All Comments on 'Leprechaun Tales Ch. 02'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Part 3 ?

I hope you are considering a part three to this story, I've enjoyed all of your previous work, and look forward to your next story.

penguin_1penguin_1about 18 years ago
MORE!?!

Cum on Scouries, this is one on those stories that could take Jimmy through college, and after college just leaving a trail of little Jimmys in his wake up and down the eastern seaboard. So much pussy, so little time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A beutiful story full of fun

I enjoyed the story, hope both the charactor and story grows further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Leprechaun

Hi thanks for that lovely story, it dwarfs many others

I have wasted my time on.

You have a wonderful gift to make these things which are so

seemingly impossible, seem realistic, with a twinkle in your eyes, and everyone elses as well. Thankyou so much.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
This tale should continue!!!!

Scouries, this is a story that should see Jimmy go screwing through the 'second rate bible college in rural Oklahoma', as a well endowed young man intent on doing Satan's work! Once again, I have derived great pleasure reading your story and look forward to reading many more chapters in the future.

GayleypooGayleypooalmost 18 years ago
Such wonders...those Leprechauns.......

Hey there

You just keep putting them out and getting better all the time. I still consider myself your number 1 fan, and the more I read, the more I want!

Keep up the good work.

I am looking forward to more chapters of this story.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Pounding Away

Jimmy just keeps pounding away with woman after woman. As he gains reputation and self-confidence, he will have ten women knocked up in a year. The real question is why he will do it. Will he impregnate these women because of his affection for them or because he needs to prove that he is no longer Jimmy the midget?

Nookiehunter

WoofWoofalmost 18 years ago
Super story

Really enjoying The story of Jimmy and hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ratings

keep up the good work. Loved it. Time to get a bit more erotic, chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
u beaut!!!

u little irish leprichaun u keep up the good work and the writting is interesting go for the other girls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more

Please do continue this fascinating,entertaining story; it's so refreshing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Work

I just wanted to tell you that you are a very talented wrighter and I look forward to reading more new stories from you. Thanks for all the hard work you put into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Will their be a #3?

Will Jimmy strike again? Hope so. This has really been different and keeps changing and getting better. Can't wait for the next one.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Loved ........................

these 2 chapters and hope there will be a few more - maybe Jimmy's babies will be girls too and we can get a bit more action there MMMMMMMMMMMM - keep it up LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE!

I loved these two tales and I WANT MORE-please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
esplendid

This has to go on scouries. dont leave us hanging with only a taste of what could be a great serial

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not enough sex

I liked the story (1&2) I #2 there wasn't enough sex described. I like the descriptions, beat me but I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
again keep it goin

man you have to keep the stories going scouries i know it hard but damn the possiblilities

ananduananduabout 15 years ago
yumm, juicy and hot

Nice what comes out of some steroids in the right person. Keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hella Yeah.

The whole time I was reading this, I was getting my self off and thinking, "That's The Way To Do It. haha

Way to go Hunn. Keep Enjoying Those sluts who ever thought of ya as nothing bit a midget."

Way to go Jimmy! Thank you sooo much scouries for such a hot story. Make Sure to Write more about the rest of his soon to be sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEST STORY EVER...

you have to keep writing. if you dont ill just die. this is the best series ive read since i found this site. you r my idol. please oh please continue this. PLEASE. im begging you.

RatetRatetover 14 years ago
Very familiar.

This story sounds a lot like my life. I had to take steroids to get to a height of 5'2". My name is also James and from Irish descent. I have been to Stillwater many times. My penis is even close to his. And I have had to endure hell because of my height. Your character just did what I wish I could. It is a good story and I hope you continue it. I laughed a good many times at the similarity of it all. A very good read. Keep it up.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I think I need to go back and get the recipe for that transformation...

from one with a small dick to a piece of swinging meat that turn all females into willing bed warmers and child incubators. I need that transformation so I can relate to Mr. Scouries' well hung characters. Well, I guess that will never happen and I'll just have to learn to appreciate these stories even though I can't know the pleasures. And, of course, the pleasures are there as all the other comments (all 22 since 2006) attest, and all of us want the same thing - that the story and the conquests and paybacks continue. I wouldn't mind more action with Patty and Mom as well. Maybe they can have a party and everyone gets to fuck Jimmy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

I THOROUGHLY ENJOY YOUR TALES. KEEP THEM COMING.

REGARDS,

JUST PLAIN JOE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dude ur stories are beast

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoy most of your stories.

This one is an interesting tale of the underdog.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep the story going

I think you could make this a bigger series then 2 chapters,I'd like to see what happens with various other women, and then when he gets to college or does he marry Chrissie after giving her a child to bare. Also what happens to Mom and Patty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

There was a nice buildup developed or expanded upon from Ch. 01 to Ch. 02.

I saw a special on tv about dwarfs who surgically had their bones broken so that extensions could be put in to increase their height.

You are so right about the name calling and in high school it was the worst. It happened to me when I moved to a high school that was 95% Jewish and I wasn't. When working in Special Education, the hurtful teasing is something that a lot of teachers choose to ignore never realizing how cruel students are to each other, or when you are not in the "in" crowd, cliques as nerds, flat-landers, or back to the landers, retards etc. the list goes on and on.

Blessings, Happy Holidays.

KingC509KingC509almost 11 years ago
The Workofa Saint

I liked the way worked the Reverand and got into his wife awakening her to long hidden desires. I look forward to the further adventures of the "Leprechaun".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!

i hope you will consider up dated this story. would like to read about further updates . what happens to soo and chrissie and others including does he get his mom and sister pregnant? take care see you later bob w.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Would love to see more chapters to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Shorter chapter than Id hoped, but still awesome! Now if he could just marry the asian girl and the cheerleader while all of them living with mom and sis ;)

More chapters please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm a fan.

More chapters to most your stories. Please finish one before you add more incomplete stories. Thank keith

Ukorca101Ukorca101over 8 years ago
great story

Hope there are more chapters to follow

sali6435sali6435about 7 years ago
nicely written

Thankyou,

Highly entertaining and funny, it would be great if this tale was continued it has the potential to be one of the better serials. Deffinately 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great story

I love all of the stories you’ve written. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Scouries: If You're Still On Literotica...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 2 years ago

too bad they haven't been another awsome story like this again

coigachboycoigachboy9 months ago

Where is part 3 , need to cum again .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Leprechaun Tales Previous Part