All Comments on 'Lesbian Call Girl - Jessica'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 1 year ago

Nice to see you writing again, this was great.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoy your Lesbian Call Girl series — fun, frolicking debauchery. Hope you continue the series not to mention some new adventures.

lexdw32lexdw32over 1 year ago

Your stories are always hot with just the right amount of nasty! I hope we don’t have to wait so long before your next one.

scopecom23scopecom23over 1 year ago

Another great story from Milene! Evocative, beautifully described, highly charged, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

for those of us salivating, so to speak, in anticipation of your new stories............thank you for the latest. as usual, such a well written journey into the delicious world of pussy eating. thank you so much!

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Oh wow! I admired Amanda and Milene together as they double teamed Jessica's cunt and asshole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...