with Rita doesn't go with the story either. She's not "that type of girl," but then she is? The story within the story was a different approach, however, it was a bit dragged out. Seeing as he was telling the story to a person within the story, it kind of made a lot of it irrelevant. To make all of it relevant, maybe go with a brief introduction of how they met, but have been together, then begin the actual story as a recollection; as if he's telling the story to the the readers rather than Rita.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

1 star. He was as big of a cheater as they were.

Story went from a mild 4 to instant 1 when he cheated as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous